Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

That's a tough one. Not fully caught up on my Hard Knocks but the Dolphins are looking pretty damn good this year.
They are also playing Baltimore. If Bills win and Miami loses. AFC East is decided next week.

That's a tough one. Not fully caught up on my Hard Knocks but the Dolphins are looking pretty damn good this year.
They are also playing Baltimore. If Bills win and Miami loses. AFC East is decided next week.
Selfishly, I would want Baltimore to lose. At least the Bills should have an easy time of it against the Pats.

Wordle 925 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's a tough one. Not fully caught up on my Hard Knocks but the Dolphins are looking pretty damn good this year.
They are also playing Baltimore. If Bills win and Miami loses. AFC East is decided next week.
Selfishly, I would want Baltimore to lose. At least the Bills should have an easy time of it against the Pats.
Go Dolphins.

Good morning, 23ers. Does anyone have big plans for '24?
How bout you Tony? Any plans?

Good morning, 23ers. Does anyone have big plans for '24?
How bout you Tony? Any plans?
Just found out we're going to a neighbor's place to watch the ball drop. I'd much rather stay home and do nothing.

Good morning, 23ers. Does anyone have big plans for '24?
How bout you Tony? Any plans?
Just found out we're going to a neighbor's place to watch the ball drop. I'd much rather stay home and do nothing.
That's what we'll be doing, minus one kid who will be at a friend's house.

Not pretty but pulled it off in the end.

Connections
Puzzle #203
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟪🟪🟪
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Wordle 925 3/6*

🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Taking the tree down right now. Always glad to get this task checked off the list.

Got some cigars out of the deep hold for the new year.
Lets see if this Del Sol is as good as I remember.

Domo

Taking the tree down right now. Always glad to get this task checked off the list.
Mine has seen better days. I'll be getting rid of it soon too. Just not today.

Year end offering from SBC:

Dunbarton Brand Sampler
Our latest Dunbarton Brand Sampler includes Red Meat Lovers as well as the Sobremesa Brûlée Blue! Dunbarton staples and new editions collide

ATL Brand Sampler
We've also updated our ATL Brand Sampler to include the Wise Blood, FYE, Good Trouble, Magic, and Black series

Henry Clay War Hawk
We've also restocked the War Hawk by Henry Clay, an Ecuadorian Connecticut shade cigar with an attitude

The blowout code

Casa Cuevas Flaco Habano

El Rabo del Toro

Room 101 Namakubi Ranfla

Punch Signature Robusto

Regius Surprise Sampler

Casa 1910 Jilgero

Despot Salamon

Casdagli Cypher Colossus

Casdagli Cypher Lorenz

HVC Toro Sampler

Despot Double Corona

HVC Corona Sampler

Liberation by Hamlet

Herrera Esteli Norteno Piramide Fino

Herrera Esteli Norteno Short Corona Gorda

Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Piramide Fino

Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Short Corona Gorda

Diesel Esteli Puro Robusto

Rocky Patel Quarter Century

CAO Zocalo Gigante

Lost & Found Paradise Lost

Lampert Limitada Soloman

Lampert Edicion Limitada A

El Rico Habano

Partagas Anejo

La Gloria Cubana Serie R Esteli No. Sixty

Despot Pyramid

Camacho Criollo Robusto

HVC Cerro Toro

CODE: blowout = 50% off plus 5% reward points on the items listed above for orders $100 or more

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/newproducts

On my door step MOWPAM
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4