Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

CA's top 25 list is starting to roll out, for those with any interest.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2018

Sermon should be easy though....just read through a bunch of banters, we could easily provide basis for all 52 Sundays.
Sermon IS easy. I'm not doing it. That's my dad's job. I just have to plan the music, rehearse the band, supervise the staging, schedule rehearsals, and coordinate the lighting, sound, and projection.

Cigar Aficionado 2018 top 25, # 8, 9 and 10...

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2018

OK, so I'm slow today...

Department pot luck lunch today....
Can't stand most of the people there so I'll give it a good hour or so to close out before I go fix myself a plate.

CA's top 25 list is starting to roll out, for those with any interest.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2018
Not off to a good start....IMHO.

lull?  I don't see no stinkin' lull  !

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/
  Must be missing the taxpayer subsidy on that particular green agenda item.

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/
By environment, I'm sure they meant their bottom line. Business euphemism.

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/
There's a guy I see at Port Authority bus terminal every day with shopping bags on his feet. That's dedication to the environment. #ReduceReuseRecycle

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/
There's a guy I see at Port Authority bus terminal every day with shopping bags on his feet. That's dedication to the environment. #ReduceReuseRecycle
It's definitely something, but I don't think it's that. :D

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/
There's a guy I see at Port Authority bus terminal every day with shopping bags on his feet. That's dedication to the environment. #ReduceReuseRecycle
It's definitely something, but I don't think it's that. :D
I think it might be. At least compared to the other guy I see that has a different pair of sneakers every time I see him.

Edit: Ballsy to beg for money when you have a different pair of $150 shoes on every day. He's got a nicer smart phone than me too. I'm questioning my career choices.

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/
There's a guy I see at Port Authority bus terminal every day with shopping bags on his feet. That's dedication to the environment. #ReduceReuseRecycle
It's definitely something, but I don't think it's that. :D
I think it might be. At least compared to the other guy I see that has a different pair of sneakers every time I see him.
Well, then kudos to him for doing his part. The Commie Coalition would be proud.

Bought my daughter a pair of shoes she has been wanting (for Christmas).
Made out of recycled water bottles (good for the environment)  but the suckers cost $125!

https://rothys.com/
There's a guy I see at Port Authority bus terminal every day with shopping bags on his feet. That's dedication to the environment. #ReduceReuseRecycle
It's definitely something, but I don't think it's that. :D
I think it might be. At least compared to the other guy I see that has a different pair of sneakers every time I see him.

Edit: Ballsy to beg for money when you have a different pair of $150 shoes on every day. He's got a nicer smart phone than me too. I'm questioning my career choices.
LALTS

Hey LTG, how about them Browns?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9