Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!
CNS

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!
or i might be invisible, apparently, when Nadine went shopping all they had left
was green camouflage underwear!

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!
or i might be invisible, apparently, when Nadine went shopping all they had left
was green camouflage underwear!
There's an image.

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!
or i might be invisible, apparently, when Nadine went shopping all they had left
was green camouflage underwear!
There's an image.
right, sorta reverse Bad Dad....

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!
or i might be invisible, apparently, when Nadine went shopping all they had left
was green camouflage underwear!
There's an image.
Thank you very much... :o

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!
or i might be invisible, apparently, when Nadine went shopping all they had left
was green camouflage underwear!
There's an image.
right, sorta reverse Bad Dad....
Perfect for spicing up the karaoke performances.

Fine herf addition for those colder evenings...

Fine herf addition for those colder evenings...
Does Santa know me or what?

Fine herf addition for those colder evenings...
Does Santa know me or what?
Very nice.

FORE !!
Enjoy. Don't take too many strokes... You'll go blind.
Page FOUR!
Howdy, Flip. How did Santa treat ya?
I got a lambswool scarf from Scotland, BluRays of Farscape seasons 1-4, a Nanook of
the north, fur lined hat(wife is determined, I shouldn't look good to other women!), underwear,
socks and handkerchiefs.  Also some flannel shirts, and a goats milk shampoo bar.
You're gonna look damn fine to sheep though. Baaaaaaaaaah!
or i might be invisible, apparently, when Nadine went shopping all they had left
was green camouflage underwear!
There's an image.
right, sorta reverse Bad Dad....
Perfect for spicing up the karaoke performances.
Will definitely leave an impression.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6