Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2023, 01:17:00 PM »

Wordle 859 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2023, 01:26:09 PM »

Wordle 859 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Well done, this was a tricky one today.

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2023, 02:36:47 PM »

Page 3 already?

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2023, 02:37:26 PM »

Part II

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2023, 02:38:02 PM »

Happy Birthday!

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2023, 02:40:15 PM »

I'm surprised you're not taking another day to do some golfing, Dave.
I've got a text out to my dad about tomorrow. But if he can't go, I decided I'm gonna let the season rest on my last round. It was beautiful weather, hanging with an old college buddy, and I hit a really great hybrid punch out on 18, one of my better shots this year. So instead of heading out myself, it'll either be with my dad or behind the desk tomorrow.
And we're set for the morning. No on course smokes, but I won't miss them. It's actually been a minute since we've golfed, thanks to the weather, volleyball and them spending 10 or so days in FL earlier this month.
Florida and no golf?
No, they are big Disney fans, they go there often. In fact, they've already planned to go back in February. And they drive, so no room for my dad to bring his clubs. Not that he probably would, anyways, when there's a Disney park to visit with my mom. Lol
Used to go regularly.  Not since COVID.  They still don't seem to have things quite back to normal.
Not like it used to be, but I think they're as back to normal as they're gonna get. Won't stop them from going, though. They still have a grand time.
It's one thing to book your rooms and even restaurants early, but now you have to book which park you are going to, which rides and when...takes a lot of the fun out of it.

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2023, 02:52:30 PM »

Happy Birthday!
I didn't recognize Julie from the Loveboat until you posted this.

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2023, 03:05:07 PM »

[...]
I agree. That wouldn't work for me. In the past, I'd buy Park Hopper passes and wing it.

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2023, 03:18:48 PM »

Wordle 859 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2023, 05:19:50 PM »

Struggling with connections.

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2023, 05:54:21 PM »

Struggling with connections.
Swing and a miss for me.

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2023, 06:25:38 PM »

Struggling with connections.
Swing and a miss for me.
Finally pulled it out in the end but it wasn't easy.

Connections
Puzzle #137
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟦🟦
🟦🟪🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2023, 08:02:52 PM »

Struggling with connections.
Swing and a miss for me.
Finally pulled it out in the end but it wasn't easy.

Connections
Puzzle #137
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟪🟦🟦🟦
🟦🟪🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
You're a better man than I.

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2023, 08:38:20 PM »

Watching Rick's Bills on Prime this evening.

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2023, 08:40:06 PM »

Watching Rick's Bills on Prime this evening.
It's a game between our former #1 pick and who should've been that #1 pick.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4