https://www.abcfws.com

they just rebuilt the store with a nice humidor. shape of humidor sucks and I told the manager they should have had a cigar smoker design it. she said they did. I told no cigar smoker would put in 22° angles in the corners or high end cigars a foot off the floor where you got to get on your hands and knees to get to them. we talk often but not friendliest conversations.
just grabbed a few sticks for golf.

#2-4 now out:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2018
I agree with those pics. Although I haven't tried that particular Padrón.

#2-4 now out:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2018
#4  Padrón Family Reserve No. 44 (Natural)
#3  The Wise Man Maduro Robusto
#2  My Father La Opulencia Toro

#2-4 now out:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2018
I agree with those pics. Although I haven't tried that particular Padrón.
Agree....would be happy with any of those.

Dean, what is the ABC store?
State liquor store.  Where he gets his day to day cigars.
Oh, gotcha.
https://www.abcfws.com

they just rebuilt the store with a nice humidor. shape of humidor sucks and I told the manager they should have had a cigar smoker design it. she said they did. I told no cigar smoker would put in 22° angles in the corners or high end cigars a foot off the floor where you got to get on your hands and knees to get to them. we talk often but not friendliest conversations.
just grabbed a few sticks for golf.
Dang, you weren't kidding about the acute angle.

Dean, what is the ABC store?
State liquor store.  Where he gets his day to day cigars.
Oh, gotcha.
https://www.abcfws.com

they just rebuilt the store with a nice humidor. shape of humidor sucks and I told the manager they should have had a cigar smoker design it. she said they did. I told no cigar smoker would put in 22° angles in the corners or high end cigars a foot off the floor where you got to get on your hands and knees to get to them. we talk often but not friendliest conversations.
just grabbed a few sticks for golf.
Yep, no cigar smoker would have designed those shelves to be like that. Maybe an elf?

It must be close to LTG telling us he's going to another Progressive holiday feast...

okay. at the course. time to check in and grab a BLT before we tee off. later guys.

Dean, what is the ABC store?
State liquor store.  Where he gets his day to day cigars.
Oh, gotcha.
https://www.abcfws.com

they just rebuilt the store with a nice humidor. shape of humidor sucks and I told the manager they should have had a cigar smoker design it. she said they did. I told no cigar smoker would put in 22° angles in the corners or high end cigars a foot off the floor where you got to get on your hands and knees to get to them. we talk often but not friendliest conversations.
just grabbed a few sticks for golf.
Dang, you weren't kidding about the acute angle.
Yeah, that looks like a humidor out of Dr Seuss.

It must be close to LTG telling us he's going to another Progressive holiday feast...
Just leftovers today, from yesterday's feast.

Wow you guy's are not kidding. Schitt for cigar deals out there right now. Laters LTG and Dean. Gotta look busy for another 2 hrs till I book for the day.

okay. at the course. time to check in and grab a BLT before we tee off. later guys.
Hit 'em straight!

Wow you guy's are not kidding. Schitt for cigar deals out there right now. Laters LTG and Dean. Gotta look busy for another 2 hrs till I book for the day.
He ain't hazzuhing just yet...

okay. at the course. time to check in and grab a BLT before we tee off. later guys.
Fore!

Wow you guy's are not kidding. Schitt for cigar deals out there right now. Laters LTG and Dean. Gotta look busy for another 2 hrs till I book for the day.
About the same till I book for the year!