Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2016, 02:26:04 PM »

Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2016, 02:41:31 PM »

Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol
It is a huge ordeal to say the least and downsizing by about 50-60% puts another whole new dimension to it. All Of our parents have passed away and we  also have a ton of $hit that camE out of their houses.

But,  after this one my next one will either be to the nursing home or the funeral home and either way I will not be worried about it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/2/2016
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2016, 02:45:18 PM »

Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2016, 02:49:43 PM »

Getting ready to shut it down, and I look outside to see it snowing. Sheesh. Hazzuh!

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2016, 02:49:45 PM »

Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.
Afternoon Oy

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2016, 02:50:13 PM »

Getting ready to shut it down, and I look outside to see it snowing. Sheesh. Hazzuh!
Later snowbird, enjoy your weekend.

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2016, 03:09:59 PM »

I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
And Jamie's is worth every penny of it and I bet the wooden match does not have those muscles.  Yum, making we wish I could go there for dinner tonight.
The waitress was kinda buff but I'm not a fan of muscles on a lady. On the other hand, the mussels were great!

Work's done. Time to play with the kiddies for a bit.

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2016, 03:12:46 PM »

Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol
I'm with you. My wife was looking at houses. She thinks we need something bigger. I think it's fine. If we get rid of her we'll have plenty of space.

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2016, 03:13:53 PM »

Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.
I'll have to give it a try. Thanks, Oy.

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2016, 03:28:07 PM »

I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
And Jamie's is worth every penny of it and I bet the wooden match does not have those muscles.  Yum, making we wish I could go there for dinner tonight.
The waitress was kinda buff but I'm not a fan of muscles on a lady. On the other hand, the mussels were great!

Work's done. Time to play with the kiddies for a bit.
That was quick, muscles are mussels and apple autocorrect knows no difference .

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2016, 03:32:37 PM »

[...]

LMFAO, yeah I could put everything I want to take in my pickup and a small U-haul and leave the rest for somebody else to worry about.

Mine has been cleaning out her closet most of the day  and just headed to goodwill with about a laundry basket full.  SHEESH, WTF am I going to do????

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2016, 03:33:42 PM »

Murcielago cut and soon to be lit.  Batman flies again!

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2016, 04:47:52 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2016, 05:36:32 PM »

Late lunch / early dinner finished. Time for a nap.

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2016, 08:31:24 PM »

Man, this site sucks. Somebody should do something about it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5