Pages: 1 2 [3]

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Dean Day.
Dave nice round the other day. I have been out 3 times this year. That is my least since I started.
Thanks. Sucks to not be getting out there. After missing a full year because of covid, I made sure I was gonna get out as much as possible.
I've had a busy year with starting new job and all.
Indeed, sometimes other priorities have to take precedence. Isn't always fun being an adult.
Yeah aside from that... looking at colleges is no fun either. And the ever growing honey-do list.
I hear ya, I'll be dealing with the college thing soon enough. Oldest starts 11th grade on Wednesday.
You better start racking up the OT.
I'm counting on President AOC wiping her debt off in 10 years.
That's a good plan.
Speaking of dems, went out for ice cream at a local spot and they had a plaque that Biden was there last year enjoying a cone.
You think he remembers eating it?
Buh-zing!

Finally driving the Mil Dias

Out for BBQ

https://www.tsgbbq.com/
I see they're hiring for night manager. Maybe I should apply.
No.....work in my boiler house/facility

New World

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Dean Day.
Dave nice round the other day. I have been out 3 times this year. That is my least since I started.
Thanks. Sucks to not be getting out there. After missing a full year because of covid, I made sure I was gonna get out as much as possible.
I've had a busy year with starting new job and all.
Indeed, sometimes other priorities have to take precedence. Isn't always fun being an adult.
Yeah aside from that... looking at colleges is no fun either. And the ever growing honey-do list.
I hear ya, I'll be dealing with the college thing soon enough. Oldest starts 11th grade on Wednesday.
You better start racking up the OT.
I'm counting on President AOC wiping her debt off in 10 years.
You can bet she will. Oh...wait you mean your daughter's debt?  Forget that.  In 10 years, AOC won't give a damn about your daughter.  But AOC's debt will be long wiped away.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]