« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:51 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

See my point?
Maybe you have the attitude, since you lost your full fucking hard-on member status?

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:53 AM »

trying to hang out with the cool kids
Let us know when they arrive
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2014, 08:28:45 AM »

good morning gents
Morning Tommy!
Hi Scott.
How's the baseball team doing?
Does your wife have issues with the coach?

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2014, 08:29:13 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

See my point?
Maybe you have the attitude, since you lost your full fucking hard-on member status?
At least I had full fucking hard-on membership you selfish son of a bitch!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2014, 08:30:10 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2014, 08:31:46 AM »

good morning gents
Morning Tommy!
Hi Scott.
How's the baseball team doing?
Does your wife have issues with the coach?
Team is doing great, 8 year old boys pitching to each other for the first time this year. It's the coaches who are driven to drink
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2014, 08:31:56 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.
Hi Ken.
It sure looks that way.

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2014, 08:33:06 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.
Morning Ken. They're not going to take this lying down, it's a matter of time before they find out who's responsible for this pirate-radio banter

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2014, 08:36:28 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I doubt it.  It shouldn't affect their sales.  THAT they would notice.

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2014, 08:37:43 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.
Morning Ken. They're not going to take this lying down, it's a matter of time before they find out who's responsible for this pirate-radio banter
Personally, I think they'll be happy they can finally shut it down. All it's used for it to bitch about their deals, covertly (and sometimes not so covertly) send people to other sites and to talk about everything except cigars. They'll probably all fire up something special when they can finally turn it off. Haha.

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2014, 08:38:13 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

See my point?
Maybe you have the attitude, since you lost your full fucking hard-on member status?
At least I had full fucking hard-on membership you selfish son of a bitch!
/////Bah, you got me!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »

good morning gents
Morning Tommy!
Hi Scott.
How's the baseball team doing?
Does your wife have issues with the coach?
Team is doing great, 8 year old boys pitching to each other for the first time this year. It's the coaches who are driven to drink
Good times.  We used to schedule coach's meetings at the local watering holes.

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2014, 08:39:34 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.
Morning Ken. They're not going to take this lying down, it's a matter of time before they find out who's responsible for this pirate-radio banter
Personally, I think they'll be happy they can finally shut it down. All it's used for it to bitch about their deals, covertly (and sometimes not so covertly) send people to other sites and to talk about everything except cigars. They'll probably all fire up something special when they can finally turn it off. Haha.
Yeah and there are 40 members here who were responsible for 95% of the banter activity. The rest we shunned away

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2014, 08:40:22 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

See my point?
Maybe you have the attitude, since you lost your full fucking hard-on member status?
At least I had full fucking hard-on membership you selfish son of a bitch!
/////Bah, you got me!
~~~ Nice separators!!! Jackass!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2014, 08:40:54 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I doubt it.  It shouldn't affect their sales.  THAT they would notice.
Good morning Tony.