Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2019, 01:55:38 PM »

Looking forward to trying La Coalición!, announced at IPCPR - collaboration between Crowned Heads and Drew Estate.
How could it have been announced at IPCPR if that doesn't happen until next week?
To be officially announced. Sorry.

Would that be with EPC?  That would give him a collaboration with just a out everyone except maybe Patron.  :o
I don't have those kind of details but I'm assuming it's coming out of a DE factory.

Edit: Willie Herrera definitely had a hand in this.
Sheesh!

Manufactured at La Gran Fabrica Dew Estate in Esteli, Nicaragua, La Coalición is proclaimed to have met the challenge to express the consumable experience of a cigar that truly encompasses the the vision and philosophies of each entity in the union.

La Coalición has a blend that is described as:

Wrapper – Grade A Dark Connecticut (Broadleaf)
Binder – Sumatra
Filler – Nicaragua and Dominican Republic

La Coalición will be expressed in 4 vitolas and packaged in 20-count boxes with an MSRP of $10.95 – $14.95 per cigar.

Corona Gorda (5 x 46)
Gordito (5.5 x 50)
Siglo (6 x 52)
Sublime (6.5 x 54)
Prices keep going up.  Seems like the $10-12 range is going to be the norm.
Isn’t that the damn truth!
I'll continue to hunt down the best prices. Getting various boxes from different sites keeps me in the 4-6 dollar range. Picked up 3 packs of the Espinosa's on the devil for 47 shipped that's 12 good cigars
Yea, but for us new cigar whores....there is rarely a decent price on new offerings.
That's the problem with new whores - too costly.

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2019, 02:03:35 PM »

Looks like IPCPR will be adding a consumer day to their annual meetings.  May be better than CFest!

https://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-rebranding-to-premium-cigar-association-consumer-day-planned-for-2020-trade-show/360909

« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2019, 02:03:58 PM »

[...]

True that. There will always be a market for new cigars and budget friendly cigars. If you want to call 100 dollars a box budget be friendly???

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2019, 02:04:36 PM »

[...]

Not if you value and enjoy virgin territory.

« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2019, 02:15:40 PM »

Looks like IPCPR will be adding a consumer day to their annual meetings.  May be better than CFest!

https://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-rebranding-to-premium-cigar-association-consumer-day-planned-for-2020-trade-show/360909
Gonna be a pricey ticket.

« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2019, 02:20:46 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2019, 02:21:41 PM »

Looks like IPCPR will be adding a consumer day to their annual meetings.  May be better than CFest!

https://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-rebranding-to-premium-cigar-association-consumer-day-planned-for-2020-trade-show/360909
Gonna be a pricey ticket.
Most likely.  I'm guessing $350.  Better have a lot of Gurkha's in the freebie bag for that event.

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2019, 02:39:50 PM »

Got my nap all taken care of, time for the afternoon cigar selection maneuvers.

« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2019, 02:41:06 PM »

Looks like IPCPR will be adding a consumer day to their annual meetings.  May be better than CFest!

https://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-rebranding-to-premium-cigar-association-consumer-day-planned-for-2020-trade-show/360909
Gonna be a pricey ticket.
Most likely.  I'm guessing $350.  Better have a lot of Gurkha's in the freebie bag for that event.
Tells me how bad the premium cigar industry is hurting.

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2019, 02:50:05 PM »

I smoke cigars so old I think they are new releases.

Cabaiguan Guapos RX Robusto Extra ready to 🔥

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2019, 04:02:24 PM »

I smoke cigars so old I think they are new releases.

Cabaiguan Guapos RX Robusto Extra ready to
That was a good stick. Lots of Don Pepin flavors if I recall correctly.

« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2019, 04:04:26 PM »

I smoke cigars so old I think they are new releases.

Cabaiguan Guapos RX Robusto Extra ready to
That was a good stick. Lots of Don Pepin flavors if I recall correctly.
Yep, still good too.

« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2019, 05:22:20 PM »

[...]

Well put

« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2019, 05:23:58 PM »

Rose of Sharon while cooking on the grill.

« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2019, 05:38:08 PM »

Rose of Sharon while cooking on the grill.
Good smoke
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6