Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2018, 07:56:21 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
And didn't stop in?  Sheesh!
Hockey out at Iceland?
My son didn't feel like smoking a cigar  ;D. Weekend tournament down in Voorhees at Flyers Skate Zone
The kid had a great tournament, team went 4-0 scoring 20 total goals, Trent had 5
2nd kid in on the left, right in front of the kid with no hat?

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2018, 07:56:47 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
Hope you left the curtains open for him, Dave. He was working hard to get a peek.
No, he was looking for brown boxes on the front porch.
That seems more likely.

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 08:00:56 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
And didn't stop in?  Sheesh!
Hockey out at Iceland?
My son didn't feel like smoking a cigar  ;D. Weekend tournament down in Voorhees at Flyers Skate Zone
The kid had a great tournament, team went 4-0 scoring 20 total goals, Trent had 5
2nd kid in on the left, right in front of the kid with no hat?
Yes that's him

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 08:01:36 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
Hope you left the curtains open for him, Dave. He was working hard to get a peek.
No, he was looking for brown boxes on the front porch.
I was just looking to help, make sure they didn't get too cold out there

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2018, 08:01:53 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
Or at least a few minutes from it, 31 & 295 (195) whatever they call it right there
Yup, less than a mile from that interchange.  It's 31 and I-95, but they are renaming it and changing exit numbers to 295.  That's a fun story of another NJ roadway boondoggle.

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2018, 08:06:25 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
Or at least a few minutes from it, 31 & 295 (195) whatever they call it right there
Yup, less than a mile from that interchange.  It's 31 and I-95, but they are renaming it and changing exit numbers to 295.  That's a fun story of another NJ roadway boondoggle.
Can they make it anymore confusing? If you didn't know the area you wouldn't stand a chance

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 08:50:25 AM »

Confusion lull?

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2018, 08:51:44 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Like Diesel rage Toros?
Those got jacked up to $28 pretty fast. Womp womp.

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2018, 08:52:23 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Like Diesel rage Toros?
Those got jacked up to $28 pretty fast. Womp womp.
Damn, they're onto them

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2018, 09:08:49 AM »

Confusion lull?
We're waiting for the governor's inauguration to see if the confusing situation will change. Might be Murphy's first order of business.

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2018, 09:26:54 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
Shipping subsidy?
Exactly. Gotta make the shipping worth it, or something like that.
Got that Diesel Sideshow sampler earlier for $28, so have to add some others.

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2018, 09:27:47 AM »

Confusion lull?
We're waiting for the governor's inauguration to see if the confusing situation will change. Might be Murphy's first order of business.
Raise taxes, legalize pot.  All the new Gov is going to do.

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2018, 09:28:37 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Like Diesel rage Toros?
Those got jacked up to $28 pretty fast. Womp womp.
Damn, they're onto them
Glad I got 5 Torps for $10 before you blabbed.

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Like Diesel rage Toros?
Those got jacked up to $28 pretty fast. Womp womp.
Damn, they're onto them
Glad I got 5 Torps for $10 before you blabbed.
Are they on order or did you receive them already?

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2018, 09:54:35 AM »

Morning boys.  Winter storm Inga went east and slobbered on Lousiana.  Roads here are dry.  Not even ice on the windshield.  Weather people got it wrong again.  Shocking.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9