« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2014, 10:48:14 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
I just put a tube sock in my speedo, takes the focus off my doughy body
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2014, 10:49:09 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.

Mornin', Dusty. What's your deal of the day so far? GolfinDave and Fishy found a couple nice ones... with a coupon no less.

Got an email from from Cigarbid.com. The Naplams are falling again @ 29/10.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1770297/601-Serie-La-Bomba-Napalm-10-Cigars/
Got that same email, good deal......other than that, not much. I'm just not looking that hard right now. I would have hit those AF Anejo 46's yesterday tho, top of my list, if I were in a buying mood.

Yeah. I got plenty right now... even the napalm. Tried your link from yesterday to take another look, but seems there are no specials today.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2014, 10:50:09 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...
Hey, Fred...has been a long time...figured launch of the new site was perfect time to start bantering again...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2014, 10:52:17 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
I just put a tube sock in my speedo, takes the focus off my doughy body

Hmm, good plan.  Or just stop caring after a beer or two, not that I care all that much in the first place.  I got nobody to impress.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2014, 10:52:45 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
Fucking separators.....mornin' Joe. Gotta say, my speedo days are waaay behind me.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2014, 10:53:21 AM »

Took you long enough! Sheesh
Morning, Geo.  Bit of a 'fresh start' for everyone, it was much needed.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2014, 10:53:42 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...
Hey, Fred...has been a long time...figured launch of the new site was perfect time to start bantering again...
How ya been, Geo?

« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2014, 10:54:13 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
Fucking separators.....mornin' Joe. Gotta say, my speedo days are waaay behind me.
More of a Borat mankini type Dusty? That's cool
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2014, 10:55:41 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
Fucking separators.....mornin' Joe. Gotta say, my speedo days are waaay behind me.
More of a Borat mankini type Dusty? That's cool
Yeah, I can rock that look....
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2014, 10:56:13 AM »

Took you long enough! Sheesh
Morning, Geo.  Bit of a 'fresh start' for everyone, it was much needed.
Hey Joe, agreed, a fresh start it is...nice upgrade to the room...
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...
Hey, Fred...has been a long time...figured launch of the new site was perfect time to start bantering again...
How ya been, Geo?
Doin' well Dave, or guess it's Dusty now...how you been?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2014, 10:57:53 AM »

Took you long enough! Sheesh
Morning, Geo.  Bit of a 'fresh start' for everyone, it was much needed.
Hey Joe, agreed, a fresh start it is...nice upgrade to the room...
Check out the leather recliners....awesome!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2014, 10:58:45 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...
Hey, Fred...has been a long time...figured launch of the new site was perfect time to start bantering again...
Great! hope you stick around. maybe we can do some trading.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2014, 10:58:48 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
Fucking separators.....mornin' Joe. Gotta say, my speedo days are waaay behind me.
Funny story that I won't be able to make funny in words, 'had to be there', but GFYs...

We were at a birthday cookout at my sister-in-law's uncle's house a couple years back. He has money, nice house on the beach in La Jolla, heated pool on their deck.  They invited our kids and my nephews who were in town for a 'pool party' for my younger nephew.  I figured I wouldn't really want to go in the pool, and that I'd just want to hang with the adults.

Wrong.  As soon as I got there I wanted in, I love the water.  A couple other adults had brought their swimsuits, I was bitter that I hadn't.  Hey, no problem, says my "uncle" (for the sake of keeping it short, his relationship really doesn't matter), you can borrow one of mine.  Normally not a huge fan of that idea but whatever, who cares, I just want in the pool.

Well, my uncle is gay, and all his swimsuits were... small.  Called my wife in to ask what to do, because I couldn't just run back out there and say no thanks, your suits are "too gay" for me.  She just left, laughing hysterically.  I pounded the beer I was working on and said fuck it.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2014, 10:59:13 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...
Hey, Fred...has been a long time...figured launch of the new site was perfect time to start bantering again...
How ya been, Geo?
Doin' well Dave, or guess it's Dusty now...how you been?
Just fine, thanks. And I'll go by either handle, and a few more besides.  :D