« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2016, 12:11:26 PM »

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2016, 12:31:46 PM »

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2016, 12:34:10 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2016, 12:40:36 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2016, 12:43:49 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.
Brutal, I'll be there in another 7 years

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2016, 12:55:55 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.
Tuition…

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.
Tuition…
$30K a year merit scholarship leaving me to pay 7-9k another 3k off room & board.
she just got a special award from the AP exam folks for scoring over 3 on more than 3 AP exams,
she had a four and two 5's

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2016, 01:27:54 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
Started here today - but none for me!

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2016, 01:28:27 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.
This is where you stand by the car and direct.

« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2016, 01:29:11 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.
Since when to the parents move all their chit for them????   Tell her to hike her skirt up a little and stand by the car/trailer and find a temporary new boyfriend, sheesh the bastiges are everywhere on move in day.

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2016, 01:32:41 PM »

Progress!

Alright, got tile & grout cleaning/sealing all lined up for Friday, nice guy there, gave me a quantity discount.

Intalling new faucet on Thursday afternoon.

Been shopping carpet, that is about like shopping for a fuk'n mattress!  How the hell do  you figure out what is what - easy I guess the answer is you don't.

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2016, 01:36:32 PM »

One carpet place (Lowes) says the more expensive pads are a necessity to make less expensive carpet look and feel good  the other (local outlet place)says the thickness of 1/2" is good to go and the cheaper variety which has lower density is actually better for selling the house because it is more squishy feeling under the foot when they walk on it.   WTF Knows!

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2016, 02:27:11 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.
Brutal, I'll be there in another 7 years
Moving day will be the least of your worries.

« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2016, 02:28:25 PM »

Monday lull
Back to school lull.
We have 2 more weeks to go
Grandkids back at school.  College kids fall migration to Oxford.  There's goes the neighborhood.
We take the youngest to college on Saturday.  Don't they know that not all parents are 39 year olds...
4th floor in a building with no elevators.
Brutal, I'll be there in another 7 years
Moving day will be the least of your worries.
Amen on that!

« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »

One carpet place (Lowes) says the more expensive pads are a necessity to make less expensive carpet look and feel good  the other (local outlet place)says the thickness of 1/2" is good to go and the cheaper variety which has lower density is actually better for selling the house because it is more squishy feeling under the foot when they walk on it.   WTF Knows!
Simple....see above.