CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 22, 2014, 12:40:49 AM

Title: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 22, 2014, 12:40:49 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 12:59:48 AM
Good Morning to you Mr. Chip.  Onward with another Monday.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:21:00 AM
Good Morning to you Mr. Chip.  Onward with another Monday.
Hard to tell with you sometimes, are you up late, early or getting ready to catch a plane somewhere?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:21:28 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:36:24 AM
Today is Monday, Sept. 22, the 265th day of 2014. There are 100 days left in the year. Autumn arrives at 10:29 p.m. Eastern time.  Finally!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:36:55 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Sept. 22, 1776, during the Revolutionary War, Capt. Nathan Hale, 21, was hanged as a spy by the British in New York.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:37:19 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:37:44 AM
1761, Britain's King George III and his wife, Charlotte, were crowned in Westminster Abbey.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:38:35 AM
In 1792, the French Republic was proclaimed.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:39:55 AM
In 1862, President Abraham Lincoln issued the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, declaring all slaves in rebel states should be free as of Jan. 1, 1863.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:40:39 AM
In 1911, pitcher Cy Young, 44, gained his 511th and final career victory as he hurled a 1-0 shutout for the Boston Rustlers against the Pittsburgh Pirates at Forbes Field.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:41:17 AM
1927, Gene Tunney successfully defended his heavyweight boxing title against Jack Dempsey in the famous "long-count" fight in Chicago.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:41:45 AM
1938, the musical comedy revue "Hellzapoppin'," starring Ole (OH'-lee) Olsen and Chic Johnson, began a three-year run on Broadway.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:42:46 AM
In 1949, the Soviet Union exploded its first atomic bomb.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:43:23 AM
In 1950, Omar N. Bradley was promoted to the rank of five-star general, joining an elite group that included Dwight D. Eisenhower, Douglas MacArthur, George C. Marshall and Henry H. "Hap" Arnold.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:43:44 AM
In 1964, the musical "Fiddler on the Roof," starring Zero Mostel, opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 3,242 performances. The secret agent series "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.," starring Robert Vaughn and David McCallum, premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:44:20 AM
Jane Moore attempted to shoot President Gerald R. Ford outside a San Francisco hotel, but missed. (Moore served 32 years in prison before being paroled on Dec. 31, 2007.)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:44:51 AM
In 1989, the Irish Republican Army bombed the Royal Marines School of Music in Deal, Kent, England, killing 11 band members. Songwriter Irving Berlin died in New York City at age 101.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:45:46 AM
In 1994, the situation comedy "Friends" debuted on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:46:19 AM

Ten years ago: British hostage Kenneth Bigley, 62, appeared on a video posted on an Islamic Web site weeping and pleading for his life (Bigley was later beheaded by his captors). In Haiti, the death toll from Tropical Storm Jeanne topped 1,000. CBS-owned stations were fined a total of $550,000 by the Federal Communications Commission for Janet Jackson's exposed right breast during the Super Bowl XXXVIII (38) halftime show (however, a federal appeals court twice threw out the fine, and the U.S. Supreme Court refused to consider reinstating it.) The TV series "Lost" premiered on ABC.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:47:07 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama, visiting New York, brought together Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for their first face-to-face meeting. Al-Qaida released a 106-minute-long video predicting President Obama's downfall at the hands of the Muslim world.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:48:00 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama spoke at a memorial service for the 12 men and women killed in the Washington Navy Yard shooting, calling on Americans to raise their voices against gun violence. A pair of Sunni militant suicide bombers blew themselves up inside a church in Peshawar, Pakistan, killing 85 Christian worshippers. German Chancellor Angela Merkel led her conservatives to a stunning election victory. "Breaking Bad" won best drama series while "Modern Family" was recognized as best comedy series at the 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:48:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Baseball Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda is 87. Former NBA Commissioner David Stern is 72. Musician King Sunny Ade (ah-DAY') is 68. Actor Paul Le Mat is 68. Capt. Mark Phillips is 66. Rock singer David Coverdale (Deep Purple, Whitesnake) is 63. Actress Shari Belafonte is 60. Singer Debby Boone is 58. Country singer June Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 58. Singer Nick Cave is 57. Rock singer Johnette Napolitano is 57. Actress Lynn Herring is 57. Classical crossover singer Andrea Bocelli (an-DRAY'-ah boh-CHEL'-ee) is 56. Singer-musician Joan Jett is 56. Actor Scott Baio is 54. Actress Catherine Oxenberg is 53. Actress Bonnie Hunt is 53. Actor Rob Stone (TV: "Mr. Belvedere") is 52. Musician Matt Sharp is 45. Rock musician Dave Hernandez is 44. Rhythm-and-blues singer Big Rube (Society of Soul) is 43. Actress Mireille Enos is 39. Actress Daniella Alonso is 36. Actor Michael Graziadei (GRAHT'-zee-uh-day-ee) is 35. Actress Ashley Drane (Eckstein) is 33. Actress Katie Lowes (TV: "Scandal") is 32. Actor Tom Felton is 27. Actress Juliette Goglia is 19.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:49:15 AM

Thought for Today: "I saw old Autumn in the misty morn/ Stand shadowless like silence, listening/ To silence." — Thomas Hood, English author (1799-1845).
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:50:38 AM
Lightbulb
-------------------------

Dogs' Views on Changing Light Bulbs

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Depends on the dog's point of view....

GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

BORDER COLLIE: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

DACHSHUND: You know I can't reach that stupid bulb!

ROTTWEILER: Make me.

LAB: Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?

MALAMUTE: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

POODLE: I'll blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can pee on the carpet in the dark.

DOBERMAN PINSCHER: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the sofa.

BOXER: Who cares? I can play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

MASTIFF: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

IRISH WOLFHOUND: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover and..........

POINTER: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there!

GREYHOUND: It isn't moving. Who cares?

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle....

OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG: Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

HOUND DOG: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And the CAT: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs and I am not one of them. So, the question is, how long will it be before I get some light in here?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 02:56:20 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 04:59:00 AM
Time for a double sheesh it appears.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 05:36:43 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 05:37:48 AM
Damn it's Monday already and I did not sleep worth a crap last light.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 05:52:16 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 05:53:00 AM
Damn it's Monday already and I did not sleep worth a crap last light.
Light darkening drapes will help with that.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 05:54:54 AM
Hope things are running smooth at work LSU.  Off to work I go BBL later.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 06:29:07 AM
Hope things are running smooth at work LSU.  Off to work I go BBL later.
Have a great day and good luck with a quiet day at work for you also.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 06:29:26 AM
Good morning GolfingDave.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 06:33:49 AM
Morning Chip and Dave
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 06:34:58 AM
Good Morning to you Mr. Chip.  Onward with another Monday.
Hard to tell with you sometimes, are you up late, early or getting ready to catch a plane somewhere?
Up a little late...getting readjusted to time zones.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 06:52:26 AM
Good morning GolfingDave.
Where's he?  lurking again???
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 06:58:53 AM
Top o' the morning to ya, BotLs.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 07:02:05 AM
Good morning GolfingDave.
If I understood correctly, LTG is in PA today and not at work.  If I were a betting man, I'd say he'll shoot off a drive-by post while at the CI store.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:04:33 AM
Good morning GolfingDave.
If I understood correctly, LTG is in PA today and not at work.  If I were a betting man, I'd say he'll shoot off a drive-by post while at the CI store.
He was there over the weekend, but don't know when he is heading home.  Think he was planning on trying to hit the store yesterday.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:05:02 AM
Did you get out to Hamburg yesterday?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 07:14:06 AM
Ahhh so nice to be at work in the ofice!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 07:14:31 AM
Morning Tony and Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 07:16:44 AM
Good morning GolfingDave.
If I understood correctly, LTG is in PA today and not at work.  If I were a betting man, I'd say he'll shoot off a drive-by post while at the CI store.
He was there over the weekend, but don't know when he is heading home.  Think he was planning on trying to hit the store yesterday.
He was leaving for PA yesterday afternoon and heading back home today around 2:pm today.  But, I was talking about going to Hamburg, possibly next Sunday.  You around?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 07:17:21 AM
Morning Tony and Travellin Dave.
Great morning to you, TXDave.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 07:26:43 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 07:34:41 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Morning FL Dean.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:41:03 AM
Good morning GolfingDave.
If I understood correctly, LTG is in PA today and not at work.  If I were a betting man, I'd say he'll shoot off a drive-by post while at the CI store.
He was there over the weekend, but don't know when he is heading home.  Think he was planning on trying to hit the store yesterday.
He was leaving for PA yesterday afternoon and heading back home today around 2:pm today.  But, I was talking about going to Hamburg, possibly next Sunday.  You around?
Should be, yes.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:41:38 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Well, being as you are now sleeping through half of it...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:42:18 AM
Morning late rising Dean.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 07:43:51 AM
Good Mornin all!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 07:47:45 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Good morning, Deano.  Mondays tend to be rough but I can't say that I hate them.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 07:50:00 AM
Good Mornin all!
Howdy, Shaun.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 07:50:26 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Good morning, Deano.  Mondays tend to be rough but I can say that I hate them.
After a recent reassessment I have concluded that I hate fuk'n work no matter what day it is so every workday is just another Monday ( I believe there is a song to that effect)to me.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:50:51 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
I guess somebody has to.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:51:11 AM
Good Mornin all!
Morning FourStar.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 07:51:48 AM
landlady just showed up. today she let's the park manager go.
also has to meet the mower repairman. I'm sure I can find something to do around here.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 07:52:08 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Good morning, Deano.  Mondays tend to be rough but I can say that I hate them.
After a recent reassessment I have concluded that I hate fuk'n work no matter what day it is so every workday is just another Monday ( I believe there is a song to that effect)to me.
Have to say I'm much more in your camp than Deano's....
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 07:52:28 AM
Good Mornin all!
morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 07:52:42 AM
Good Mornin all!
Howdy, Shaun.
Morning Tony, Dave, Dean, and Tex!
Quite the weekend for football eh?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 07:53:38 AM
Some V Lancero's on the Mash, had to at least put some in the cart for thought.  Ends in 7 minutes.  Correction it ends at 9:00 EST.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 07:54:37 AM
Good morning boys! Busy but nice weekend
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 07:54:39 AM
Good Mornin all!
Howdy, Shaun.
Morning Tony, Dave, Dean, and Tex!
Quite the weekend for football eh?
FUCK Football and don't say that damn word again else the drone will be up to visit you.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 07:55:08 AM
Morning CG Yellowstar and BlueBalls Fish.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 07:55:47 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Well, being as you are now sleeping through half of it...
hahaha. actually, by the time I make my bed, put on a pot of coffee, take a shower, pick out a cigar, check the latest news, the morning just slips away.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 07:55:47 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 07:55:52 AM
Good Mornin all!
Howdy, Shaun.
Morning Tony, Dave, Dean, and Tex!
Quite the weekend for football eh?
FUCK Football and don't say that damn word again else the drone will be up to visit you.
Sheesh, glad my team won :) Go Aggies too!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 07:56:55 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 07:57:07 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Well, being as you are now sleeping through half of it...
hahaha. actually, by the time I make my bed, put on a pot of coffee, take a shower, pick out a cigar, check the latest news, the morning just slips away.
You'd better get a job
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 07:57:35 AM
Good morning boys! Busy but nice weekend
morning Scott. seems like everyday is a weekend for me, they all just blend together.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 07:57:48 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 07:58:36 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 07:59:28 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:00:15 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:02:50 AM
Man I really wanted Clemson to win, fuck FlSt...so damn close!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:04:26 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 08:04:32 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:08:21 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 08:08:40 AM
coffee anyone?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-charged-running-multi-million-dollar-bikini-barista/story?id=25190585
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:09:35 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:10:12 AM
coffee anyone?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-charged-running-multi-million-dollar-bikini-barista/story?id=25190585
Holy shitballs...yup! Make it a double!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 08:14:06 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:14:40 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
I think you need to ship Dean those pants!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 08:15:24 AM
coffee anyone?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-charged-running-multi-million-dollar-bikini-barista/story?id=25190585
Holy shitballs...yup! Make it a double!
I don't see what the big deal was, they're entrepreneurs
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 08:16:02 AM
Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 08:16:35 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
I think you need to ship Dean those pants!
He may need to do some manscaping first, just a guess
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 08:17:38 AM
coffee anyone?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-charged-running-multi-million-dollar-bikini-barista/story?id=25190585
Holy shitballs...yup! Make it a double!
I don't see what the big deal was, they're entrepreneurs
coffee IS suppose to get you up right?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:18:28 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
I think you need to ship Dean those pants!
He may need to do some manscaping first, just a guess
Sounds like a pretty fishy guess, I will let you off easy on this one.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:18:42 AM
coffee anyone?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-charged-running-multi-million-dollar-bikini-barista/story?id=25190585
Holy shitballs...yup! Make it a double!
I don't see what the big deal was, they're entrepreneurs
coffee IS suppose to get you up right?
By whatever means necessary!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:20:17 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:22:08 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:24:59 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...
When I quit giving you hell then I am mad at you! :)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:26:12 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...
When I quit giving you hell then I am mad at you! :)
I figured it worked like that, and that's how I prefer it  ;D
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:33:37 AM
Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:34:11 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...
When I quit giving you hell then I am mad at you! :)
I figured it worked like that, and that's how I prefer it  ;D
I too have a small school alliance (still Division 1 though)  looking at a Diploma from there right now but as to sports I hope they win but in the big picture it does not really make a crap bit of difference and they also got embarresed this weekend.  They have produced a few superstars  over the years though.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:36:57 AM
[...]
Yeah the only really big player to come from NDSU is Phil Hanson...met him a few times, man is larger than life(or at least he was then I was 10)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2014, 08:39:34 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 08:40:55 AM
Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
CNS
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:41:41 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
I was pissed LSU lost, I was cheering for them!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 08:43:30 AM
Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
been up since 5:15am, standard operating procedure for me. the Wynwood is my 2nd cigar.
I love this life.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 08:44:46 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:49:45 AM
Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
been up since 5:15am, standard operating procedure for me. the Wynwood is my 2nd cigar.
I love this life.
Enjoy it bud...beyond envious right now!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:51:35 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
I was pissed LSU lost, I was cheering for them!
Now you done dun-it and got LSU on your ass.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:51:59 AM
Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
been up since 5:15am, standard operating procedure for me. the Wynwood is my 2nd cigar.
I love this life.
Enjoy it bud...beyond envious right now!
+1
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:52:35 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Double Assclown
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:52:38 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 08:53:34 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Double Assclown
Got that CG yellow-star commie is such a loser...wish he would just delete his account and go talk with FB all day!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 08:54:41 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Double Assclown
Lot's of ASS talk today Dave, everything ok?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:59:12 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Double Assclown
Got that CG yellow-star commie is such a loser...wish he would just delete his account and go talk with FB all day!
CG is an assclown about football but certainly not a commie and not to be associated with FB types.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 08:59:35 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Double Assclown
Lot's of ASS talk today Dave, everything ok?
Must need some.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:01:10 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:09:03 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:13:00 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
I don't use tapatalk but I can not get a picture from my phone to this banter to save my life.  No problem from my iPad but can't do it from my phone (Galaxy S5).
Title: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:13:31 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/a2155257011557921b56b81b9faba5f9.jpg)
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/5d7899521d47ede89b3dfd0a5898ff63.jpg)
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/0bcd55ca6dbf898f293d917e48561c5a.jpg)
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/a462fbbf8cad4a1b2ca35232ae8adfea.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:14:37 AM
Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:15:13 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:16:24 AM
Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:16:40 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.
Holy shit! That's a hell of a lot of rain!  Wood fired pizza is amazing...had some in AZ(Tucson) when I was there last time, phenomenal.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:17:36 AM
Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?
One of the guys in our golf group...best part, it backs up to the golf course.  Full smoking ventilation and the whole 9yards.  He is a big Lions fan, from Pontiac, MI originally.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:17:54 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
I don't know, he frosts me most every morning he decides to roll in.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:18:51 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.
Holy shit! That's a hell of a lot of rain!  Wood fired pizza is amazing...had some in AZ(Tucson) when I was there last time, phenomenal.
Lot of rain but lake only came up 3 feet and is still 56 feet down.  That was more rain than we have had combined since late May.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:19:33 AM
Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.
Holy shit! That's a hell of a lot of rain!  Wood fired pizza is amazing...had some in AZ(Tucson) when I was there last time, phenomenal.
Lot of rain but lake only came up 3 feet and is still 56 feet down.  That was more rain than we have had combined since late May.
As we always used to say when I lived in Texas, "we needed it"
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 09:19:41 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/a2155257011557921b56b81b9faba5f9.jpg)
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/5d7899521d47ede89b3dfd0a5898ff63.jpg)
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/0bcd55ca6dbf898f293d917e48561c5a.jpg)
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/a462fbbf8cad4a1b2ca35232ae8adfea.jpg)
holy shit that is a nice set up!!!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:19:59 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
Yea, but you forgot to mention the magnification lens.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:20:00 AM
Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?
One of the guys in our golf group...best part, it backs up to the golf course.  Full smoking ventilation and the whole 9yards.  He is a big Lions fan, from Pontiac, MI originally.
Well he may or may not be able to hit a golf ball but sure has a nice cave!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:21:07 AM
https://vimeo.com/106813249 (https://vimeo.com/106813249)
Tried to upload a video, no faith in this working.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:21:54 AM
Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?
One of the guys in our golf group...best part, it backs up to the golf course.  Full smoking ventilation and the whole 9yards.  He is a big Lions fan, from Pontiac, MI originally.
Not bad, if only it weren't in buttfuck Dakota.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:25:35 AM
Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
He ain't the only one yellowstar....
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:26:07 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Well, being as you are now sleeping through half of it...
hahaha. actually, by the time I make my bed, put on a pot of coffee, take a shower, pick out a cigar, check the latest news, the morning just slips away.
In NY you used to do all that with one hand in half an hour while building a gazebo.....definitely changing your pace.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 09:28:24 AM
https://vimeo.com/106813249 (https://vimeo.com/106813249)
Tried to upload a video, no faith in this working.
worked fine. nice place.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:31:08 AM
Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 09:31:59 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Well, being as you are now sleeping through half of it...
hahaha. actually, by the time I make my bed, put on a pot of coffee, take a shower, pick out a cigar, check the latest news, the morning just slips away.
In NY you used to do all that with one hand in half an hour while building a gazebo.....definitely changing your pace.
I have to admit, after doing absolutely nothing for the last 4 weeks I was surprised just how winded I got yesterday just raking up around the big building. didn't take long to get out of shape. although I did more in three hours than the park manager has done since I've been here.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:41:37 AM
https://vimeo.com/106813249 (https://vimeo.com/106813249)
Tried to upload a video, no faith in this working.
worked fine. nice place.
Worked but made me dizzy.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:42:54 AM
Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
Inaugurals were 10/$130 and in a nice box which I should have smoked instead of the cigars.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:50:50 AM
Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
Inaugurals were 10/$130 and in a nice box which I should have smoked instead of the cigars.
The EPC 2013 EL was also in a beautiful box, but at $270....that's why they're still around. (that is for 20. so about the same as you are talking)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:52:25 AM
Lets turn the page, shall we?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:56:04 AM
https://vimeo.com/106813249 (https://vimeo.com/106813249)
Tried to upload a video, no faith in this working.
worked fine. nice place.
Worked but made me dizzy.
Yeah I tried to make it short but then it looks like the Blair Witch Project all over again!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 09:56:28 AM
Lets turn the page, shall we?
what's the rush?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 09:57:36 AM
Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
That box looks awesome Dave...be sure to give us reviews of those when they get lit up!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:59:10 AM
Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
Inaugurals were 10/$130 and in a nice box which I should have smoked instead of the cigars.
The EPC 2013 EL was also in a beautiful box, but at $270....that's why they're still around. (that is for 20. so about the same as you are talking)
Well, looking back with my 20/20 anal pov vision could have bought some Padron 64's for about the same money and they would have been spectacular.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 09:59:54 AM
Lets turn the page, shall we?
what's the rush?
Just do it!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 10:00:39 AM
Oh Boy "short" meeting. :'(  bbl
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 10:00:56 AM
Morning...  It's Monday.  On the bright side, the Ravens won.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:01:24 AM
Oh Boy "short" meeting. :'(  bbl
Just got out of one...nothing like Monday meetings!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:02:04 AM
Morning...  It's Monday.  On the bright side, the Ravens won.
Fuckin Browns, god that's gonna be a good division this year!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:02:16 AM
Morning...  It's Monday.  On the bright side, the Ravens won.
Fuckin Browns, god that's gonna be a good division this year!
Good morning Sam!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:02:49 AM
Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
That box looks awesome Dave...be sure to give us reviews of those when they get lit up!
Think they will be the spotlight cigars for this weekend.  Give me something to look forward to!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:03:26 AM
Morning...  It's Monday.  On the bright side, the Ravens won.
Fuckin Browns, god that's gonna be a good division this year!
And CB's Bengals are 3-0!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:05:00 AM
Lets turn the page, shall we?
what's the rush?
You wouldn't know......you're retired.....
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 10:07:06 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 10:07:06 AM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:09:43 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:10:00 AM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
Is that what you call urinating outdoors?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 10:12:27 AM
I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:14:45 AM
I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?
I think it's just my webfilter being a dick...I had to change tapatalk to make the pictures 'tapatalk' not 'attachment'...attachment doesnt work for me, but he, if ya'll can see them we are good to go!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 10:19:00 AM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!

Sounds like you've taken the lead on getting that club house back into service, Dean. When does poker night start?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 10:20:12 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:24:22 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 10:28:43 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:30:06 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:33:49 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:35:29 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:36:01 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:36:47 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 10:39:57 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!

Agreed. Cool, crisp air for football. Early afternoon tailgates... nothing better.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:40:01 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:40:09 AM
Hey Tony, yellowstar needs another removed!  Fukkin college kids!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 10:40:58 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:41:01 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:41:34 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:42:42 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Two chokes and a loss.  Not a good weekend.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:46:09 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...
Just Founders Porter  :  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/7348/
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 10:46:25 AM
I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?
Shaun is an issue in itself
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 10:46:42 AM
 Good morning Frankfurters...!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:47:19 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...
Just Founders Porter  :  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/7348/
Sounds awesome...on my list to pick up!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 10:48:11 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...
Just Founders Porter  :  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/7348/
The Breakfast Stout is very good and their Imperial Stout is outstanding
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:49:00 AM
Good morning Frankfurters...!
Mornin BDad!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 10:49:47 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...

The one I've had that is pretty good doesn't have a name other than 'porter'. It has an old-timey lookin gal on the label.

If you want one with a name, Left Hand Black Jack Porter was a recent purchase that I thought was PFG.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:50:15 AM
Morning BD.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 10:52:09 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!
Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
Funny you add V-Tech in there.  The quarterback there Brewer is from my neighborhood and played at the local high school.  Lost his way to Texas Tech (Mac Brown did not need any quarterbacks that year he had greats like David Ash and Baby McCoy) but he seems to have found a good home up there in VA.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 10:53:34 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Porters and Stouts are both fine cold weather refreshments but I wait till after the Octoberfest Season to hit them.  Of course here it might still be 90 degrees then.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:53:56 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!
Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
Funny you add V-Tech in there.  The quarterback there Brewer is from my neighborhood and played at the local high school.  Lost his way to Texas Tech (Mac Brown did not need any quarterbacks that year he had greats like David Ash and Baby McCoy) but he seems to have found a good home up there in VA.
JoeWacky is a VTech alumi if I recall.  That's fricken sweet...yeah he is doin all right up there I would say!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 10:54:38 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Two chokes and a loss.  Not a good weekend.
Which one lost?   I certainly know who one of the choke was but did not see much of the other two games.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 10:55:45 AM
Good morning Frankfurters...!
Morning Buns
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 10:55:51 AM
I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

Does it surprise anyone that Tony's confused and his site doesn't work properly??
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 10:55:55 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:57:14 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Gonna be 83 on Friday and Saturday...weather is awesome here right now.  Mornings in the mid 50s and highs in the 70s...perfect!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 10:57:18 AM
Mornin' BD.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 10:57:34 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Already had snow didn't you?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 10:57:58 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Gonna be 83 on Friday and Saturday...weather is awesome here right now.  Mornings in the mid 50s and highs in the 70s...perfect!
LOL, warmer than it's projected to be here this week!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 10:58:14 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Already had snow didn't you?
They had some in Rapid City, SD...not sure if ND has had any...not on the East side of the state at least.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:01:58 AM
I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

Does it surprise anyone that Tony's confused and his site doesn't work properly??

No.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:03:21 AM
I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

Does it surprise anyone that Tony's confused and his site doesn't work properly??

No.
Although, they seem to be dangling his job over his head, so I'm not sure if it's the 'normal' confused or stress related.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 11:04:39 AM
Hi all...  I'm trying to make bacon and eggs for the wife this morning...., and type....  I'm not very good at multi-tasking...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:05:29 AM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Already had snow didn't you?
They had some in Rapid City, SD...not sure if ND has had any...not on the East side of the state at least.

Probably easier to count the days it doesn't snow up there than the ones it does. Oooh, Yaaa.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:10:23 AM
I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

Does it surprise anyone that Tony's confused and his site doesn't work properly??
GFY!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 11:12:29 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 11:20:22 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.
So what's your complaint it is the other way around when you should get pissed. :)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:20:40 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 11:23:32 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Email tblythe@cigar.com  He will hook you a box for $60(20ct) and free ship
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 11:24:31 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
I prefer the PAs by a slim margin but they're right there
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:24:55 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.
So what's your complaint it is the other way around when you should get pissed. :)

Lori knew he was getting low on inventory, so she jacked up the price on his ass. He should call and complain.  ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 11:25:13 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:27:59 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
I prefer the PAs by a slim margin but they're right there

I like the fact that these are a little larger than the PA's... more in my wheelhouse.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 11:30:22 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
I prefer the PAs by a slim margin but they're right there

I like the fact that these are a little larger than the PA's... more in my wheelhouse.
They're absolutely worth $3 EA
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:32:51 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Email tblythe@cigar.com  He will hook you a box for $60(20ct) and free ship

Thanks, Shaun. But 'try' and buying a box are not the same. I will probably just go for a 5er to start.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 11:33:12 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.
So what's your complaint it is the other way around when you should get pissed. :)

Lori knew he was getting low on inventory, so she jacked up the price on his ass. He should call and complain.  ;)
Exactly!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 11:34:44 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Email tblythe@cigar.com  He will hook you a box for $60(20ct) and free ship

Thanks, Shaun. But 'try' and buying a box are not the same. I will probably just go for a 5er to start.
He will do less too, price should be good for all quantities.  He is a good guy to know for cigar deals...I don't always buy from him, but he always get a chance and he will price match anywhere
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 11:34:56 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
I prefer the PAs by a slim margin but they're right there

I like the fact that these are a little larger than the PA's... more in my wheelhouse.
PA's are good, too, but I prefer the LD's given the choice.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: tcarblu on September 22, 2014, 11:36:43 AM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 11:38:38 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Email tblythe@cigar.com  He will hook you a box for $60(20ct) and free ship

Thanks, Shaun. But 'try' and buying a box are not the same. I will probably just go for a 5er to start.
He will do less too, price should be good for all quantities.  He is a good guy to know for cigar deals...I don't always buy from him, but he always get a chance and he will price match anywhere
He's hooked me up a couple times on the french fries, matching CI's jam deal.  Not ready for a box of the LD's, though.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:39:05 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 11:41:27 AM
Oh man, sorry if this has been previously posted here, but damn!  As dd would say, LMAO.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alaska-tv-reporter-quits-on-air-fk-it-i-quit_b239657 (http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alaska-tv-reporter-quits-on-air-fk-it-i-quit_b239657)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:41:35 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: tcarblu on September 22, 2014, 11:42:00 AM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:42:12 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
I prefer the PAs by a slim margin but they're right there

I like the fact that these are a little larger than the PA's... more in my wheelhouse.
PA's are good, too, but I prefer the LD's given the choice.

So, that's 2 for the PA's and 2 for the LD's... it's a close race, but seems to reflect the conversation pretty well.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 11:44:05 AM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 11:44:37 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:46:53 AM
I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Email tblythe@cigar.com  He will hook you a box for $60(20ct) and free ship

Thanks, Shaun. But 'try' and buying a box are not the same. I will probably just go for a 5er to start.
He will do less too, price should be good for all quantities.  He is a good guy to know for cigar deals...I don't always buy from him, but he always get a chance and he will price match anywhere
He's hooked me up a couple times on the french fries, matching CI's jam deal.  Not ready for a box of the LD's, though.

Now, that's good to know. That's probably one of the few things I still cart at CI on the regular. They usually go out of stock for me waiting to pair with something... Not a lot of worthy choices as of late.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 11:47:18 AM
Does everyone else feel the love around here today?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:47:54 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 11:50:54 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Glad you are feeling the Love too, thought I might be alone out here.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:50:57 AM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
It's not unusual, blu.  They are all over the place with their pricing.  If you wait long enough you'll see the better price again.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 11:51:01 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 11:52:24 AM
Oh man, sorry if this has been previously posted here, but damn!  As dd would say, LMAO.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alaska-tv-reporter-quits-on-air-fk-it-i-quit_b239657 (http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alaska-tv-reporter-quits-on-air-fk-it-i-quit_b239657)
Go Girl... Go Girl...!!!  I hear that Alaskan Thunder Fuck is pretty good too...!!!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:52:58 AM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 11:55:08 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
That's fricking funny....!!!  I actually can't stop laughing... :)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:56:42 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 11:57:54 AM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 11:58:58 AM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)
Sic'em Bean... !!!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 12:00:02 PM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?

Speaking of the Mash, anyone try these Surrogates Skull Breaker's? Been somewhat interested for a bit myself.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 12:01:20 PM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: tcarblu on September 22, 2014, 12:01:57 PM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
I have the 10 pack on order. Will be my first, so can't say yet. Did get a good review in CA (90) in the 12/13 issue.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 12:04:30 PM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Geez, I remember the good'ol days when I could always found the Y....  Now I'm just lucky to get to the P ...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 12:05:11 PM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)

Probably better Tuesday material. May not hurt his feelin as much then... but post count is post count.  :P
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 12:06:24 PM
I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)

Probably better Tuesday material. May not hurt his feelin as much then... but post count is post count.  :P
I'll +1 that ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:06:27 PM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)
Sic'em Bean... !!!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 12:12:01 PM
Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 12:13:13 PM
Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 12:14:29 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 12:15:15 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:16:38 PM
Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
And then you sobered up.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:18:27 PM
Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Yeah and next she will be the landlady..........  Please we can only keep up with one Dean at a time.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 12:25:17 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
I VERY rarely buy cigars that price point, but these looked very interesting.  maybe they'll show up again.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 12:27:14 PM
Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Ya can only do so much when your babysitting....  I guess I could have invited her over to watch Thomas the Train...?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 12:30:09 PM
[...]

I already see the problem.  you've been away from this too long.  You don't invite her in to watch Thomas, you invite her in to PLAY with Thomas.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 12:31:06 PM
[...]

Then slip into the other room so she can blow your whistle.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 12:32:00 PM
[...]

That ought to raise the old crossing gate.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:34:16 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 12:36:02 PM
I somehow knew the train subject had too many innuendos to associate to just let BD slide. Maybe she didn't have enough money for a train ride... how in the world would she have paid.  ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 12:37:38 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:39:25 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 12:42:54 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.

...and made with love. Can you feel it? The Love.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 12:43:13 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 12:43:16 PM
[...]

I can see you younger guys have this all figured out... :)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:44:14 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
I VERY rarely buy cigars that price point, but these looked very interesting.  maybe they'll show up again.
Hell they sold out in 1 minute so could not have had more than 2 or 3 because their crap for a server could not handle more than that without whoopsing.  I would try some myself.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:44:43 PM
Callling OY Calling OY time to chime in
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 22, 2014, 12:45:55 PM
Well, it's time for me to do some yard work.... Later guys...!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 12:46:18 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

And why do you think he's 'normally' getting sandwich's from 7-11?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 12:47:15 PM
Callling OY Calling OY time to chime in

I think he quit eighteen's... doesn't like 'em anymore.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

And why do you think he's 'normally' getting sandwich's from 7-11?
Then she would start thinking I give a sh!t meaing I wasted 40 years of training.  By the way Bean I went to the Jester King Brewery Saturday and an interesting place.  Most of the place is outdoors so I am thinking maybe we could smoke there.  Too busy to ask Saturday but going to ask them next trip.  Warden loved the place so probably be back soon, great pizza too.  It was raining and must have been a 1000 people there, really.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 12:55:49 PM
Callling OY Calling OY time to chime in

I think he quit eighteen's... doesn't like 'em anymore.

Does them at CI when they have 18 posts.  He did hit one over here last week though.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 12:57:39 PM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 01:00:09 PM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
So did you use the ladder or just jump?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 01:01:19 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

And why do you think he's 'normally' getting sandwich's from 7-11?
Then she would start thinking I give a sh!t meaing I wasted 40 years of training.  By the way Bean I went to the Jester King Brewery Saturday and an interesting place.  Most of the place is outdoors so I am thinking maybe we could smoke there.  Too busy to ask Saturday but going to ask them next trip.  Warden loved the place so probably be back soon, great pizza too.  It was raining and must have been a 1000 people there, really.

Figured it was something along those lines. Just trying to mix it up a bit. Warden usually makes mine the night before. Saves money on the budget. I'd probably not eat and spend it on cigars otherwise. haha
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 01:02:03 PM
Callling OY Calling OY time to chime in

I think he quit eighteen's... doesn't like 'em anymore.

Does them at CI when they have 18 posts.  He did hit one over here last week though.

CI had 18 posts? Must have been a JAM.  ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 01:02:34 PM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
Ok, looks to me like a command from on high to cease and desist and instead, fire up that afternoon cigar with a glass of decent ice tea.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 01:03:20 PM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
So did you use the ladder or just jump?

I'm thinking the landlady spotted his landing.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 01:04:13 PM
[...]

Guess I'm doing something wrong.  I usually get "so what did you have for lunch today honey?"
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 01:05:54 PM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
So did you use the ladder or just jump?
lowered the washer to the ground, climbed down the ladder, disconnected everything and put it all away like one is suppose to, and no, I did not shit myself.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 01:07:20 PM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
Ok, looks to me like a command from on high to cease and desist and instead, fire up that afternoon cigar with a glass of decent ice tea.
yep, back to my place with PBJ, coffee, and AJ Overrun robusto.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 01:07:43 PM
going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
So did you use the ladder or just jump?

I'm thinking the landlady spotted his landing.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 01:10:16 PM
Does everyone else feel the love around here today?
Get the warm fuzzies every day!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 01:12:19 PM
Does everyone else feel the love around here today?
Get the warm fuzzies every day!
Must have wet your pants then.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 01:14:05 PM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?

Speaking of the Mash, anyone try these Surrogates Skull Breaker's? Been somewhat interested for a bit myself.
Skull Breakers, Bone Crushers, Tramp Stamps all nice smokes if you get them on sale.  Crystal Baller a little less so for me.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 01:14:49 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 01:16:47 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 01:17:06 PM
Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?

Speaking of the Mash, anyone try these Surrogates Skull Breaker's? Been somewhat interested for a bit myself.
Skull Breakers, Bone Crushers, Tramp Stamps all nice smokes if you get them on sale.  Crystal Baller a little less so for me.
Skull Breakers are super solid.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 01:19:13 PM
Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Antnee hasn't added the CigarBanter Forums yet.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 01:21:35 PM
Does everyone else feel the love around here today?
Get the warm fuzzies every day!
Must have wet your pants then.
well I was playing with water.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 01:27:35 PM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Two chokes and a loss.  Not a good weekend.
Which one lost?   I certainly know who one of the choke was but did not see much of the other two games.
Clemson gave the game away, VTech QB couldn't remember what color uni his teammates were wearing, LSU was beat from start to finish.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 01:30:02 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 01:31:15 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2014, 01:37:36 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 01:38:40 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
How bout them Bengals!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 22, 2014, 01:39:06 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
I think he means Fish ?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 01:40:57 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
I think he means Fish ?
Too much coffee today - What's up Steve?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 01:41:16 PM
G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Two chokes and a loss.  Not a good weekend.
Which one lost?   I certainly know who one of the choke was but did not see much of the other two games.
Clemson gave the game away, VTech QB couldn't remember what color uni his teammates were wearing, LSU was beat from start to finish.
LSU just sucked on both sides of the line for 3 quarters to learn it is a one hour game and you must use the whole hour regardless of the stupid shit they got away with playing tittly winks with Wisconsin.  MS State is not that bad a team.  And of course that MS State Q'back is from Louisiana but Les Miles did not want him.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2014, 01:41:47 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
Afternoon Mike!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 01:42:42 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
Found him, gmrfish.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 22, 2014, 01:43:51 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
I think he means Fish ?
Too much coffee today - What's up Steve?
Hey Shaun , not a hole lot .
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2014, 01:49:33 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
How bout them Bengals!
3 - 0 for he season and the rest of the AFC North keeps beating each other.  Wazzup Goldstar?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2014, 01:52:52 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
Afternoon Mike!
Het Scott. Happy Monday.  Taking care of business today - haircut and later, the dentist. Fun, fun, fun...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 02:11:57 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
How bout them Bengals!
3 - 0 for he season and the rest of the AFC North keeps beating each other.  Wazzup Goldstar?
Shit...nuttin, just wishin AP wasn't a child-beater!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 02:17:41 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
How bout them Bengals!
3 - 0 for he season and the rest of the AFC North keeps beating each other.  Wazzup Goldstar?
Shit...nuttin, just wishin AP wasn't a child-beater!
Raise your dress and take it like a man.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 02:24:15 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
How bout them Bengals!
3 - 0 for he season and the rest of the AFC North keeps beating each other.  Wazzup Goldstar?
Shit...nuttin, just wishin AP wasn't a child-beater!
Raise your dress and take it like a man.
Just don't hit my pussy lips with that switch!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 02:40:54 PM
Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

And why do you think he's 'normally' getting sandwich's from 7-11?
Then she would start thinking I give a sh!t meaing I wasted 40 years of training.  By the way Bean I went to the Jester King Brewery Saturday and an interesting place.  Most of the place is outdoors so I am thinking maybe we could smoke there.  Too busy to ask Saturday but going to ask them next trip.  Warden loved the place so probably be back soon, great pizza too.  It was raining and must have been a 1000 people there, really.
Sounds great.  I must have missed the invitation to join you...bastige..

Actually, thanks for beta testing it.  With the weather cooling off will be even better.  Next thing you need to do is test the cigar smoking aspect of the place by lighting up.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 02:43:14 PM
screw this working crap. set my ass in a chair and lit a OOO.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 02:44:05 PM
screw this working crap. set my ass in a chair and lit a OOO.
I thought you retired? ;) Which OOO?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 02:50:23 PM
screw this working crap. set my ass in a chair and lit a OOO.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 02:56:02 PM
[...]

It is literally a big ol' hippy park out in the middle of a cow pasture with a big pole barn for the pizza place and a little building for the brewing.  Otherwise just dirt and a bunch of picnic tables.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 03:20:11 PM
[...]

But they're probably Austin hippies, which typically means "tobacco free".  We could probably fire up a couple doobies no problem, though.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 03:25:26 PM
[...]

No question they are Austin Hippies at their best.  Had a big not legal variety "No Guns" sign or two but never even saw a no smoking sign.  I will for sure find it out though cause in the fall it would be a great place to drink and smoke.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 03:29:19 PM
Has to be better than Pumpkin!

Reuters) - "Starbucks testing stout beer-flavored 'dark barrel latte' in a handful of its cafes in Ohio and Florida.
The non-alcoholic drink includes a chocolaty stout flavored sauce, whipped cream and dark caramel drizzle, a spokeswoman said on Monday.

Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 03:32:27 PM
screw this working crap. set my ass in a chair and lit a OOO.
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 03:38:10 PM
speaking of OOO's my 20ct box just showed up from Famous.  Looks like I will be joining you in the OOO fest.  I just have to wait another 1-1/2hrs before I can fire it up!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 03:45:54 PM
this OOO, robusto.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 03:52:15 PM
speaking of OOO's my 20ct box just showed up from Famous.  Looks like I will be joining you in the OOO fest.  I just have to wait another 1-1/2hrs before I can fire it up!

Maddy's due tomorrow. Just in time too. Smoked my 2nd to last this weekend. Threw in a 4pk of Murcielago from the mash to get the free shipping.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 03:52:26 PM
this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 04:07:54 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 04:10:11 PM
this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
I like that idea.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
Not every mash item has free shipping.  Depends on the little symbol.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 04:13:50 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
Not every mash item has free shipping.  Depends on the little symbol.
Yeah I have caught them on that before but this one did.  Second time i have had this same problem with them.  IMHO they have become a scam operation.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 04:14:40 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 04:15:34 PM
this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
I like that idea.

Pick a day and put it on the calander.

I wasn't online for your Welcome to Fl herf, but I smoked a Tat Black CG when I was out of town to somewhat participate.  8)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 04:16:56 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!
Thank you CG she needed that.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 04:17:22 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!

She has a new target and it's name is Dave from Texas. aka N8tive.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 04:18:00 PM
this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
I like that idea.
Easier said than done Dean's calendar stays pretty damn booked up these days.

Pick a day and put it on the calander.

I wasn't online for your Welcome to Fl herf, but I smoked a Tat Black CG when I was out of town to somewhat participate.  8)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 04:19:42 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!

She has a new target and it's name is Dave from Texas. aka N8tive.
I have been buying from them for over 10 years and never had a problem until the last couple of years and have had many problems.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 04:19:42 PM
this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
I like that idea.
Easier said than done Dean's calendar stays pretty damn booked up these days.

Pick a day and put it on the calander.

I wasn't online for your Welcome to Fl herf, but I smoked a Tat Black CG when I was out of town to somewhat participate.  8)

Yeah... but you don't have to not pressure wash every day.  ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 04:20:40 PM
OK I am peeing on the campfire and heading to the house.  Later Gents
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 04:24:34 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!

She has a new target and it's name is Dave from Texas. aka N8tive.
I have been buying from them for over 10 years and never had a problem until the last couple of years and have had many problems.

Sorry to hear that. I've given them plenty of my money over there too. Fortunately, no issues other than the promotional excemption items that you can't use a cpn for... but I usually find a way to buy it anyway. Click, click done.

So between your recent experience with Xikar and now Famous... Tuesdays aren't safe for them anymore.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 22, 2014, 04:25:39 PM
OK I am peeing on the campfire and heading to the house.  Later Gents

Take 'r easy. Think I'll sneak out myself. Later, fellas.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 04:26:38 PM
Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!
Afternoon Mike!
Het Scott. Happy Monday.  Taking care of business today - haircut and later, the dentist. Fun, fun, fun...
What does that dentist have to say about your cigar breath?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 04:27:00 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!
Thank you CG she needed that.
Ray Rice should go pay her a visit...
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 04:27:56 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!

She has a new target and it's name is Dave from Texas. aka N8tive.
I have been buying from them for over 10 years and never had a problem until the last couple of years and have had many problems.

Sorry to hear that. I've given them plenty of my money over there too. Fortunately, no issues other than the promotional excemption items that you can't use a cpn for... but I usually find a way to buy it anyway. Click, click done.

So between your recent experience with Xikar and now Famous... Tuesdays aren't safe for them anymore.
No issues with me either...except my Oasis Magna is backordered and I need it in 10days when the tower humi will be ready for seasoning.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 04:28:19 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!

She has a new target and it's name is Dave from Texas. aka N8tive.
I have been buying from them for over 10 years and never had a problem until the last couple of years and have had many problems.

Sorry to hear that. I've given them plenty of my money over there too. Fortunately, no issues other than the promotional excemption items that you can't use a cpn for... but I usually find a way to buy it anyway. Click, click done.

So between your recent experience with Xikar and now Famous... Tuesdays aren't safe for them anymore.
There's always Atlantic, especially with VIP.  I've had no problems.  If I order in the AM, I have my package the next day.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 04:31:38 PM
[...]

Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 04:31:46 PM
this OOO, robusto.
same thing in Toro size.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 04:32:46 PM
speaking of OOO's my 20ct box just showed up from Famous.  Looks like I will be joining you in the OOO fest.  I just have to wait another 1-1/2hrs before I can fire it up!

Maddy's due tomorrow. Just in time too. Smoked my 2nd to last this weekend. Threw in a 4pk of Murcielago from the mash to get the free shipping.
Murcs are good!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 04:34:27 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 04:35:06 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
had the same problem, ordered 5 warlocks and 5 V Lances and it wouldn't give the shipping.  added a non free ship item from the Famous site, added the catsrule promo, and free shipping showed up.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 04:39:02 PM
Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!
Is that TXDavefromLA?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 22, 2014, 04:39:34 PM
Can't take anymore today.  heading out with a 5V Limitada 13 torp.  y'all have a great evening.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2014, 04:40:51 PM
Can't take anymore today.  heading out with a 5V Limitada 13 torp.  y'all have a great evening.
See ya Sam, fuckin Mondays...get rested up for tomorrow!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 04:53:27 PM
Can't take anymore today.  heading out with a 5V Limitada 13 torp.  y'all have a great evening.
US?????....................or work??.......................or both??
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 05:10:41 PM
this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
I like that idea.

Pick a day and put it on the calander.

I wasn't online for your Welcome to Fl herf, but I smoked a Tat Black CG when I was out of town to somewhat participate.  8)

you were with me in spirit, that's all that matters.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 05:21:02 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 05:32:04 PM
meeting time.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 05:46:02 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
10/10/14.  I'll do my best to make it.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 22, 2014, 05:47:18 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
10/10/14.  I'll do my best to make it.
I'm gonna call in sick!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 22, 2014, 06:34:20 PM
Free Fall: Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Robusto - 5 Cigars, low price is $29.66. Just sayin
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2014, 06:38:16 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2014, 07:30:17 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 22, 2014, 08:42:53 PM
Free Fall: Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Robusto - 5 Cigars, low price is $29.66. Just sayin
WOO HOO!
20. RJ of Stoneham, MA
2 units, A second ago

Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 09:24:20 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!
How about I do both.  GFM and join the e-herf on the 10th. While multitasking is not my strong suit, I think I can pull it off.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 09:27:10 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.

fixed it.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 09:28:30 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on September 22, 2014, 09:33:07 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
Ran out of anal lube
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 09:35:46 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 09:53:01 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 22, 2014, 09:54:48 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!
no OOOs, Mikey? Pm me your address and I'll send you a couple so you can join in.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2014, 10:01:29 PM
OOO Size is not important herd.... sounds right to me.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 10:02:02 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.

you'd think that after all these years he'd be use to it.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 10:09:27 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 10:18:11 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 10:22:05 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.

personal experience Tony?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 10:30:54 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.
Rookie mistake. When you're a journeyman like CB you'll have learned how to avoid that problem.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 10:32:54 PM
OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.

personal experience Tony?
Absolutely.  Still married after 16 years.  It's no wonder.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 22, 2014, 10:33:21 PM
cigar out, time for sleep.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 10:38:59 PM
cigar out, time for sleep.
Buenas noches, amigo.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2014, 11:17:59 PM
Good nachos, fellers.  See you manana.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Regency on September 22, 2014, 11:26:50 PM
Evening Fart Smellers!  Long time no see.  Guess it might be even longer as everyone has checked out already.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:31:55 PM
Evening Fart Smellers!  Long time no see.  Guess it might be even longer as everyone has checked out already.
Pretty much dead on here after 6:pm eastern.  What's up, Russ?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 22, 2014, 11:54:28 PM
What happened to Mikey? One angry post and he disappeared.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2014, 11:55:07 PM
What happened to Mikey? One angry post and he disappeared.
Pretty sure he was joking.
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 22, 2014, 11:56:11 PM
What happened to Mikey? One angry post and he disappeared.
Pretty sure he was joking.
I hope
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Regency on September 22, 2014, 11:56:12 PM
Hey Tony, Just a rare night with time to check the 'puter.  Been quite absent for a while, too f'n busy chasing cows and harvesting wheat.  Guess I will just have to start checking in when I get up in the morning!  How bout yourself?
Title: Re: 9/22/2014
Post by: Regency on September 22, 2014, 11:59:15 PM
What happened to Mikey? One angry post and he disappeared.
Pretty sure he was joking.

Somebody hurt Mikeys feelers?  Guess this cant be CB's fault this time.  Or can it?????