Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Connections
Puzzle #102
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Well, I got the first three groups, luckily that last was all that's left.  What an obtuse grouping that one is.

The group that included Digit?

yup, that's the one.  Odd grouping and obscure slang.

Hazzuh!

yup, that's the one.  Odd grouping and obscure slang.
Yeah. I saw the possibility of that group early in the process, but couldn't trust it without eliminating other possibilities. There's always at least one word that could go in different groupings. In this game there were two - Piggy and Chef. I had to carefully evaluate those.

I've been busy but apparently so has everyone else... And not busy bantering.

Got some chicken on the grill and ready to chow down shortly.

I've been busy but apparently so has everyone else... And not busy bantering.

Got some chicken on the grill and ready to chow down shortly.
Didn't have any after-school activities to wait around for today, so I did some OT when I got back, then a lot of reading throughout the evening. I've been plowing through book 2 of the Wheel of Time series. New episodes are currently airing on Prime and this season covers books 2 and 3, so I was trying to get through them as the season unfolds. Finished book 2 this evening, so I'll start book 3 tomorrow. Just rereading, as I've already been through the series a couple of times.

I've been busy but apparently so has everyone else... And not busy bantering.

Got some chicken on the grill and ready to chow down shortly.
Didn't have any after-school activities to wait around for today, so I did some OT when I got back, then a lot of reading throughout the evening. I've been plowing through book 2 of the Wheel of Time series. New episodes are currently airing on Prime and this season covers books 2 and 3, so I was trying to get through them as the season unfolds. Finished book 2 this evening, so I'll start book 3 tomorrow. Just rereading, as I've already been through the series a couple of times.
Not familiar with this series.

Dinner was delicious, by the way.

Dinner was delicious, by the way.
We had pierogies, which were also pretty good.

I've been busy but apparently so has everyone else... And not busy bantering.

Got some chicken on the grill and ready to chow down shortly.
Didn't have any after-school activities to wait around for today, so I did some OT when I got back, then a lot of reading throughout the evening. I've been plowing through book 2 of the Wheel of Time series. New episodes are currently airing on Prime and this season covers books 2 and 3, so I was trying to get through them as the season unfolds. Finished book 2 this evening, so I'll start book 3 tomorrow. Just rereading, as I've already been through the series a couple of times.
Not familiar with this series.
A great fantasy series and they're doing very well with the show so far.

Room 101 MC 2

Dinner was delicious, by the way.
We had pierogies, which were also pretty good.

I bet. That sounds amazing. There's a Polish area about 3 miles from my house. I never take advantage but I do love me some pierogies.

I've been busy but apparently so has everyone else... And not busy bantering.

Got some chicken on the grill and ready to chow down shortly.
Didn't have any after-school activities to wait around for today, so I did some OT when I got back, then a lot of reading throughout the evening. I've been plowing through book 2 of the Wheel of Time series. New episodes are currently airing on Prime and this season covers books 2 and 3, so I was trying to get through them as the season unfolds. Finished book 2 this evening, so I'll start book 3 tomorrow. Just rereading, as I've already been through the series a couple of times.
Not familiar with this series.
A great fantasy series and they're doing very well with the show so far.
I'll check it out.

Room 101 MC 2

Otherwise known as a quickie.

yup, that's the one.  Odd grouping and obscure slang.
Yeah. I saw the possibility of that group early in the process, but couldn't trust it without eliminating other possibilities. There's always at least one word that could go in different groupings. In this game there were two - Piggy and Chef. I had to carefully evaluate those.
I'm pissed at myself because I saw all the groups but failed with too many incorrect guesses regarding the Muppets.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5