Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2014, 02:37:09 PM »

8 1/2 hours on 1 page over at the other place. Sheesh!
Do you think CI knows were gone...?
BD, I tend to like GolfingDave's assessment: If they know, they don't care. Less work for them! Or something to that effect.
Have some of the guys changed their name on here vs CI's banter...?  I keep thinking I recognize the .avi's, but not the users names.  Such as, "Traveling Dave.., and 3d...?"
Traveling Dave=NJDave, 3d=dwbryant, Johnny=JR in Lakehills I'll see if there are anymore, BD
Thanks... It's actually pretty hard for me to keep up with little things like that. Except for Johnny, I never noticed it changing from JR to Johnny... For some reason I always knew it was him.. haha
I was wondering who the fuck 3d was!

I apologise for that confusion. thought 3d was more fitting handle, 'deadbeats, drama, and downer.'
That's ok.... I'm just trying to match everyone up with the old banter so I can keep up.. :)
Howdy BD.
How ya doing Jr....?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2014, 02:38:19 PM »

Afternoon, JR. What is burning?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2014, 02:39:49 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2014, 02:41:49 PM »

Howdy, Johnny!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2014, 02:42:38 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2014, 02:43:46 PM »

Howdy, Johnny!
Beautiful Jugs there ken!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2014, 02:53:11 PM »

I'm going to take a break. Maybe find a cigar, a cold beer, and an Saturday afternoon western to watch. bbl.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2014, 02:54:56 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

probably because I like the two together. ha.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2014, 02:56:36 PM »

I'm going to take a break. Maybe find a cigar, a cold beer, and an Saturday afternoon western to watch. bbl.
Later BD, I'm going swimming soon myself.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2014, 02:57:58 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Oh well, enjoy anyway!

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

probably because I like the two together. ha.

« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2014, 03:08:53 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2014, 03:10:06 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
Howdy Mike, good to see ya on!

« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2014, 03:10:12 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
Logged

glassken

« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2014, 03:10:48 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
CB! I know what you mean about the Blah's. I had to do all kids of medical tests, and the outcome was good, but why do I feel so weak? Oh, well I'm just restin'..

« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2014, 03:15:14 PM »

8 1/2 hours on 1 page over at the other place. Sheesh!
Do you think CI knows were gone...?
BD, I tend to like GolfingDave's assessment: If they know, they don't care. Less work for them! Or something to that effect.
Have some of the guys changed their name on here vs CI's banter...?  I keep thinking I recognize the .avi's, but not the users names.  Such as, "Traveling Dave.., and 3d...?"
Traveling Dave=NJDave, 3d=dwbryant, Johnny=JR in Lakehills I'll see if there are anymore, BD
Thanks... It's actually pretty hard for me to keep up with little things like that. Except for Johnny, I never noticed it changing from JR to Johnny... For some reason I always knew it was him.. haha
I was wondering who the fuck 3d was!

I apologise for that confusion. thought 3d was more fitting handle, 'deadbeats, drama, and downer.'

Native 53 is now Texas Redfish