dwgbryant

« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Evening DeanO.....sounds great besides the chain saw work.  Make sue 3bean ain't hanG'n on a limb....just say'n.

not many limbs left for George McFly to go out on.

Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2014, 09:36:04 PM »

Now that's a cause I can get behind.-----3B-----There's a spot reserved for you at the CT.  Just waiting for you to get your lazy ass to S FL.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2014, 09:36:10 PM »

Cuchillos Cubanos ~40~
Logged

glassken

« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2014, 09:38:14 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Dean, might as well add about 15 more trees, maybe 20 acres of forest just to warm you up? Dig a pond while your at it!

Ha, indeed.  That does not compare well to sitting on my ass.
I was of course, joking Dean! Wish I had no problem with sitting on my ass. But, I don't. When I'm paid, I get off my ass! Dean, you are awesome!

awesome huh? ha. just a man growing old that hasn't sense enough to slow down. do it now while I can or it won't get done. if that happens I'll feel bad, get miserable. nobody likes a miserable old man.
Mark, Dean when my Dad retired, he came and fixed everybody's everything! He then built computers from scratch, and gave them to all of us, cousins included. He did not charge. He was born in '29 and worked all his life. Before he went to school--he did half a days work--, and he could not sit still after he retired. When he had a stroke, he could not do anything, he lasted 3 months. I did not take after him, I suppose. I can sit all day and drink and smoke. He was wealthy at 30. I will never be, but that is the way life goes. I'm easily satisfied.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2014, 09:38:27 PM »

Cuchillos Cubanos ~40~
.....Dellusione.....
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #305 on: June 07, 2014, 09:40:05 PM »

Cuchillos Cubanos ~40~
.....Dellusione.....

Certainly the same quality of cigar as the Le grande from earlier, but not too shabby at all for a $2 smoke.

« Reply #306 on: June 07, 2014, 09:42:58 PM »

Now that's a cause I can get behind.-----3B-----There's a spot reserved for you at the CT.  Just waiting for you to get your lazy ass to S FL.
Man, if an "indeed" were ever appropriate, this is it.  I will do it, and on two wheels.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #307 on: June 07, 2014, 09:45:52 PM »

Man, if an "indeed" were ever appropriate, this is it.  I will do it, and on two wheels.-----3B-----Just try and do it before I die.  I'm old, ya know.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #308 on: June 07, 2014, 09:46:57 PM »

Cuchillos Cubanos ~40~
.....Dellusione.....
I'm really enjoying the Nirvana.  I'm not a big DE fan, but this is excellent.  Thanks again!

« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2014, 09:47:21 PM »

Mark, Dean when my Dad retired, he came and fixed everybody's everything! He then built computers from scratch, and gave them to all of us, cousins included. He did not charge. He was born in '29 and worked all his life. Before he went to school--he did half a days work--, and he could not sit still after he retired. When he had a stroke, he could not do anything, he lasted 3 months. I did not take after him, I suppose. I can sit all day and drink and smoke. He was wealthy at 30. I will never be, but that is the way life goes. I'm easily satisfied.
[/quote]

Ken, I can tell from that post that you and I could while away a few hours with sticks and drinks. Our fathers....mine was a tough act to follow as well. But like you said, satisfaction.  Tough to find that balance sometimes.  Sometimes we learn too late.

« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2014, 09:48:27 PM »

Man, if an "indeed" were ever appropriate, this is it.  I will do it, and on two wheels.-----3B-----Just try and do it before I die.  I'm old, ya know.

Ha!  That thought crossed my mind. I'm no spring chicken either, ya know.

« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2014, 09:49:03 PM »

OK, gotta go make my signature popcorn for the warden and her friend.  BBL.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #312 on: June 07, 2014, 09:49:38 PM »

Cuchillos Cubanos ~40~
.....Dellusione.....
I'm really enjoying the Nirvana.  I'm not a big DE fan, but this is excellent.  Thanks again!

That's good to hear.  They've been on the radar but I haven't grabbed them yet.  Maybe next time.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #313 on: June 07, 2014, 09:51:45 PM »

Cuchillos Cubanos ~40~
.....Dellusione.....
I'm really enjoying the Nirvana.  I'm not a big DE fan, but this is excellent.  Thanks again!
....Same here....glad your enjoy'n......
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #314 on: June 07, 2014, 09:53:31 PM »

[...]

my father was a lazy, angry drunk. I was just a drunk. I've been working for 49 years, and I'm content for the most part. I do enjoy a lazy day now and then, just don't know how to sit still yet.