dogdays

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2014, 08:43:05 AM »

Time to go start cutting some grass, enjoy your day guys.

well I'm going to try to do as little as possible today and work on my tan.
Good morning guy"s! .
1876 connie and black coffee
Hiya dd
Good morning Fred ! .
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2014, 08:48:51 AM »

hey dd and Fred.

AFoC drive-by post
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2014, 09:34:22 AM »

Good morning to all.  Disregard that calendar tab there at the bottom, I was working on something.  Gotta run now, I've got simultaneous soccer games, luckily in the same location, followed by dance recitals today.  Hope all is well with you.

Re: AFoC drive-by post
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2014, 09:45:57 AM »

Good morning to all.  Disregard that calendar tab there at the bottom, I was working on something.  Gotta run now, I've got simultaneous soccer games, luckily in the same location, followed by dance recitals today.  Hope all is well with you.
Sounds like quite the day you have in store. Hi and bye.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: AFoC drive-by post
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2014, 09:52:54 AM »

Good morning to all.  Disregard that calendar tab there at the bottom, I was working on something.  Gotta run now, I've got simultaneous soccer games, luckily in the same location, followed by dance recitals today.  Hope all is well with you.
remember it's flowers after recital not soccer and don't scream Goooooool after the dance.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:17 AM »

Good morning all.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:23 AM »

hey dd and Fred.
time for a seegar
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:51 AM »

it's taking it's sweet time here to warm up. still in the 50's. WTF.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2014, 10:01:06 AM »

First time I have seen these offered at Famous, I remember someone here hitting a jam deal for them but I don't remember if they said they liked them or not.
Nirvana Cigars are the new hot item courtesy of Royal Gold, created with the help of Drew Estate, that is certainly turning heads. This bad boy is unlike anything either company has ever put out, using Nicaraguan tobaccos from Esteli and the Jalapa Valley for the filler, a Mexican San Andres Negra binder, and a sweet Cameroon wrapper. The result is an astoundingly complex cigar with traces of pepper, cedar, and more. This is one cigar you don't want to pass on. Experience Nirvana now! 5/32.98 is a little pricey!
I bought a fiver from CigarMonster a little while back. Smoked one, not sure how I felt about it. It was good, and it liked it as much as any other Cameroon wrapper cigar I've had, but I wasn't blown away.

Note that it was only a few days OTT when I had it and I smoked it with company so I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2014, 10:02:02 AM »

And with that, I'm off.  Got more going on on the weekend than I do during the week. Have a good one, all.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »

[...]

Thanks Joe for the info, I think I can restrain myself now since there is a lot of competition at that price point.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2014, 10:34:49 AM »

First time I have seen these offered at Famous, I remember someone here hitting a jam deal for them but I don't remember if they said they liked them or not.
Nirvana Cigars are the new hot item courtesy of Royal Gold, created with the help of Drew Estate, that is certainly turning heads. This bad boy is unlike anything either company has ever put out, using Nicaraguan tobaccos from Esteli and the Jalapa Valley for the filler, a Mexican San Andres Negra binder, and a sweet Cameroon wrapper. The result is an astoundingly complex cigar with traces of pepper, cedar, and more. This is one cigar you don't want to pass on. Experience Nirvana now! 5/32.98 is a little pricey!
very strong cameroon flavor.  I'm still on the fence with these.
I bought a fiver from CigarMonster a little while back. Smoked one, not sure how I felt about it. It was good, and it liked it as much as any other Cameroon wrapper cigar I've had, but I wasn't blown away.

Note that it was only a few days OTT when I had it and I smoked it with company so I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to it.
Thanks Joe for the info, I think I can restrain myself now since there is a lot of competition at that price point.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2014, 10:38:20 AM »

LGC Rabito for the first smoke of the day.

Re: AFoC drive-by post
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2014, 11:01:07 AM »

Good morning to all.  Disregard that calendar tab there at the bottom, I was working on something.  Gotta run now, I've got simultaneous soccer games, luckily in the same location, followed by dance recitals today.  Hope all is well with you.
remember it's flowers after recital not soccer and don't scream Goooooool after the dance.
Good looking out.  We won both soccer games.  Woohoo!  Off to shower and get ready for next event.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2014, 11:44:02 AM »

Sheesh! :-\