Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

I've been busy but apparently so has everyone else... And not busy bantering.

Got some chicken on the grill and ready to chow down shortly.
Didn't have any after-school activities to wait around for today, so I did some OT when I got back, then a lot of reading throughout the evening. I've been plowing through book 2 of the Wheel of Time series. New episodes are currently airing on Prime and this season covers books 2 and 3, so I was trying to get through them as the season unfolds. Finished book 2 this evening, so I'll start book 3 tomorrow. Just rereading, as I've already been through the series a couple of times.
Not familiar with this series.
A great fantasy series and they're doing very well with the show so far.
I'll check it out.
If you enjoy fantasy, you won't be disappointed. It's gold standard stuff.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]