Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
4/14/2017
« on: April 14, 2017, 12:00:12 AM »

Happy Good Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 02:06:12 AM »

@Fish: I know you enjoy these. Not sure if $2 apiece is a great deal but here ya go...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/Sam-Leccia-Luchador-El-Gringo/2001829/#p-2001828

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 04:10:45 AM »

good morning guys. coffee and a BrickHouse toro listening to Women of the Blues on Spotify.
early wake up call. ambulance just took the lady next door to the hospital. her son is a decent guy volunteering at local food pantries 3 days a week. quite a few people from his church are here supporting him. I offered coffee but they say they're all set.
just waiting until 7am to take the kayaks out if I don't fall asleep.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 05:31:33 AM »

good morning guys. coffee and a BrickHouse toro listening to Women of the Blues on Spotify.
early wake up call. ambulance just took the lady next door to the hospital. her son is a decent guy volunteering at local food pantries 3 days a week. quite a few people from his church are here supporting him. I offered coffee but they say they're all set.
just waiting until 7am to take the kayaks out if I don't fall asleep.
Morning Dean, sad way to have to wake up.  Thoughts and prayers for her.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 05:33:22 AM »

Morning Worker Bees

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 05:52:05 AM »

Suspended Sooner cornerback arrested again for armed robbery

Parrish Cobb, who already was serving a suspension from Oklahoma, was arrested again Thursday, Norman police announced.

Now this is interesting!  Guess he preferred rape over robbery ::)

Cobb signed with Baylor. But he was allowed out of his scholarship after the school fired Art Briles.

http://collegesports.blog.statesman.com/2017/04/13/suspended-sooner-cornerback-arrested-again-for-armed-robbery/

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 05:59:06 AM »

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 06:01:58 AM »

Now this is nice!  (Starting at $2,500)

Leave it to Miimo – Honda Power Equipment Introduces Miimo, its First Robotic Lawn Mower

http://world.honda.com/worldnews/2017/p170413Leave-it-to-Miimo.html

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 06:09:43 AM »

Time for another cup!

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 06:23:35 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 06:35:25 AM »

United Airlines is not having a good week.

Still feeling the sting of the public backlash for its “drag and drop” nightmare, the airline now has another potential PR disaster to handle.

Richard and Linda Bell were on a United Airlines flight home from Houston to Calgary on Sunday when a scorpion fell from an overhead bin and stung Richard.

United confirmed the incident to CNBC today. Airline spokesman Charles Hobart (gosh, I’d hate to be that guy this week) told the news outlet that the airline crew immediately consulted with a physician on the ground who provided guidance throughout the incident. The company said the man’s injuries were non-life threatening.

“Medical personnel met the aircraft after it arrived in Calgary,” Hobart said.

How the scorpion made its way onto the flight is not known, but it probably hitched a ride inside someone’s luggage. United Airlines is investigating the incident.

Sure, this kind of incident could happen on any airline (and this is not the first time it has happened on a flight), but it doesn’t seem like the public, still upset about United’s treatment of Dr. David Dao, is going to go easy on the company…

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 06:38:08 AM »

64 degrees and cloudy now up to 80 for the afternoon with some sunshine.

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 06:45:57 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean. Half day for me today, splitting at 11:30. Office seems quite barren this morning as it is.

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 07:19:59 AM »

@Fish: I know you enjoy these. Not sure if $2 apiece is a great deal but here ya go...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/Sam-Leccia-Luchador-El-Gringo/2001829/#p-2001828
I saw that one, thanks. Great deal IMO, I think you liked the one(s) you had?

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 07:27:50 AM »

Morning, NeedsHisBeautySleepFish.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7