Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 07:04:31 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
Shipping subsidy?
Exactly. Gotta make the shipping worth it, or something like that.
Well, let's see what we can find for you boys. Morning all
Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 07:05:05 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
White whale stalker!

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 07:08:07 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
Hope you left the curtains open for him, Dave. He was working hard to get a peek.

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2018, 07:09:18 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2018, 07:14:38 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Uhhh, tomorrow IS Wednesday

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2018, 07:15:05 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Like Diesel rage Toros?

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 07:19:45 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Seems all you can reliably get are Diesel, MOW or Ave Maria for $2.50 or so a stick.

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2018, 07:21:22 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
And didn't stop in?  Sheesh!
Hockey out at Iceland?

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2018, 07:26:57 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Like Diesel rage Toros?
Lol, exactly.

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2018, 07:27:52 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Uhhh, tomorrow IS Wednesday
Wait a minute, let me check the calendar...

Yes, tomorrow is Wednesday. That's why I'm gonna wait and see if I get anything else tonight, and if not, I can adjust my shipping day before tomorrow.

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2018, 07:28:21 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Mine is Wednesday. Might change it to Thursday this week if I don't find anything else, but I've got a couple bids on some stuff sitting out there. We'll see what happens tonight.
Like Diesel rage Toros?
Lol, exactly.
That one I'm blaming on you.

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2018, 07:30:33 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
And didn't stop in?  Sheesh!
Hockey out at Iceland?
My son didn't feel like smoking a cigar  ;D. Weekend tournament down in Voorhees at Flyers Skate Zone

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2018, 07:36:44 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
And didn't stop in?  Sheesh!
Hockey out at Iceland?
My son didn't feel like smoking a cigar  ;D. Weekend tournament down in Voorhees at Flyers Skate Zone

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2018, 07:38:52 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
And didn't stop in?  Sheesh!
Hockey out at Iceland?
My son didn't feel like smoking a cigar  ;D. Weekend tournament down in Voorhees at Flyers Skate Zone
The kid had a great tournament, team went 4-0 scoring 20 total goals, Trent had 5

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2018, 07:56:20 AM »

Morning, Dave. Won a couple of Little Devil packs on the big devil last night, now to try to find some stuff to round off the order.
I'm looking as well.  Shipping is tomorrow for me.
Drove by your house about 6 times this weekend
Hope you left the curtains open for him, Dave. He was working hard to get a peek.
No, he was looking for brown boxes on the front porch.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9