DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2014, 03:51:33 PM »

Ken, or Dave... what's the VIP price on the MF La Antiguedads?  Seeing a "direct" price of $100.95/box for the robustos.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/My-Father-La-Antiguedad.asp?aff=5126
$95.95.....and they are backordered

Same as what I'm seeing (backordered).  Thanks, Dave.  Need to grab a couple to try.  I'm intrigued.  Did you order any from TH?
Two on the way. Next up the Calaveras
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #316 on: June 04, 2014, 03:53:45 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #317 on: June 04, 2014, 03:56:14 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Afternoon.  What'd ya get?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #318 on: June 04, 2014, 03:57:48 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.

Run a flag up the pole... or a pair of pants. Wait, you do have a flag pole, right? You did say camp.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #319 on: June 04, 2014, 03:58:51 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Afternoon.  What'd ya get?

2 AJ Kitchen Sink Samplers (now don't bad mouth AJ, I like his sticks) lol, and a 10er of OOO toros.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2014, 04:01:36 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.

Run a flag up the poll... or a pair of pants. Wait, you do have a flag pole, right? You did say camp.

we DID have a flay pole. it rotted off last year. I'm working on a new one with a double base so we can tilt it down to maintain it. hoping for 75' but I will settle for 60'.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #321 on: June 04, 2014, 04:03:02 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Afternoon.  What'd ya get?

2 AJ Kitchen Sink Samplers (now don't bad mouth AJ, I like his sticks) lol, and a 10er of OOO toros.
Hey, more for you if you like 'em!  Those OOOs are sure tasty.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #322 on: June 04, 2014, 04:04:14 PM »

Sheesh.
Will, i read your opinion of the leccia Black a while back. I found it pretty good, maybe not my overall taste profile, though. Perfect burn and draw.

Ken, I've never smoked a Leccia Black or written a review on one.
Ok, well must be thinking of someone else then!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #323 on: June 04, 2014, 04:05:28 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.

Run a flag up the pole... or a pair of pants. Wait, you do have a flag pole, right? You did say camp.

we DID have a flay pole. it rotted off last year. I'm working on a new one with a double base so we can tilt it down to maintain it. hoping for 75' but I will settle for 60'.

There ya go! No camp is complete without one. Now the next thing is to establish a perimeter. =)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #324 on: June 04, 2014, 04:05:27 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Afternoon.  What'd ya get?

2 AJ Kitchen Sink Samplers (now don't bad mouth AJ, I like his sticks) lol, and a 10er of OOO toros.
Hey, more for you if you like 'em!  Those OOOs are sure tasty.

I wanted to do an 80 count box but couldn't swing it this month. would like to talk to CS and get 40 each robusto and toro.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #325 on: June 04, 2014, 04:07:02 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.

Run a flag up the poll... or a pair of pants. Wait, you do have a flag pole, right? You did say camp.

we DID have a flay pole. it rotted off last year. I'm working on a new one with a double base so we can tilt it down to maintain it. hoping for 75' but I will settle for 60'.

There ya go! No camp is complete without one. Now the next thing is to establish a perimeter. =)

ha. we are well armed here for a bunch of old fucks. I'm the baby at 62.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #326 on: June 04, 2014, 04:07:29 PM »

Ken, or Dave... what's the VIP price on the MF La Antiguedads?  Seeing a "direct" price of $100.95/box for the robustos.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/My-Father-La-Antiguedad.asp?aff=5126
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #327 on: June 04, 2014, 04:12:01 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Afternoon.  What'd ya get?

2 AJ Kitchen Sink Samplers (now don't bad mouth AJ, I like his sticks) lol, and a 10er of OOO toros.
Hey, more for you if you like 'em!  Those OOOs are sure tasty.

I could have the Oval. Remind me again what the OOO is.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #328 on: June 04, 2014, 04:13:43 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Afternoon.  What'd ya get?

2 AJ Kitchen Sink Samplers (now don't bad mouth AJ, I like his sticks) lol, and a 10er of OOO toros.
Hey, more for you if you like 'em!  Those OOOs are sure tasty.

I could have the Oval. Remind me again what the OOO is.

Omar Ortez Original
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #329 on: June 04, 2014, 04:17:44 PM »

good afternoon guys. my Father's Day gift from me to me is out for delivery. hopefully the post office can find camp.
Afternoon.  What'd ya get?

2 AJ Kitchen Sink Samplers (now don't bad mouth AJ, I like his sticks) lol, and a 10er of OOO toros.
Hey, more for you if you like 'em!  Those OOOs are sure tasty.

I could have the Oval. Remind me again what the OOO is.

Omar Ortez Original

Hmmm, Another Puro. How would you say it stacks up against the MOWPA... even though these don't look to be available in a corona?