Desert Rose for the morning.
Pretty in pink…

Iowa caucuses....there's an app for that....oh, wait.....
Let's just skip Iowa this year...
They should have let Tony set up a poll on cigarbanter.  The Russian bots could vote for their favorite Dem also.
So, still Drumpf?
Donald Trump's grandfather immigrated to the United States in 1885 at the age of 16.
But his grandfather didn't use the name Drumpf. Although that had been the originally spelling of the family's name, it had already been changed during the reign of Napoleon around the turn of the 19th century.
Dean, you good?
I am.
I curious about where the name Drumph came from and was surprised it was an actual Donald name.
Good on you for trying to expand your knowledge base. Not a lot of that going on these days.
We're all about expanding our knowledge base here in Banterland.  I can't wait for someone to bring up tree nuts at a meeting.
Do you know anyone allergic to chestnuts?
Well, sometimes they cause a little rash when rubbed on the chest too long...
I'm surprised you can remember back that far. ;)
Yea, memory is holding up pretty well.
What?

PWMAO!

breakfast is ready.
Look at all those inflammation factors. I could point you in a direction of functional medicine but that would be no fun.
trust me, in 16 years I have tried it all with limited successes.

https://www.hopkinsarthritis.org/patient-corner/disease-management/ra-complementary-alternative-medicine/
This does not give a guideline of what to eat just supplements. I am following a whole protocol with success. It's not easy but it can be done. Even doctors have told me I would never get this far. F'em' they have the interest of the drug companies. I will end it there if you want any info ask

breakfast is ready.
Look at all those inflammation factors. I could point you in a direction of functional medicine but that would be no fun.
oh I know. it's bad enough I have to suffer with the RA but I'll be damned if I'll quit cigars and foods I like.
Rick's just asking you to like different foods.

I changed my diet and I feel better than ever. I would never push it on anyone it's just adjustments I made. I love my cigars just as much. Here is a weekend morning breakfast.
not a problem Rick. I definately get my share of fruits and veggies, red meat, sea food, cheeses, just no hummis or tofu.

PWMAO!
you gotta do better than four posts! 😂

breakfast is ready.
Look at all those inflammation factors. I could point you in a direction of functional medicine but that would be no fun.
oh I know. it's bad enough I have to suffer with the RA but I'll be damned if I'll quit cigars and foods I like.
Rick's just asking you to like different foods.

I changed my diet and I feel better than ever. I would never push it on anyone it's just adjustments I made. I love my cigars just as much. Here is a weekend morning breakfast.
Yum?

breakfast is ready.
Look at all those inflammation factors. I could point you in a direction of functional medicine but that would be no fun.
trust me, in 16 years I have tried it all with limited successes.

https://www.hopkinsarthritis.org/patient-corner/disease-management/ra-complementary-alternative-medicine/
This does not give a guideline of what to eat just supplements. I am following a whole protocol with success. It's not easy but it can be done. Even doctors have told me I would never get this far. F'em' they have the interest of the drug companies. I will end it there if you want any info ask
really? must have been the wrong link. John Hopkins has done extensive studies on dietary nutritional foods for RA. I do not go for the pain med route, more the anti-inflammatory and biologics the tend to arrest the RA from getting worse.

I'm not on any medications and I don't have RA... But my doctor recommended a handful of supplements and I've been taking them regularly for a couple of years now. I have another physical exam scheduled for next week so I'll keep you posted. But I have to share the following. Ever since I've been taking 400mg of magnesium on a daily basis, I no longer get the muscle and joint cramps in my hands and feet.

a house blend I was gifted. strong notes of coffee and cherry.

I'm not on any medications and I don't have RA... But my doctor recommended a handful of supplements and I've been taking them regularly for a couple of years now. I have another physical exam scheduled for next week so I'll keep you posted. But I have to share the following. Ever since I've been taking 400mg of magnesium on a daily basis, I no longer get the muscle and joint cramps in my hands and feet.
I take that too. Vitamin D, fish oil, and probiotics for gut health. Most of my problems are inherited.

I'm not on any medications and I don't have RA... But my doctor recommended a handful of supplements and I've been taking them regularly for a couple of years now. I have another physical exam scheduled for next week so I'll keep you posted. But I have to share the following. Ever since I've been taking 400mg of magnesium on a daily basis, I no longer get the muscle and joint cramps in my hands and feet.
I take that too. Vitamin D, fish oil, and probiotics for gut health. Most of my problems are inherited.
my vitamins, herbs, and supplements are more expensive than my meds.

a house blend I was gifted. strong notes of coffee and cherry.
That sounds delicious.

a house blend I was gifted. strong notes of coffee and cherry.
That sounds delicious.
just a bit too sweet but nice never the less.

where'd that old post whore go?