Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 06:45:24 AM »

How goes it Fishy?
Not too bad, looking forward to Spring and getting outdoors

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 06:47:34 AM »

Good that CI has the Weekend Spotlight working now... ::)

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 06:48:37 AM »

How goes it Fishy?
Not too bad, looking forward to Spring and getting outdoors
This weekend looking to be a good one...well at least Saturday.

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 06:50:06 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish.

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 06:51:27 AM »

So Ice Hockey really, really finished now?

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 06:52:05 AM »

Morning WhosStayingHomeTodayDave.

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 06:53:08 AM »

So Ice Hockey really, really finished now?
Yes, normally would have had practice last night. Just baseball ahead now but a light schedule for the next month

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 07:11:40 AM »

How goes it Fishy?
Not too bad, looking forward to Spring and getting outdoors
Morning Fish,  Spring started yesterday so you can get outdoors now.

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 07:12:09 AM »

Good that CI has the Weekend Spotlight working now... ::)
Morning Travellin Dave, yeah those deals will be smoking hot I am sure.

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 07:18:27 AM »

1/2 day for me today, got to go home and tend to house chit.   Man what a pain in the ass it is selling a fuk'n house these days.  All this inspector bullshit is one big fuk'n scam!   Oh, there is a piece of duct tape stuck to a rafter and that could pose a hanging safety hazard and such shit!   Even though this house is 17 years old and immaculately maintained it does have signs that the oven may have been used multiple times...........

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 07:20:47 AM »

Good morning Fishy and Daves.

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2017, 07:22:34 AM »

1/2 day for me today, got to go home and tend to house chit.   Man what a pain in the ass it is selling a fuk'n house these days.  All this inspector bullshit is one big fuk'n scam!   Oh, there is a piece of duct tape stuck to a rafter and that could pose a hanging safety hazard and such shit!   Even though this house is 17 years old and immaculately maintained it does have signs that the oven may have been used multiple times...........
One of the biggest scams is buying title insurance.  Rates are fixed, no competition between companies like every other kind of insurance one buys.  You're buyer will have to pay it, but still a rip off.

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2017, 07:25:41 AM »

1/2 day for me today, got to go home and tend to house chit.   Man what a pain in the ass it is selling a fuk'n house these days.  All this inspector bullshit is one big fuk'n scam!   Oh, there is a piece of duct tape stuck to a rafter and that could pose a hanging safety hazard and such shit!   Even though this house is 17 years old and immaculately maintained it does have signs that the oven may have been used multiple times...........
One of the biggest scams is buying title insurance.  Rates are fixed, no competition between companies like every other kind of insurance one buys.  You're buyer will have to pay it, but still a rip off.
Correct except it is normally paid by the seller not the buyer.  Ours was a smooth $3,700 which is $1,100 more than the seller paid for it from the same company when I bought the house.  I am splitting it with the buyer.

Very rarely is title insurance warranted within a long established city subdivision.

Edit:  guy I work with here sold his MIL's house and the inspector came up with 26 pages of things wrong about 10 items of which needed to be taken care of and would be. He showed me the list and it was totally absurd.  Buyer walked due to that.

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2017, 07:25:55 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2017, 07:27:28 AM »

ALERT:  CI Daily Banter is missing!
I thought that happened weeks ago.
Nothing at all there now.  It's completely blank.  Hiya Tony oh ye of great foresight
I hadn't been on there in forever, plus I don't have/want a Facebook account, but I'm able to see a few comments under the "Daily Banter" tab. This might just be you, Mikey.
Stranger than science.  Musta been something I said.
My version of Facebook messenger is no longer supported.  SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8