TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #495 on: June 04, 2014, 08:14:29 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #496 on: June 04, 2014, 08:14:30 PM »

This new banter brings me back to May 09'....except you already know everyone here.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #497 on: June 04, 2014, 08:15:42 PM »

Crap!!!! Forgot Mr. Glass & Will...evening men!!! My manners blow... :o
Howdy, Sooner. Your manners are fine, the pages are moving a bit fast for me, but so did the CI banter! I'm a slow typist!
Ha, ha! Separator fix!
evening ken, you've been smoking that Herrera for two days now.
Ha! I changed my mind. I'll probably never buy anymore, so I kinda want to save them. Dumb thing is--I have quite a few! So, I will smoke them like a $3 cigar! Great cigar. as good as a Cuban--although I am no expert at that, since I've smoked very few Cubans. This is a great cigar, though!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #498 on: June 04, 2014, 08:15:46 PM »

Heading out for the Quiltin' Bee, back later!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #499 on: June 04, 2014, 08:16:57 PM »

This new banter brings me back to May 09'....except you already know everyone here.
===  I followed along for 4 or 5 months before I decided to join in.  CB's fault.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #500 on: June 04, 2014, 08:17:37 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Sounds great...go anywhere fun or a stay-cation? I'm in need of some time off as well. No major trips planned this summer after 3 trips last summer. Dylan turns 10 next May...we are looking at a 10 day Disney cruise. Everyone will be happy...warden never been on a cruise before and the Disney element is all fun for Dylan.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #501 on: June 04, 2014, 08:17:55 PM »

Crap!!!! Forgot Mr. Glass & Will...evening men!!! My manners blow... :o
Howdy, Sooner. Your manners are fine, the pages are moving a bit fast for me, but so did the CI banter! I'm a slow typist!
Ha, ha! Separator fix!
evening ken, you've been smoking that Herrera for two days now.
Ha! I changed my mind. I'll probably never buy anymore, so I kinda want to save them. Dumb thing is--I have quite a few! So, I will smoke them like a $3 cigar! Great cigar. as good as a Cuban--although I am no expert at that, since I've smoked very few Cubans. This is a great cigar, though!
wrapper issues and price kept me away from the box buy. But yes they are very good.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #502 on: June 04, 2014, 08:19:45 PM »

This new banter brings me back to May 09'....except you already know everyone here.
===  I followed along for 4 or 5 months before I decided to join in.  CB's fault.
have you been to CB's new site, INDEED.COM? You can only make one word posts.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #503 on: June 04, 2014, 08:20:42 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Sounds great...go anywhere fun or a stay-cation? I'm in need of some time off as well. No major trips planned this summer after 3 trips last summer. Dylan turns 10 next May...we are looking at a 10 day Disney cruise. Everyone will be happy...warden never been on a cruise before and the Disney element is all fun for Dylan.
Alaska?
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #504 on: June 04, 2014, 08:23:24 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Sounds great...go anywhere fun or a stay-cation? I'm in need of some time off as well. No major trips planned this summer after 3 trips last summer. Dylan turns 10 next May...we are looking at a 10 day Disney cruise. Everyone will be happy...warden never been on a cruise before and the Disney element is all fun for Dylan.
Alaska?
Either the west coast trip which includes Alaska or head to Miami for the Bahamas...have not decided yet.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #505 on: June 04, 2014, 08:23:25 PM »

This new banter brings me back to May 09'....except you already know everyone here.
===  I followed along for 4 or 5 months before I decided to join in.  CB's fault.
have you been to CB's new site, INDEED.COM? You can only make one word posts.
Oy, that was funny. Speaking of CB. Is it still CB's fault? For everything? Even though he's not here?
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2014, 08:25:52 PM »

Question...we are looking at a room that has a private veranda, can I smoke cigars out there after Mickey Mouse pours me a Crown???
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2014, 08:29:11 PM »

Question...we are looking at a room that has a private veranda, can I smoke cigars out there after Mickey Mouse pours me a Crown???
may be a no cabin smoking ship, but they do have smoking sections on most ships.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #508 on: June 04, 2014, 08:30:37 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Sounds great...go anywhere fun or a stay-cation? I'm in need of some time off as well. No major trips planned this summer after 3 trips last summer. Dylan turns 10 next May...we are looking at a 10 day Disney cruise. Everyone will be happy...warden never been on a cruise before and the Disney element is all fun for Dylan.
===  My daughter is in Madrid this semester (she will be home in 2 days), so we went to visit her.  Had a good time but I am not a big fan of travelling that far.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #509 on: June 04, 2014, 08:33:49 PM »

How have you been, Tom??? Been a while, hope all is well with you.
Doing well.  Had a nice vacation last month and am having trouble getting back into the swing of work.  Been getting in plenty of smokes though.  How are things with you?
Sounds great...go anywhere fun or a stay-cation? I'm in need of some time off as well. No major trips planned this summer after 3 trips last summer. Dylan turns 10 next May...we are looking at a 10 day Disney cruise. Everyone will be happy...warden never been on a cruise before and the Disney element is all fun for Dylan.
===  My daughter is in Madrid this semester (she will be home in 2 days), so we went to visit her.  Had a good time but I am not a big fan of travelling that far.
you hit the Madrid Bullfighting Season, did you go?