Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #375 on: June 04, 2014, 05:07:47 PM »

hey, how'd I hit Junior status? I was happy being a Founding Member Newbie. now I can be happier.
I'm still trying to figure out how to play this thing.  I like the idea of Founding Members because they will only be available for those who create their IDs this week.  Then I picked a bunch of arbitrary numbers and gave them different status levels.  It's more for me than anything.  I hope you don't mind.  If you do, you can always Go Fuck Yourself.  Everything goes down smoother with a good GFY.

what, you think I care? remember, I have 2 deadbeats and a celibate wife. everything else is gravy. LMAO.
you got a full head of hair GFY!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #376 on: June 04, 2014, 05:09:59 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #377 on: June 04, 2014, 05:10:05 PM »

Taking a break with a dpg Cuban classic. They're old and the draw really opened up way too much for my liking. Fixed it by using a punch. Tastes great.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #378 on: June 04, 2014, 05:11:26 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
probably turn this place into a porn site with 50 ads per page and viruses.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #379 on: June 04, 2014, 05:12:29 PM »

hey, how'd I hit Junior status? I was happy being a Founding Member Newbie. now I can be happier.
I'm still trying to figure out how to play this thing.  I like the idea of Founding Members because they will only be available for those who create their IDs this week.  Then I picked a bunch of arbitrary numbers and gave them different status levels.  It's more for me than anything.  I hope you don't mind.  If you do, you can always Go Fuck Yourself.  Everything goes down smoother with a good GFY.
That's better than a spoonful of sugar.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #380 on: June 04, 2014, 05:14:41 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
probably turn this place into a porn site with 50 ads per page and viruses.

fuck, I got that now.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #381 on: June 04, 2014, 05:15:36 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
probably turn this place into a porn site with 50 ads per page and viruses.
thats why I put on a condom before logging in here.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #382 on: June 04, 2014, 05:16:50 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
probably turn this place into a porn site with 50 ads per page and viruses.
thats why I put on a condom before logging in here.
you can't be too careful
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2014, 05:18:32 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
probably turn this place into a porn site with 50 ads per page and viruses.
thats why I put on a condom before logging in here.
you can't be too careful
run out? Just use the cellophane.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #384 on: June 04, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
probably turn this place into a porn site with 50 ads per page and viruses.
thats why I put on a condom before logging in here.
you can't be too careful
run out? Just use the cellophane.
Only works if you are a corona and smoke gordos - In other words, it works for me.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2014, 05:23:04 PM »

So how the hell is Tony going to make money on this thing? Don't it cost something to run this? Are we supposed to be sending him cigars or something?
probably turn this place into a porn site with 50 ads per page and viruses.
thats why I put on a condom before logging in here.
you can't be too careful
run out? Just use the cellophane.
Only works if you are a corona and smoke gordos - In other words, it works for me.
brb, need to grab a Rothschild.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2014, 05:24:34 PM »

gotta find some dinner.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2014, 05:24:58 PM »

Heading for home - see you gents later.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2014, 05:25:52 PM »

Later Tom, Dean...
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2014, 05:25:54 PM »

Hi guys. Just joined. Glad to be a member. Now have to run to grandson's H.S. graduation. Take care.