CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 22, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

Title: 3/22/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on March 22, 2017, 12:00:29 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 05:36:05 AM
Morning Humpers, Humped and Humpees.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 05:43:57 AM
To Start your morning off with a good laugh:

Alamo Rangers detain man in Speedo riding wooden pony with rubber chicken

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/Video-Alamo-Rangers-detain-man-underwear-pony-11017106.php

Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 05:52:20 AM
To Start your morning off with a good laugh:

Alamo Rangers detain man in Speedo riding wooden pony with rubber chicken

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/Video-Alamo-Rangers-detain-man-underwear-pony-11017106.php
Good to hear there is no problem when he does that in Austin.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 05:52:55 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 05:53:06 AM
To Start your morning off with a good laugh:

Alamo Rangers detain man in Speedo riding wooden pony with rubber chicken

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/Video-Alamo-Rangers-detain-man-underwear-pony-11017106.php
Good to hear there is no problem when he does that in Austin.
Yeah, nothing much out of the ordinary here.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 05:53:33 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.
Morning Erie Dave

May be flying over to SC in the next couple of weeks to look at interesting tree farm.  Timber appraiser looking at it in the next couple of weeks before I need to go.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 05:54:33 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 22, the 81st day of 2017. There are 284 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On March 22, 1765, the British Parliament passed the Stamp Act to raise money from the American colonies, which fiercely resisted the tax. (The Stamp Act was repealed a year later.)

On this date:

In 1638, religious dissident Anne Hutchinson was expelled from the Massachusetts Bay Colony for defying Puritan orthodoxy.

In 1894, hockey's first Stanley Cup championship game was played; home team Montreal defeated Ottawa, 3-1.

In 1929, a U.S. Coast Guard vessel sank a Canadian-registered schooner, the I'm Alone, which was suspected of carrying bootleg liquor, in the Gulf of Mexico.

In 1933, during Prohibition, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a measure to make wine and beer containing up to 3.2 percent alcohol legal.

In 1941, the Grand Coulee hydroelectric dam in Washington state officially went into operation.

In 1958, movie producer Mike Todd, the husband of actress Elizabeth Taylor, and three other people, were killed in the crash of Todd's private plane near Grants, New Mexico.

In 1968, President Lyndon B. Johnson named Gen. William C. Westmoreland to be the U.S. Army's new Chief of Staff.

In 1978, Karl Wallenda, the 73-year-old patriarch of "The Flying Wallendas" high-wire act, fell to his death while attempting to walk a cable strung between two hotel towers in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

In 1987, a garbage barge, carrying 3,200 tons of refuse, left Islip, New York, on a six-month journey in search of a place to unload. (The barge was turned away by several states and three other countries until space was found back in Islip.)

In 1991, high school instructor Pamela Smart, accused of recruiting her teenage lover and his friends to kill her husband, Gregory, was convicted in Exeter, New Hampshire, of murder-conspiracy and being an accomplice to murder and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

In 1992, 27 people were killed when a USAir Fokker F-28 jetliner bound for Cleveland crashed on takeoff from New York's LaGuardia Airport; 24 people survived.

In 1997, Tara Lipinski, at age 14 years and 10 months, became the youngest ladies' world figure skating champion in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 05:55:30 AM
Ten years ago: John and Elizabeth Edwards announced that her cancer had returned, but that the North Carolina Democrat planned to continue his presidential campaign. A rocket exploded 50 yards from U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon during a news conference in Baghdad's Green Zone just minutes after Iraq's prime minister said the visit showed the city was "on the road to stability." Brian Joubert became the first Frenchman in 42 years to win the world title by taking the men's event at the World Figure Skating Championships in Tokyo.

Five years ago: Coroner's officials ruled singer Whitney Houston died by drowning the previous February, but that heart disease and cocaine use were contributing factors. In a dramatic end to a 32-hour standoff, a French SWAT team slipped into the Toulouse apartment of an Islamic extremist suspected of seven killings, sparking a firefight that ended with the suspect jumping out the window and being fatally shot in the head.

One year ago: Capping a remarkable visit to Cuba, President Barack Obama sat beside President Raul Castro at a baseball game between Cuba's national team and the Tampa Bay Rays (the Rays won, 4-1); Obama left the game early to fly to Argentina for a state visit there. Suicide bombers attacked the Brussels airport and subway system, killing 32 people. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton padded their delegate troves with victories in Arizona; Democratic challenger Bernie Sanders won caucuses in Utah and Idaho and Republican Ted Cruz claimed his party's caucuses in Utah. Death claimed Rob Ford, the troubled former mayor of Toronto, at age 46; actress Rita Gam at age 88; and rapper Phife Dawg at age 45.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 05:56:06 AM
Today's Birthdays: Composer-lyricist Stephen Sondheim is 87. Evangelist broadcaster Pat Robertson is 87. Actor William Shatner is 86. Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is 83. Actor M. Emmet Walsh is 82. Actor-singer Jeremy Clyde is 76. Singer-guitarist George Benson is 74. Writer James Patterson is 70. CNN newscaster Wolf Blitzer is 69. Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is 69. Actress Fanny Ardant is 68. Sportscaster Bob Costas is 65. Country singer James House is 62. Actress Lena Olin is 62. Singer-actress Stephanie Mills is 60. Actor Matthew Modine is 58. Country musician Tim Beeler is 49. Actor-comedian Keegan-Michael Key is 46. Actor Will Yun Lee ("Hawaii Five-0") is 46. Olympic silver medal figure skater Elvis Stokjo is 45. Actor Guillermo Diaz is 42. Actress Anne Dudek is 42. Actor Cole Hauser is 42. Actress Kellie Williams is 41. Actress Reese Witherspoon is 41. Rock musician John Otto (Limp Bizkit) is 40. Actress Tiffany Dupont is 36. Rapper Mims is 36. Actress Constance Wu is 35. Actor James Wolk is 32. Rock musician Lincoln Parish (Cage the Elephant) is 27.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 05:56:47 AM
Thought for Today: "Kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve." - Joseph Joubert, French moralist (1754-1824).
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 06:01:16 AM
Oliva day at the Sis.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 06:15:01 AM
What a clown show!

North Korea missile test ends in failure as projectile "explodes within seconds" of launch

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/north-korea-fires-several-missiles-10072049?service=responsive
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 06:18:04 AM
No Dean yesterday.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 06:19:58 AM
Oliva day at the Sis.
And certainly not the "Best Of" Oliva Day
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 06:32:49 AM
Oliva day at the Sis.
And certainly not the "Best Of" Oliva Day
You really didn't expect that did you?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 06:33:29 AM
What a clown show!

North Korea missile test ends in failure as projectile "explodes within seconds" of launch

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/north-korea-fires-several-missiles-10072049?service=responsive
I'm sure due to "western sabotage".
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 06:44:13 AM
I'm feeling humped today. Good morning, men.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2017, 06:46:55 AM
Good morning boys, long week already
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 06:48:48 AM
Good morning boys, long week already
Is it only Wednesday? Yeesh. Morning, humps.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 06:54:43 AM
Oliva day at the Sis.
And certainly not the "Best Of" Oliva Day
You really didn't expect that did you?
Absolutely NOT
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 06:55:26 AM

Good morning boys, long week already
Is it only Wednesday? Yeesh. Morning, humps.
My eyes feel like they're about to fall out of my head. Had to go out and buy some readers. I'm getting old.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
I'm feeling humped today. Good morning, men.
You remember how that feels?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 07:08:35 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and BicycleBuiltForFish.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 07:09:56 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2017, 07:13:37 AM

Good morning boys, long week already
Is it only Wednesday? Yeesh. Morning, humps.
My eyes feel like they're about to fall out of my head. Had to go out and buy some readers. I'm getting old.
Welcome to the crowd
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 07:31:09 AM
I'm feeling humped today. Good morning, men.
You remember how that feels?
The humpee, not the humper. And no.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 07:37:54 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 07:41:03 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 07:42:28 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 07:50:01 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2017, 07:56:03 AM
Good morning Daves, Fishy, and HumpeeTony.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 08:02:14 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Indeed, if it wasn't on Fox, it didn't happen.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 08:02:39 AM
Morning EarlyRisinBean.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2017, 08:07:23 AM
No Dean yesterday.
nope. did the 2nd bathroom floor Monday night and was up early yesterday to pour concrete ans fence repair at the park I moved out of. got done around 5pm, beat. I'm hurting this morning.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 08:07:42 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Indeed, if it wasn't on Fox, it didn't happen.
Haven't you heard? They're #fakenews now, too. There's now officially only one legit news source, and that's the White House. Unless he tweets something he didn't mean. Then you're #fakenews for pointing it out.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2017, 08:08:35 AM
good morning guys. moving slow.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 08:13:42 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Indeed, if it wasn't on Fox, it didn't happen.
Hahaha
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 08:15:20 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Indeed, if it wasn't on Fox, it didn't happen.
Haven't you heard? They're #fakenews now, too. There's now officially only one legit news source, and that's the White House. Unless he tweets something he didn't mean. Then you're #fakenews for pointing it out.
How about Bannon's organization?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 08:15:53 AM
good morning guys. moving slow.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Sorry you're hurting. You need to take it easy, old man.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 08:19:04 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
I did not consider his gong worthy of recognition
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2017, 08:21:40 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
I did not consider his gong worthy of recognition
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2017, 08:24:06 AM
good morning guys. moving slow.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Sorry you're hurting. You need to take it easy, old man.
yes, I am not as young as I want to be. this house and odd jobs is killing me. was going to start the laminate floor in the kitchen and start the trim today but I'll put it off until a later date
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 08:36:19 AM
good morning guys. moving slow.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Sorry you're hurting. You need to take it easy, old man.
Or schedule a morning massage.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 08:36:37 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Indeed, if it wasn't on Fox, it didn't happen.
Haven't you heard? They're #fakenews now, too. There's now officially only one legit news source, and that's the White House. Unless he tweets something he didn't mean. Then you're #fakenews for pointing it out.
How about Bannon's organization?
Didn't I just mention the White House?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2017, 08:43:53 AM
good morning guys. moving slow.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Sorry you're hurting. You need to take it easy, old man.
Or schedule a morning massage.
that sounds nice.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 08:45:19 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Indeed, if it wasn't on Fox, it didn't happen.
Haven't you heard? They're #fakenews now, too. There's now officially only one legit news source, and that's the White House. Unless he tweets something he didn't mean. Then you're #fakenews for pointing it out.
How about Bannon's organization?
Didn't I just mention the White House?
Oops, my bad.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2017, 09:10:23 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
Never saw that movie about him. Wasn't he supposedly with the CIA?
He claimed that.  Don't think anyone ever collaborated it.
#fakenews
Indeed, if it wasn't on Fox, it didn't happen.
Haven't you heard? They're #fakenews now, too. There's now officially only one legit news source, and that's the White House. Unless he tweets something he didn't mean. Then you're #fakenews for pointing it out.
Thanks Obama
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 09:25:02 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
I did not consider his gong worthy of recognition
TWSS
Apparently some disagree with you....he was married three times.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2017, 09:27:11 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
I did not consider his gdong worthy of recognition
Interesting Tex
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 09:41:35 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
I did not consider his gdong worthy of recognition
Interesting Tex
It's all starting to make sense now.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2017, 10:44:27 AM
Sheesh
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2017, 10:52:09 AM
Good morning boys, I made it to the end of the posts, without needing to comment
on any of them (so far).
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 11:03:58 AM
Good morning boys, I made it to the end of the posts, without needing to comment
on any of them (so far).
Luckily, we didn't leave you much to go through. Morning, flip.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 11:04:34 AM
Good morning boys, I made it to the end of the posts, without needing to comment
on any of them (so far).
Since when has needing to comment been part of the consideration.  No wonder you flunked PW courses Flip.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 11:06:40 AM
Chuck Barris of Gong Show fame, dead at 87.
TXDave usually tolls that bell.
I did not consider his gong worthy of recognition
He also gave us The Dating Game and The Newlywed Game.  Some of the most risque TV on at the time.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2017, 11:32:19 AM
Good morning boys, I made it to the end of the posts, without needing to comment
on any of them (so far).
Since when has needing to comment been part of the consideration.  No wonder you flunked PW courses Flip.
If i'm going to tap away at my keyboard, I want it to
 either be educational, informative, or downright sarcastic!  8)
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2017, 12:38:09 PM
1 hour no posts, the rest of you PW's are falling behind, or are at lunch!  ::)
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 12:55:39 PM
1 hour no posts, the rest of you PW's are falling behind, or are at lunch!  ::)
Definitely a lunch hour lull.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 12:56:16 PM
 Be heading back to Cleveland Airport in an hour myself.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 12:57:21 PM
Be heading back to Cleveland Airport in an hour myself.
I'll wave as you pass me by.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 01:05:22 PM
Be heading back to Cleveland Airport in an hour myself.
I'll wave as you pass me by.
Yea, you may be out on the road about then.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 01:10:59 PM
Looking like terrorists plowing cars into people in London.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 01:27:32 PM
Be heading back to Cleveland Airport in an hour myself.
I'll wave as you pass me by.
Yea, you may be out on the road about then.
In that case, you'll probably be getting the middle finger.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 01:40:38 PM
Be heading back to Cleveland Airport in an hour myself.
I'll wave as you pass me by.
Yea, you may be out on the road about then.
In that case, you'll probably be getting the middle finger.
So make me feel at home.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2017, 02:10:57 PM
So much chatter this afternoon, sheesh!
Later folks.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 02:14:20 PM
So much chatter this afternoon, sheesh!
Later folks.
Later, Dave. Safe travels.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 22, 2017, 03:24:01 PM
Sheesh/hazzuh time!
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 22, 2017, 04:09:55 PM
Sheesh/hazzuh time!
How slow is it?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 22, 2017, 04:23:29 PM
Sheesh/hazzuh time!
How slow is it?
It's so slow that DaveDave Sheeshed before he hazzuhed.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 04:39:31 PM
LGC Serie R Black lit on this beautiful 82 degree sunny humpday off.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 04:41:44 PM
Home inspection done, usual stupid little shit but nothing big found.  Pool inspection went well also.  Done with that shit now.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2017, 04:46:43 PM
Home inspection done, usual stupid little shit but nothing big found.  Pool inspection went well also.  Done with that shit now.
Did they find any water in the pool, I hear that was a big problem in Kentucky and West Virginia...
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 04:50:22 PM
Home inspection done, usual stupid little shit but nothing big found.  Pool inspection went well also.  Done with that shit now.
Did they find any water in the pool, I hear that was a big problem in Kentucky and West Virginia...
Only salt water from fracking
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 05:51:35 PM
SHEESH
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2017, 07:48:00 PM
SHEESH
Dang, today's banter slower than the sis's order shipping.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2017, 07:49:16 PM
Evening empty room.  Intemperance and water, beautiful evening waiting for the owls.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 08:12:23 PM
Evening empty room.  Intemperance and water, beautiful evening waiting for the owls.
Evening Bean, I gave up so picked up my toys and went home.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2017, 08:18:56 PM
Evening empty room.  Intemperance and water, beautiful evening waiting for the owls.
Evening Bean, I gave up so picked up my toys and went home.
Indeed.  We haven't even learned what Dean made for dinner.  We can only assume he's fasting.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2017, 08:27:51 PM
Evening empty room.  Intemperance and water, beautiful evening waiting for the owls.
Evening Bean, I gave up so picked up my toys and went home.
Indeed.  We haven't even learned what Dean made for dinner.  We can only assume he's fasting.
That is pretty far out there but who knows.

I had pizza
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2017, 08:33:30 PM
Evening empty room.  Intemperance and water, beautiful evening waiting for the owls.
Evening Bean, I gave up so picked up my toys and went home.
Indeed.  We haven't even learned what Dean made for dinner.  We can only assume he's fasting.
That is pretty far out there but who knows.

I had pizza
I had leftovers which can best be described as a tomato based chicken stew over brown rice.  Pizza tomorrow night to counteract that healthy eating.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2017, 08:38:19 PM
Gonna have to keep an eye out for another Roma Craft deal, this intemperance is a nice smoke.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 09:31:32 PM
The monster-in-law came to a school event today. Now I have to take her home. It's freezing out there. Oh when will Spring finally be here?!?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 10:17:21 PM
Evening empty room.  Intemperance and water, beautiful evening waiting for the owls.
Evening Bean, I gave up so picked up my toys and went home.
Indeed.  We haven't even learned what Dean made for dinner.  We can only assume he's fasting.
That is pretty far out there but who knows.

I had pizza
I had leftovers which can best be described as a tomato based chicken stew over brown rice.  Pizza tomorrow night to counteract that healthy eating.
I found one the other day. Probably gifted to me by NJDave. I should put that on my short list?
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 10:25:34 PM
This is what I smoked today in between chapters of study...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170323/b929982c4b668e6a067aa9da9147a5c5.jpg)

EP Carrillo Elite Selección Oscuro Piramides Royal (torp) that I purchased at the Famous store last month. Nice stick. A bit dry but lots of nutty notes. Not the most complex EPC, nor the best one I've ever had.
Title: Re: 3/22/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2017, 10:30:17 PM
And yesterday, (sorry no photo) I smoked a Kristoff Cameroon robusto. I really liked that stick. Tons of cinnamon. I will look for more of those.