Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2016, 05:42:55 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???

« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2016, 05:52:27 PM »

Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.

« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2016, 05:54:56 PM »

Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.

« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2016, 05:56:45 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???

« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2016, 06:00:12 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)
TNWSS

« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2016, 06:55:09 PM »

Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.

« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2016, 07:11:00 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.

« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2016, 07:23:02 PM »

Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.
So you'll leave her less when you kick the bucket. What's it to you?

« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2016, 07:23:27 PM »

Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.
All u can eat catfish night, yum!

« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2016, 07:24:10 PM »

Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.
So you'll leave her less when you kick the bucket. What's it to you?
Boat money ;).

« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2016, 07:24:30 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.

« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2016, 07:26:25 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.
I think he is referring to Dave as shown by the people picture

« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2016, 07:48:15 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.
I think he is referring to Dave as shown by the people picture
Oh. I might owe him an apology then.

« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2016, 11:13:18 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.
I think he is referring to Dave as shown by the people picture
Oh. I might owe him an apology then.
Sheesh. I guess he really got offended, huh?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]