Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39

glassken

« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2014, 11:12:02 PM »

My last post looks funny...?  I'm not sure what I did...?
I don't see any words from you at the end of the post.  However one of your amusing stories will more than make up for your muff.
The words show up in the middle of the quote.  I'm brain dead at the moment, but if I think of a story I'll be sure to share it... :)
When you hit quote, scroll down and add your two cents! I did it several times, so we are in the same boat--Old! But, smart!!!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #556 on: June 04, 2014, 11:12:36 PM »

Evening everyone. Thinking about a pinolero tonight. My favorite stick, mmmm
Evening Maduro, good smoke that Pinolero is.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #557 on: June 04, 2014, 11:14:02 PM »

My last post looks funny...?  I'm not sure what I did...?
I don't see any words from you at the end of the post.  However one of your amusing stories will more than make up for your muff.
The words show up in the middle of the quote.  I'm brain dead at the moment, but if I think of a story I'll be sure to share it... :)
When you hit quote, scroll down and add your two cents! I did it several times, so we are in the same boat--Old! But, smart!!!
Howdy Ken, very true!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #558 on: June 04, 2014, 11:15:48 PM »

Shoot, I'm rounding third heading for a four bagger.
Touch down!! LOL
Easy to do now at CI, didn't start out to do it here, JR, but thought I'd make a run for it, even with these creaky old knees!   ;)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #559 on: June 04, 2014, 11:17:42 PM »

My last post looks funny...?  I'm not sure what I did...?
I don't see any words from you at the end of the post.  However one of your amusing stories will more than make up for your muff.
The words show up in the middle of the quote.  I'm brain dead at the moment, but if I think of a story I'll be sure to share it... :)
When you hit quote, scroll down and add your two cents! I did it several times, so we are in the same boat--Old! But, smart!!!
What are you smoking this evening, Ken?  And how's the family?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #560 on: June 04, 2014, 11:18:14 PM »

Shoot, I'm rounding third heading for a four bagger.
Touch down!! LOL
Easy to do now at CI, didn't start out to do it here, JR, but thought I'd make a run for it, even with these creaky old knees!   ;)
Good job Steve, don't need to tell me about bad knees!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #561 on: June 04, 2014, 11:19:30 PM »

My last post looks funny...?  I'm not sure what I did...?
I don't see any words from you at the end of the post.  However one of your amusing stories will more than make up for your muff.
The words show up in the middle of the quote.  I'm brain dead at the moment, but if I think of a story I'll be sure to share it... :)
When you hit quote, scroll down and add your two cents! I did it several times, so we are in the same boat--Old! But, smart!!!
Old age and training curves.... Ugh..!!!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #562 on: June 04, 2014, 11:21:34 PM »

Shoot, I'm rounding third heading for a four bagger.
Touch down!! LOL
Easy to do now at CI, didn't start out to do it here, JR, but thought I'd make a run for it, even with these creaky old knees!   ;)
Good job Steve, don't need to tell me about bad knees!
Amen, brother.  Can't stand too long.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2014, 11:22:58 PM »

My last post looks funny...?  I'm not sure what I did...?
I don't see any words from you at the end of the post.  However one of your amusing stories will more than make up for your muff.
The words show up in the middle of the quote.  I'm brain dead at the moment, but if I think of a story I'll be sure to share it... :)
When you hit quote, scroll down and add your two cents! I did it several times, so we are in the same boat--Old! But, smart!!!
What are you smoking this evening, Ken?  And how's the family?
hello, steve. eating a bowl of cereal. smoked a leccia black, an later a herrera esteli both good, the later great
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #564 on: June 04, 2014, 11:25:20 PM »

Nats playing Phillies tonight, doing well (5or8 -2) until a rain delay stopped play.  They did well against the Rangers until they ran into Yu Darvish with his 9 pitches or so.  He blanked them.  What a pitcher!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2014, 11:29:15 PM »

Nats playing Phillies tonight, doing well (5or8 -2) until a rain delay stopped play.  They did well against the Rangers until they ran into Yu Darvish with his 9 pitches or so.  He blanked them.  What a pitcher!
Regular Whirling Dervish on the mound!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #566 on: June 04, 2014, 11:30:26 PM »

My last post looks funny...?  I'm not sure what I did...?
I don't see any words from you at the end of the post.  However one of your amusing stories will more than make up for your muff.
The words show up in the middle of the quote.  I'm brain dead at the moment, but if I think of a story I'll be sure to share it... :)
When you hit quote, scroll down and add your two cents! I did it several times, so we are in the same boat--Old! But, smart!!!
What are you smoking this evening, Ken?  And how's the family?
hello, steve. eating a bowl of cereal. smoked a leccia black, an later a herrera esteli both good, the later great
Hi Ken, was able to smoke a toro in Willie Herrera's presence at last year's CF, about my 6th cigar of the day, and I could still enjoy it and tell it was a winner.  Saw him again this year and was able to remark on the quality of the stick & that it wasn't a surprise that it had taken off. Hope to see you there in 2015!!!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #567 on: June 04, 2014, 11:34:53 PM »

wasn't a surprise that it had taken off. Hope to see you there in 2015!!!
That is cool!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #568 on: June 04, 2014, 11:36:09 PM »

Nats playing Phillies tonight, doing well (5or8 -2) until a rain delay stopped play.  They did well against the Rangers until they ran into Yu Darvish with his 9 pitches or so.  He blanked them.  What a pitcher!
Regular Whirling Dervish on the mound!
JR, DARcars are a huge family founded dealership conglomerate in this area ... just about every make.  Their last name is Darvish.  I think Turkish or Armenian.  I know a guy who manages a portion of the family fortune (Merrill-Lynch).  Says they are a great humble family ... patriarch started med school but dropped out to sell used cars.  His dad told him to work to own the company. So he did that & more.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #569 on: June 04, 2014, 11:44:10 PM »

Nats playing Phillies tonight, doing well (5or8 -2) until a rain delay stopped play.  They did well against the Rangers until they ran into Yu Darvish with his 9 pitches or so.  He blanked them.  What a pitcher!
Regular Whirling Dervish on the mound!
JR, DARcars are a huge family founded dealership conglomerate in this area ... just about every make.  Their last name is Darvish.  I think Turkish or Armenian.  I know a guy who manages a portion of the family fortune (Merrill-Lynch).  Says they are a great humble family ... patriarch started med school but dropped out to sell used cars.  His dad told him to work to own the company. So he did that & more.
Great success story Steve, thanks for sharing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39