Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2017, 07:27:36 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Football Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy is 92. Singer Tony Bennett is 91. Actor Martin Sheen is 77. College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Lance Alworth is 77. Lifestyle guru Martha Stewart is 76. Singer Beverly Lee (The Shirelles) is 76. Rock musician B.B. Dickerson is 68. Movie director John Landis is 67. Actress JoMarie Payton is 67. Actor Jay North (TV: "Dennis the Menace") is 66. Hockey Hall-of-Famer Marcel Dionne is 66. Country musician Randy Scruggs is 64. Actor Philip Casnoff is 63. Actor John C. McGinley is 58. Rock singer-musician Lee Rocker (The Stray Cats) is 56. Actress Lisa Ann Walter is 56. Rock singer James Hetfield (Metallica) is 54. Rock singer-musician Ed Roland (Collective Soul) is 54. Actor Isaiah Washington is 54. Country musician Dean Sams (Lonestar) is 51. Rock musician Stephen Carpenter (Deftones) is 47. Hip-hop artist Spinderella (Salt-N-Pepa) is 46. Actress Brigid Brannagh is 45. Actor Michael Ealy is 44. Country musician Jimmy De Martini (Zac Brown Band) is 41. NFL quarterback Tom Brady is 40. Actress Evangeline (ee-VAN'-gel-een) Lilly is 38. Actress Mamie Gummer is 34. Olympic gold medal swimmer Ryan Lochte is 33. Country singer Whitney Duncan is 33. Actor Jon Foster is 33. Actress Georgina Haig is 32. Singer Holly Arnstein (Dream) is 32. Actress Tanya Fischer is 32. Pop-rock musician Brent Kutzle (OneRepublic) is 32. Rapper D.R.A.M. is 29.
Good list today. Contained lots of names I recognized, including hip-hop artists and rappers.
Many years ago, a couple friends of mine went to see Tony Bennett in concert. Great show, can't believe the guy is still bringing it at 91.

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2017, 07:31:15 AM »

[...]
No joke. Those MTV appearances and "duets" albums have made him popular with younger generations. I think he found the fountain of youth.

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2017, 07:36:02 AM »

[...]
Yeah, and who knew Lady Gaga could actually sing, once you stripped away the sideshow.

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2017, 07:36:34 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Lol, I told him to get 2 while he was there!
Which place did he visit, did he tell you?

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2017, 07:37:46 AM »

[...]
Indeed.  Helluva versatile talent.  But I guess everyone needs a hook these days.

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2017, 07:39:50 AM »

Time to join the rest of the minions out there.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 07:40:49 AM »

[...]
Agreed. I would have never bothered to find out otherwise.

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2017, 07:46:45 AM »

[...]
She's interesting, got Josh Homme to work with her on a single, odd pertnership

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2017, 07:50:18 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Lol, I told him to get 2 while he was there!
Which place did he visit, did he tell you?
He didn't say, was too busy complaining about the cost of the tolls. I told him next time to take 80 instead of 76. 76 is literal highway robbery through PA.

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2017, 07:53:46 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Lol, I told him to get 2 while he was there!
Which place did he visit, did he tell you?
He didn't say, was too busy complaining about the cost of the tolls. I told him next time to take 80 instead of 76. 76 is literal highway robbery through PA.
Tell him not to continue the drive to NYC where the tunnel toll is $15.

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2017, 07:58:11 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Lol, I told him to get 2 while he was there!
Which place did he visit, did he tell you?
He didn't say, was too busy complaining about the cost of the tolls. I told him next time to take 80 instead of 76. 76 is literal highway robbery through PA.
Tell him not to continue the drive to NYC where the tunnel toll is $15.
Sheesh! Good to know, I'll be driving through there in 11 days.

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2017, 08:05:11 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Sorry, but how hard is that???

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2017, 08:06:42 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Sorry, but how hard is that???
It isn't, you're the only one to mention it

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2017, 08:11:03 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Lol, I told him to get 2 while he was there!
Which place did he visit, did he tell you?
He didn't say, was too busy complaining about the cost of the tolls. I told him next time to take 80 instead of 76. 76 is literal highway robbery through PA.
Tell him not to continue the drive to NYC where the tunnel toll is $15.
Sheesh! Good to know, I'll be driving through there in 11 days.
Really....$15 also for GW Bridge, Verrazano Narrows is $17.

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2017, 08:12:02 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Get any cigars in with all that work yesterday?
Too late, he's already logged out of the banter for the day.
GFY! I spent most of the afternoon trying to hook Nate up with a good cheese steak
Lol, I told him to get 2 while he was there!
Which place did he visit, did he tell you?
He didn't say, was too busy complaining about the cost of the tolls. I told him next time to take 80 instead of 76. 76 is literal highway robbery through PA.
Tell him not to continue the drive to NYC where the tunnel toll is $15.
Sheesh! Good to know, I'll be driving through there in 11 days.
Really....$15 also for GW Bridge, Verrazano Narrows is $17.
And in a related story...

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2017/07/man_arrested_at_gw_bridge_owes_88k_in_tolls_and_vi.html
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11