Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2016, 02:50:11 PM »

Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.

« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2016, 03:28:43 PM »

Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.
Come now, I'm sure it was sparkling water with a twist, nothing more. He'll be taking snaps as a Cowboy before you know it.

« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2016, 03:31:58 PM »

Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.
Come now, I'm sure it was sparkling water with a twist, nothing more. He'll be taking snaps as a Cowboy before you know it.
Speaking of sparkling water it is about Tito's Time.

« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2016, 03:44:05 PM »

Tito's Time!  BBL

« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2016, 04:21:59 PM »

Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.
Come now, I'm sure it was sparkling water with a twist, nothing more. He'll be taking snaps as a Cowboy before you know it.
Exactly!

« Reply #200 on: August 10, 2016, 04:23:18 PM »

10 great places in the world to retire if you’re not rich

Some spots in this ranking are practically unheard of

No. 1: Algarve, Portugal

No. 2: Valletta, Malta

No. 3: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No. 4: Cayo, Belize

No. 5: Ljubljana, Slovenia (pronounced LOO-blee-ah-na)

No. 6: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (pronounced Ko-tah Kin-a-BA-lu)

No. 7: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No. 8: Crete, Greece

No. 9: Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

No. 10: Ambergris Caye, Belize

Full Article including explanations of how these were chosen:

   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-great-places-in-the-world-to-retire-if-youre-not-rich-2016-08-10
If you have no assets, you'll fit right in to Greece.
Sure, why not retire to someplace where you don't know the language, customs, currency and are a great distance from any family making visits near impossible (OK, not always a bad thing).
Your poiints pretty much describe where I live now.
Which is why you're not retiring there.

« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2016, 04:31:05 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.

« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.

« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2016, 04:42:07 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?
He in costume again?

« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2016, 04:43:45 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.
Actually he has his co-op this semester so he is working, just like a real person!
Instead of starting with a 10:10 or 11:15 class, every day at 7;30!

« Reply #205 on: August 10, 2016, 04:44:25 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.
Actually he has his co-op this semester so he is working, just like a real person!
Instead of starting with a 10:10 or 11:15 class, every day at 7;30!
7:30, in the AM?  Oh, the humanity!

« Reply #206 on: August 10, 2016, 04:47:29 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Try waxing the humidor to seal up the wood so the humi will retain moisture.

« Reply #207 on: August 10, 2016, 04:55:37 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Try waxing the humidor to seal up the wood so the humi I'll retain moisture.
You want him to wax his wood so she'll retain her moisture? TWSS.

« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2016, 04:56:54 PM »

Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.
Actually he has his co-op this semester so he is working, just like a real person!
Instead of starting with a 10:10 or 11:15 class, every day at 7;30!
7:30, in the AM?  Oh, the humanity!
Can you imagine?  Actually, he's real excited, it's with Bosch.  Wouldn't you know there is a Waffle House not a quarter mile up the street!

« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2016, 04:57:38 PM »

Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Try waxing the humidor to seal up the wood so the humi I'll retain moisture.
You want him to wax his wood so she'll retain her moisture? TWSS.
There you go Tony, first one in  [TNWSS]
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16