CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 4/2/2016  (Read 6239 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/2/2016
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2016, 02:26:04 PM »

Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh! 

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2016, 02:41:31 PM »

Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh! 

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol
It is a huge ordeal to say the least and downsizing by about 50-60% puts another whole new dimension to it. All Of our parents have passed away and we  also have a ton of $hit that camE out of their houses. 

But,  after this one my next one will either be to the nursing home or the funeral home and either way I will not be worried about it.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2016, 02:45:18 PM »

Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2016, 02:49:43 PM »

Getting ready to shut it down, and I look outside to see it snowing. Sheesh. Hazzuh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2016, 02:49:45 PM »

Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.
Afternoon Oy

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2016, 02:50:13 PM »

Getting ready to shut it down, and I look outside to see it snowing. Sheesh. Hazzuh!
Later snowbird, enjoy your weekend.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2016, 03:09:59 PM »

I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
And Jamie's is worth every penny of it and I bet the wooden match does not have those muscles.  Yum, making we wish I could go there for dinner tonight.
The waitress was kinda buff but I'm not a fan of muscles on a lady. On the other hand, the mussels were great!

Work's done. Time to play with the kiddies for a bit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2016, 03:12:46 PM »

I'm with you. My wife was looking at houses. She thinks we need something bigger. I think it's fine. If we get rid of her we'll have plenty of space.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2016, 03:13:53 PM »

I'll have to give it a try. Thanks, Oy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2016, 03:28:07 PM »

I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
And Jamie's is worth every penny of it and I bet the wooden match does not have those muscles.  Yum, making we wish I could go there for dinner tonight.
The waitress was kinda buff but I'm not a fan of muscles on a lady. On the other hand, the mussels were great!

Work's done. Time to play with the kiddies for a bit.
That was quick, muscles are mussels and apple autocorrect knows no difference .

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2016, 03:32:37 PM »

I'm with you. My wife was looking at houses. She thinks we need something bigger. I think it's fine. If we get rid of her we'll have plenty of space.
LMFAO, yeah I could put everything I want to take in my pickup and a small U-haul and leave the rest for somebody else to worry about.

Mine has been cleaning out her closet most of the day  and just headed to goodwill with about a laundry basket full.  SHEESH, WTF am I going to do???? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2016, 03:33:42 PM »

Murcielago cut and soon to be lit.  Batman flies again!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2016, 04:47:52 PM »

SHEESH!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2016, 05:36:32 PM »

Late lunch / early dinner finished. Time for a nap.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2016, 08:31:24 PM »

Man, this site sucks. Somebody should do something about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5