Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2015, 06:10:27 PM »

Nice Hoppy Lager SN Beer Camp poured now.

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2015, 06:11:17 PM »

For some reason when the wind blows for several days here out of the SouthWest we start having trouble with flies.  :o.  Wonder what could be causing that from that particular direction?
Down wind from a pile of shit?
You could say that, big pile of shit called Mexico.
Dump some Frebreeze in the Red River?
The Red River?  Trying to keep them out of OK?
Dooh!  Caught me on that one - Rio Grand River.  Sheesh! on me but probably wouldn't hurt those southern breezes coming in from Texas.

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2015, 06:14:37 PM »

For some reason when the wind blows for several days here out of the SouthWest we start having trouble with flies.  :o.  Wonder what could be causing that from that particular direction?
Down wind from a pile of shit?
You could say that, big pile of shit called Mexico.
Dump some Frebreeze in the Red River?
The Red River?  Trying to keep them out of OK?
Dooh!  Caught me on that one - Rio Grand River.  Sheesh! on me but probably wouldn't hurt those southern breezes coming in from Texas.
LMAO

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2015, 06:23:03 PM »

Had a E.P. Carrillo Perez-Carrillo La Historia Dona Elena.  Some potential there but will need some more down time.

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2015, 07:42:42 PM »

T-ball is over.  Now what?  Wonder if I get to have lunch today?  Sheesh!
Might as well wait an hour to eat and call it dinner.   Just finished me an hour nap.
That's what wound up happening.  Great meal.  Met up with some old friends at a local favorite Italian restaurant.

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2015, 07:43:14 PM »

What a great story!

Richard Overton, America's oldest living veteran.

Chances are, the 109 year-old World War II veteran began the day like any other: on the porch, smoking a cigar, sipping a cup of coffee stiffened with whiskey.

“I drink whiskey in my coffee. Sometimes I drink it straight,” Overton told CNN.  “I smoke my cigars, blow the smoke out — I don’t swallow it.”

Overton, who was born on May 11, 1906, in Bastrop County, Texas, served three years in the U.S. Army, with stops in Hawaii, Guam, Palau and Iwo Jima.

 The centenarian still lives in the house he bought when he returned from World War II, still drives an old Ford truck and a Chevy Monte Carlo and still helps "transport widows to church." He was formally recognized as the oldest-living veteran last year.

 A resident of Austin, Texas, Overton will be joined by 100 friends to celebrate his birthday, including the city's mayor Steve Adler. UPI News reports that "he still enjoys driving, smoking cigars and drinking whiskey."
We should send him a box of cigars.
I'm down with that.

« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2015, 07:47:24 PM »

Nice Hoppy Lager SN Beer Camp poured now.
I have some of that and will join you a little later.  I have to run over to my rental property.  Apparently there is another issue there.

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2015, 08:15:37 PM »

Nice Hoppy Lager SN Beer Camp poured now.
I have some of that and will join you a little later.  I have to run over to my rental property.  Apparently there is another issue there.
That calls for an Oh Shit!

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2015, 11:59:12 PM »

Nice Hoppy Lager SN Beer Camp poured now.
I have some of that and will join you a little later.  I have to run over to my rental property.  Apparently there is another issue there.
That calls for an Oh Shit!
Oh shit!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]