Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

You going to get out early Raz?  If so you better be shit'n and Get'n

You going to get out early Raz?  If so you better be shit'n and Get'n
Funny...that is exactly what I'm about to do.

You going to get out early Raz?  If so you better be shit'n and Get'n
Funny...that is exactly what I'm about to do.
GOOD!  You enjoy your long weekend on the mountain side!  Guess we will talk to you on Tuesday.

CLE Plus and a Flying Dog Dogtoberfest Marzen to wind this day down.

CLE Plus and a Flying Dog Dogtoberfest Marzen to wind this day down.
You are having aCLE Day.  When does the daughter arrive?

CLE Plus and a Flying Dog Dogtoberfest Marzen to wind this day down.
You are having aCLE Day.  When does the daughter arrive?
Finishes work 7:30 so should be in by 10:00

CLE Plus and a Flying Dog Dogtoberfest Marzen to wind this day down.
You are having aCLE Day.  When does the daughter arrive?
Finishes work 7:30 so should be in by 10:00
Late arrival.  Cooking some T-Bome Steaks here, boy his doing the cooking and I am doing the drinking. :)

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.
Atta boy Tony, fuck the haters!

She tried to tell me what I was doing was illegal.  I informed her it was a private park and cigar smoking was encouraged.  Then I told her to call the cops.
Some people and their kids, y'know?
She continued to sit there and finish her lunch.  Beeotch!
Looks like she found a way to eat after all.
Sure hope you hit her with a GFY
This lady was probably in her late 60s and I tried to remain respectful.  I even said, "sorry, but I'm not putting it out" and she replied, "you're not sorry" and then went back to her seat.  Which by the way was at least 30 feet in the opposite direction of where the breeze was blowing.  But I thought GFY.  :)

[...]

Bastige, I am in my 60's and you GFY me all the time. :)

[...]

You're young at heart though.  This was an old crow.  GFY!

Off to the hills. Catch y'all on Tuesday, when I'll be at the office doing the "Run, Hide, Piss-in-your-pants Drill."

Yup, we get to practice it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]