Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment 🤔

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing 😀

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
My son did that at a bachelor party last year.  Yea, the bar and throwing makes as much sense as a bar at a gun range.
Amen!   I seriously doubt they can get the required insurance for a bar license.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
I keep getting Groupon offers for this. There is a location within 5 miles my place. Not interested.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
I keep getting Groupon offers for this. There is a location within 5 miles my place. Not interested.
Certainly does not pull my chain with or without liquor.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment 🤔

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing 😀

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment 🤔

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing 😀

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment 🤔

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing 😀

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep historic skills alive.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment 🤔

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing 😀

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Or smoke a cigar while watching tugboats go by.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment 🤔

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing 😀

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Or smoke a cigar while watching tugboats go by.
That too

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep historic skills alive.
I thought you said marital skill.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment 🤔

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing 😀

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep Pre-historic skills alive.
Fixed it

In the man cave with an SL Oval.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep historic skills alive.
I thought you said marital skill.
Now that would require some therapy

Alright, yesterday’s range guns cleaned and ready.

Most of my entire life I Always used Hopes No 9 gun cleaner which works great but smells really bad, a few years back Hopes came out with a new product called M-Pro 7 which works nice and does not smell bad.  M-Pro is much more warden friendly!

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep historic skills alive.
I thought you said marital skill.
Now that would require some therapy
That also is a prehistoric skill.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep historic skills alive.
I thought you said marital skill.
Now that would require some therapy
That also is a prehistoric skill.
Logged