Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

@ Tony-

Re-thinking the effect of 'Elf on the Shelf' on kids' behavior

https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/re-thinking-the-effect-of-elf-on-the-shelf-on-kids-behavior/1666316081
My kids don't listen to me anyway. I don't use the elf as a threat. I use it to torture myself instead. Works pretty well.

Lunch of delicious beef fajitas with all the sides done.  Time for that SL Oval and coffee in the man cave.
I'm going humidor diving. Coffee in cup. Going into man cave very soon.
I also have a number of cigars that I can choose from but it's cold as heck out there.
Not exactly warm out here but I was able to enjoy a San Cristobal Corona.

John Candy movie marathon on AMC this afternoon for entertainment.

We are flying Daveless now.  Feel free to move about the cabin.
How is that?  I haven't left yet... ::)

Lunch of delicious beef fajitas with all the sides done.  Time for that SL Oval and coffee in the man cave.
I'm going humidor diving. Coffee in cup. Going into man cave very soon.
I also have a number of cigars that I can choose from but it's cold as heck out there.
Not exactly warm out here but I was able to enjoy a San Cristobal Corona.
Just add a little elixir to warm the blood a bit.

We are flying Daveless now.  Feel free to move about the cabin.
How is that?  I haven't left yet... ::)
Now I'm out...until I get settled back at the house with a stick to be named later...

Lunch of delicious beef fajitas with all the sides done.  Time for that SL Oval and coffee in the man cave.
I'm going humidor diving. Coffee in cup. Going into man cave very soon.
I also have a number of cigars that I can choose from but it's cold as heck out there.
Not exactly warm out here but I was able to enjoy a San Cristobal Corona.
I've picked out a La Palina Red for the walk across town. I figure I have enough of them that I can afford not to pay it all of my attention.

I just got to the man cave. It's 41 outside. Damn heat wave lol. Took out my garbage and checked on my elderly neighbor. Partagas Legend and coffee.

John Candy movie marathon on AMC this afternoon for entertainment.
Cant' beat that with a stick.  Name your top three.

John Candy movie marathon on AMC this afternoon for entertainment.
Cant' beat that with a stick.  Name your top three.
Uncle Buck is my favorite.

John Candy movie marathon on AMC this afternoon for entertainment.
Cant' beat that with a stick.  Name your top three.
Uncle Buck is my favorite.
I watched it today

John Candy movie marathon on AMC this afternoon for entertainment.
Cant' beat that with a stick.  Name your top three.
The Great Outdoors
Planes, Trains and Automobiles (watched today)
Uncle Buck(watched today)

heavy rains moving in tonight through Friday causing flooding 2.5' above ground level along the coast.

heavy rains moving in tonight through Friday causing flooding 2.5' above ground level along the coast.
Rain here tomorrow also

golf was an exercise in frustration. snowbidiot from Minn. was invitedcto play, that made 5 but with best ball it usually isn't a problem, but this guy just doesn't shut up, takes all the time in the world, bad back, bad knees, can't track his ball. we had to let a foursome of really senior golfers and a foursome of old ladies play through.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10