CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39

Author Topic: 6/4/2014  (Read 89371 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #360 on: June 04, 2014, 04:53:10 PM »

So what's on ice for tonight, Joe?

I got some Gunniess and Sweetwater blue. Gonna layer it up like a black and tan.

Really good, imo. Not really a fan of the wheat's otherwise.

The SW Blue and Abita Purple haze. That's about it. Both fruit flavored. Go figure.

Only beer cold at home is some Port Brewing Mongo IPA.  Got some work ahead of me tonight so not sure if I'll get to it, might just go with whiskey!  Got a few beers here in the fridge at work but got too much to do between here and arriving at home that it'll get warm.  Need to load the fridge up for the weekend!  Bought a Firestone Union Jack IPA a little while at the grocery store.  I was there for something else but I couldn't help myself!

Yeah. It's only Wednesday, but I'll have an hour or so. Got my out for delivery from famous today. The NR's and a Tat sampler, so I'm sure I'll be lighting up tonight. I'd like to get some more of the La Riqueza's (really like those). They haven't mashed in quite awhile, and last time I looked at a box, there was only 1 left. But at +200, I wasn't buying. Way better @ the 22/5. Hopefully they come back around.
Almost everything comes back around at some point on Cigar Monster.  Don't give up hope!  As for beers... I really only drink them on weekends.  No real reason other than trying to limit myself on how much it I drink.  Speedo season and all...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2014, 04:54:30 PM »

And with that, I'm outta here fellas. Time to GTFO!

glassken

« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2014, 04:54:40 PM »

Ken, or Dave... what's the VIP price on the MF La Antiguedads?  Seeing a "direct" price of $100.95/box for the robustos.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/My-Father-La-Antiguedad.asp?aff=5126
VIP price is $95.95 for the robusto but it is on backorder
$100.95 is the corona grande
The Direct Price is different than VIP.  Still less than regular retail, not as low as VIP.
I saw where you posted on the CI banter about the VIP charge being automatically renewed without notifying you.
Yeah, maybe it's just an apology type of discount? Who knows.  I wasn't pissed but I certainly didn't appreciate it.
Joe, I had the opposite thing happen the last couple of years. Atlantic would cancel my VIP without telling me, and then I would not be able to purchase it on-line, but would have to call. The first 2 years they just emailed me that it was about to expire, and included a link if I wanted to renew.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2014, 04:55:26 PM »

Later, Steve.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2014, 04:56:12 PM »

Ken, or Dave... what's the VIP price on the MF La Antiguedads?  Seeing a "direct" price of $100.95/box for the robustos.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/My-Father-La-Antiguedad.asp?aff=5126
VIP price is $95.95 for the robusto but it is on backorder
$100.95 is the corona grande
The Direct Price is different than VIP.  Still less than regular retail, not as low as VIP.
I saw where you posted on the CI banter about the VIP charge being automatically renewed without notifying you.
Yeah, maybe it's just an apology type of discount? Who knows.  I wasn't pissed but I certainly didn't appreciate it.
Joe, I had the opposite thing happen the last couple of years. Atlantic would cancel my VIP without telling me, and then I would not be able to purchase it on-line, but would have to call. The first 2 years they just emailed me that it was about to expire, and included a link if I wanted to renew.
Weird.  They told me they "usually" just renew for the person as a courtesy. I'm sure I'll renew at some point but in principle I wasn't gonna let them do it for me.  No way.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2014, 04:56:49 PM »

hey, how'd I hit Junior status? I was happy being a Founding Member Newbie. now I can be happier.
I'm still trying to figure out how to play this thing.  I like the idea of Founding Members because they will only be available for those who create their IDs this week.  Then I picked a bunch of arbitrary numbers and gave them different status levels.  It's more for me than anything.  I hope you don't mind.  If you do, you can always Go Fuck Yourself.  Everything goes down smoother with a good GFY.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2014, 04:57:57 PM »

Later, Steve.  I'm right behind you.  I need to get a smoke in before I go home.  I'm looking at an EPC Elencos.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #367 on: June 04, 2014, 05:01:01 PM »

hey, how'd I hit Junior status? I was happy being a Founding Member Newbie. now I can be happier.
I'm still trying to figure out how to play this thing.  I like the idea of Founding Members because they will only be available for those who create their IDs this week.  Then I picked a bunch of arbitrary numbers and gave them different status levels.  It's more for me than anything.  I hope you don't mind.  If you do, you can always Go Fuck Yourself.  Everything goes down smoother with a good GFY.
i don't like it!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #368 on: June 04, 2014, 05:01:17 PM »

i don't like it!
Quiet, noob.

dwgbryant

« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2014, 05:01:52 PM »

Steve, this OOO is reeeeal good.

haha. I put a 5 of robustos in the cart. I'm not a buyer today, but there's always tomorrow. ;)

hey, it's only $19.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #370 on: June 04, 2014, 05:03:06 PM »

See ya, Steve.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #371 on: June 04, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »

Guess I'll smoke a ciga.r

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #372 on: June 04, 2014, 05:04:27 PM »

It works for me. So {***}

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #373 on: June 04, 2014, 05:04:57 PM »

Guess I'll smoke a ciga.r
\\\\Did you hiccup?

dwgbryant

« Reply #374 on: June 04, 2014, 05:05:54 PM »

what, you think I care? remember, I have 2 deadbeats and a celibate wife. everything else is gravy. LMAO.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39