Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #510 on: June 04, 2014, 08:35:35 PM »

Ok men..warden just got home and dinner time!!! Take care and GO KINGS GO!!!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #511 on: June 04, 2014, 08:40:12 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Sounds great...go anywhere fun or a stay-cation? I'm in need of some time off as well. No major trips planned this summer after 3 trips last summer. Dylan turns 10 next May...we are looking at a 10 day Disney cruise. Everyone will be happy...warden never been on a cruise before and the Disney element is all fun for Dylan.
===  My daughter is in Madrid this semester (she will be home in 2 days), so we went to visit her.  Had a good time but I am not a big fan of travelling that far.
you hit the Madrid Bullfighting Season, did you go?
Did not - couldn't talk the girls into it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #512 on: June 04, 2014, 08:45:26 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Sounds great...go anywhere fun or a stay-cation? I'm in need of some time off as well. No major trips planned this summer after 3 trips last summer. Dylan turns 10 next May...we are looking at a 10 day Disney cruise. Everyone will be happy...warden never been on a cruise before and the Disney element is all fun for Dylan.
===  My daughter is in Madrid this semester (she will be home in 2 days), so we went to visit her.  Had a good time but I am not a big fan of travelling that far.
you hit the Madrid Bullfighting Season, did you go?
Did not - couldn't talk the girls into it.
sorry to hear that, but I can see some people getting turned off by it. You need to look at it as an art form.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #513 on: June 04, 2014, 08:46:33 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #514 on: June 04, 2014, 08:48:30 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
better than a packing plant. It's something to see.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #515 on: June 04, 2014, 08:48:42 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
Hi FredBob
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #516 on: June 04, 2014, 08:52:58 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
better than a packing plant. It's something to see.

Weren't all four (3?) toreros gored this just this last month, with the finals being cancelled?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #517 on: June 04, 2014, 09:00:29 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
better than a packing plant. It's something to see.

Weren't all four (3?) toreros gored this just this last month, with the finals being cancelled?
they go till October in Spain. It's nice that the bulls have a shot.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #518 on: June 04, 2014, 09:01:13 PM »

TV time....
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #519 on: June 04, 2014, 09:02:55 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
better than a packing plant. It's something to see.

Weren't all four (3?) toreros gored this just this last month, with the finals being cancelled?
All 3 got gored by the first 2 bulls.  There were 4 more bulls to fight but no bullfighters so they called it off.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #520 on: June 04, 2014, 09:07:12 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
better than a packing plant. It's something to see.

Weren't all four (3?) toreros gored this just this last month, with the finals being cancelled?
All 3 got gored by the first 2 bulls.  There were 4 more bulls to fight but no bullfighters so they called it off.

I remembered the headlines crossing my news feed but didn't really look into it.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #521 on: June 04, 2014, 09:07:18 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
better than a packing plant. It's something to see.

Weren't all four (3?) toreros gored this just this last month, with the finals being cancelled?
All 3 got gored by the first 2 bulls.  There were 4 more bulls to fight but no bullfighters so they called it off.
It was at the San Isidro bullfighting festival in Madrid.  It happened the day before we left Madrid.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #522 on: June 04, 2014, 09:37:47 PM »

calling it a night - see you gents later
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #523 on: June 04, 2014, 10:02:51 PM »

Can't say I blame them, it is pretty gruesome what happens to the bull. Evenin gents
better than a packing plant. It's something to see.
Yeah! Bulls win,! The bulls win!!

Weren't all four (3?) toreros gored this just this last month, with the finals being cancelled?
All 3 got gored by the first 2 bulls.  There were 4 more bulls to fight but no bullfighters so they called it off.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #524 on: June 04, 2014, 10:11:47 PM »

Tough for a 120 pound guy to beat up a 2000 pound Bull, not a job I'd want!