Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Obscure????????????????????????
Waddayameanobscure?

There may be a few lesser known folks in an attempt to educate the unwashed hoards.

But Stalin, Ty Cobb, Keith Richards, Stephen Spielberg, Brad Pitt obscure?

Just because I make you work a little.... :P
I won't count them, but conservatively speaking there are 100 names on that list.  You listed the five non-obscure ones, which is a 5% acceptance rate.  Rejected, revise and resubmit.  8)
Besides, since when do we go for quality over quantity around here?   :P

Happy birthday little T's

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.
Only 1 of the 5 revealed so far is Cuban, that's not bad. Besides, can't blame them for our dumbass government continuing to use a policy that has never worked. Actually sounds like the definition of government to me. :D

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.
Only 1 of the 5 revealed so far is Cuban, that's not bad. Besides, can't blame them for our dumbass government continuing to use a policy that has never worked. Actually sounds like the definition of government to me. :D
I can agree with that. I'm also ok with my favorite cigars not making the list, if they don't. I always feel there is a marketing scheme behind it but that's just my opinion.

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.
As referenced by Mr. Rick, Cigar Aficionado # 7-5 have been unveiled....

#7  JFR Lunatic Habano Short Robusto

#6  Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art

#5  H. Upmann Sir Winston  (Cuban)

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.
Only 1 of the 5 revealed so far is Cuban, that's not bad. Besides, can't blame them for our dumbass government continuing to use a policy that has never worked. Actually sounds like the definition of government to me. :D
I can agree with that. I'm also ok with my favorite cigars not making the list, if they don't. I always feel there is a marketing scheme behind it but that's just my opinion.
Marketing schemes with cigars?  Surely not.

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.
Only 1 of the 5 revealed so far is Cuban, that's not bad. Besides, can't blame them for our dumbass government continuing to use a policy that has never worked. Actually sounds like the definition of government to me. :D
I can agree with that. I'm also ok with my favorite cigars not making the list, if they don't. I always feel there is a marketing scheme behind it but that's just my opinion.
I'm pretty sure that's a lot of people's opinion. I'm sure it's strictly based on kickbacks. But any publicity for cigar smoking, is good publicity. Other than the fact that the prices will go up for any stogies that make the list.

Not that this one is better, but I generally find the Cigar Coop countdown more interesting, and usually includes cigars I prefer/enjoy.

20 Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Lancero
21 Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro by Drew Estate
22 Davidoff Year of the Dog Limited Edition 2018
23 Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto
24 Davidoff – The Master Selection 2010
25 Montecristo Ciudad de Musica Robusto
26 Wayfarer Corona Gorda by Serino Cigar Company
27 RoMa Craft Tobac CRAFT 2018
28 Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Belicoso
29 The T Toro
30 QuickDraw Habano Corona Gorda by Southern Draw Cigars

Not that this one is better, but I generally find the Cigar Coop countdown more interesting, and usually includes cigars I prefer/enjoy.

20 Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Lancero
21 Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro by Drew Estate
22 Davidoff Year of the Dog Limited Edition 2018
23 Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto
24 Davidoff – The Master Selection 2010
25 Montecristo Ciudad de Musica Robusto
26 Wayfarer Corona Gorda by Serino Cigar Company
27 RoMa Craft Tobac CRAFT 2018
28 Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Belicoso
29 The T Toro
30 QuickDraw Habano Corona Gorda by Southern Draw Cigars
I like him too. I used to listen to him on Stogie Geeks podcasts but he's not on there any more.

Happy birthday little T's
Thanks, Rick.

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.
Only 1 of the 5 revealed so far is Cuban, that's not bad. Besides, can't blame them for our dumbass government continuing to use a policy that has never worked. Actually sounds like the definition of government to me. :D
I can agree with that. I'm also ok with my favorite cigars not making the list, if they don't. I always feel there is a marketing scheme behind it but that's just my opinion.
Marketing schemes with cigars?  Surely not.
Yes there is tons of money spent on marketing. It's just not as publicized as other products.

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Yeah! And he forgot to include my boys. They're 9 today! Sheesh, that went by quick.
Happy Birthday, Little Tonys!
I will be sure to relay the well wishes.

Not that this one is better, but I generally find the Cigar Coop countdown more interesting, and usually includes cigars I prefer/enjoy.

20 Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Lancero
21 Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro by Drew Estate
22 Davidoff Year of the Dog Limited Edition 2018
23 Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto
24 Davidoff – The Master Selection 2010
25 Montecristo Ciudad de Musica Robusto
26 Wayfarer Corona Gorda by Serino Cigar Company
27 RoMa Craft Tobac CRAFT 2018
28 Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Belicoso
29 The T Toro
30 QuickDraw Habano Corona Gorda by Southern Draw Cigars
I like him too. I used to listen to him on Stogie Geeks podcasts but he's not on there any more.
Yes Coop is a cool guy

F cigar afficianado with their Cuban cigars.
Ironically, I just received a box of 5 Partegas Serie E No. 2. Merry Christmas to me!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7