CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25

Author Topic: 6/7/2014  (Read 68058 times)

dogdays

Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2014, 08:43:05 AM »

Time to go start cutting some grass, enjoy your day guys.

well I'm going to try to do as little as possible today and work on my tan.
Good morning guy"s! .
1876 connie and black coffee
Hiya dd
Good morning Fred ! .

dwgbryant

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2014, 08:48:51 AM »

hey dd and Fred.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
AFoC drive-by post
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2014, 09:34:22 AM »

Good morning to all.  Disregard that calendar tab there at the bottom, I was working on something.  Gotta run now, I've got simultaneous soccer games, luckily in the same location, followed by dance recitals today.  Hope all is well with you.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: AFoC drive-by post
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2014, 09:45:57 AM »

Good morning to all.  Disregard that calendar tab there at the bottom, I was working on something.  Gotta run now, I've got simultaneous soccer games, luckily in the same location, followed by dance recitals today.  Hope all is well with you.
Sounds like quite the day you have in store. Hi and bye.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2014, 09:52:54 AM »

remember it's flowers after recital not soccer and don't scream Goooooool after the dance.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:17 AM »

Good morning all.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:23 AM »

hey dd and Fred.
time for a seegar

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:51 AM »

it's taking it's sweet time here to warm up. still in the 50's. WTF.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2014, 10:01:06 AM »

First time I have seen these offered at Famous, I remember someone here hitting a jam deal for them but I don't remember if they said they liked them or not.
Nirvana Cigars are the new hot item courtesy of Royal Gold, created with the help of Drew Estate, that is certainly turning heads. This bad boy is unlike anything either company has ever put out, using Nicaraguan tobaccos from Esteli and the Jalapa Valley for the filler, a Mexican San Andres Negra binder, and a sweet Cameroon wrapper. The result is an astoundingly complex cigar with traces of pepper, cedar, and more. This is one cigar you don't want to pass on. Experience Nirvana now! 5/32.98 is a little pricey!
I bought a fiver from CigarMonster a little while back. Smoked one, not sure how I felt about it. It was good, and it liked it as much as any other Cameroon wrapper cigar I've had, but I wasn't blown away.

Note that it was only a few days OTT when I had it and I smoked it with company so I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to it.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2014, 10:02:02 AM »

And with that, I'm off.  Got more going on on the weekend than I do during the week. Have a good one, all.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »

First time I have seen these offered at Famous, I remember someone here hitting a jam deal for them but I don't remember if they said they liked them or not.
Nirvana Cigars are the new hot item courtesy of Royal Gold, created with the help of Drew Estate, that is certainly turning heads. This bad boy is unlike anything either company has ever put out, using Nicaraguan tobaccos from Esteli and the Jalapa Valley for the filler, a Mexican San Andres Negra binder, and a sweet Cameroon wrapper. The result is an astoundingly complex cigar with traces of pepper, cedar, and more. This is one cigar you don't want to pass on. Experience Nirvana now! 5/32.98 is a little pricey!
I bought a fiver from CigarMonster a little while back. Smoked one, not sure how I felt about it. It was good, and it liked it as much as any other Cameroon wrapper cigar I've had, but I wasn't blown away.

Note that it was only a few days OTT when I had it and I smoked it with company so I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to it.
Thanks Joe for the info, I think I can restrain myself now since there is a lot of competition at that price point.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2014, 10:34:49 AM »

very strong cameroon flavor.  I'm still on the fence with these.

Thanks Joe for the info, I think I can restrain myself now since there is a lot of competition at that price point.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2014, 10:38:20 AM »

LGC Rabito for the first smoke of the day.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2014, 11:01:07 AM »

remember it's flowers after recital not soccer and don't scream Goooooool after the dance.
Good looking out.  We won both soccer games.  Woohoo!  Off to shower and get ready for next event.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2014, 11:44:02 AM »

Sheesh! :-\
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25