Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Deanday celebrations from SBC:

Monday Funday!

Today we have one 30 + 5 special on the three categories below

 CAO AMAZON
 Onyx Reserve
 Punch
CODE: MONDAY = 30% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above no minimum!
I believe Mark was looking for more of those... Merry Christmas!
I knew it wouldn't satisfy him  (TWSS...)

Only two states rooting for Clemson to win the CFB title, SC and Rhode Island..... :-[
ND not much better with four states....Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Vermont.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Only-two-states-in-the-USA-rooting-for-Clemson-to-win-CFB-title-31841

Have a retirement get together for two friends this evening.
Should be nice.

Hey LTG, how about them Browns?
I gotta admit, I was worried that Mayfield was a little too Manziel to work out, but it seems like he might be the real deal. After the last decade of terrible football, it's nice to have meaningful games in December again. Nate and I were there last Sunday against the Panthers. Place was rocking.
They're holding their own.
How bout Josh Allen. He had a great game as a rookie QB moving forward.

Only two states rooting for Clemson to win the CFB title, SC and Rhode Island..... :-[
ND not much better with four states....Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Vermont.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Only-two-states-in-the-USA-rooting-for-Clemson-to-win-CFB-title-31841
Interesting TX is rooting for OK vs anyone else.

Little bit of everything in this catalog, but at 70% off, better than Cheapy-cheapo worthy.
I picked up some outdoor wooden furniture and cushions.....worth checking out.

https://www.improvementscatalog.com/outdoor-furniture/  code is Save70

For like mancaves, or firepits or the like.

Only two states rooting for Clemson to win the CFB title, SC and Rhode Island..... :-[
ND not much better with four states....Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Vermont.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Only-two-states-in-the-USA-rooting-for-Clemson-to-win-CFB-title-31841
Interesting TX is rooting for OK vs anyone else.
Really....must be all those Commies moving in.

Hey LTG, how about them Browns?
I gotta admit, I was worried that Mayfield was a little too Manziel to work out, but it seems like he might be the real deal. After the last decade of terrible football, it's nice to have meaningful games in December again. Nate and I were there last Sunday against the Panthers. Place was rocking.
They're holding their own.
How bout Josh Allen. He had a great game as a rookie QB moving forward.
Not too shabby for a rookie but let's see what the future holds...

Only two states rooting for Clemson to win the CFB title, SC and Rhode Island..... :-[
ND not much better with four states....Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Vermont.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Only-two-states-in-the-USA-rooting-for-Clemson-to-win-CFB-title-31841
Interesting TX is rooting for OK vs anyone else.

Isn't OK part of TX?

Only two states rooting for Clemson to win the CFB title, SC and Rhode Island..... :-[
ND not much better with four states....Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Vermont.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Only-two-states-in-the-USA-rooting-for-Clemson-to-win-CFB-title-31841
Interesting TX is rooting for OK vs anyone else.

Isn't OK part of TX?
No, OK is part of the US, TX is part of MexiCalifornia. At least the urban parts of Texas.

Only two states rooting for Clemson to win the CFB title, SC and Rhode Island..... :-[
ND not much better with four states....Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Vermont.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Only-two-states-in-the-USA-rooting-for-Clemson-to-win-CFB-title-31841
Interesting TX is rooting for OK vs anyone else.

Isn't OK part of TX?
No, OK is part of the US, TX is part of MexiCalifornia. At least the urban parts of Texas.
It's too confusing. I don't have time for geography. I'm an ugly American.

Little bit of everything in this catalog, but at 70% off, better than Cheapy-cheapo worthy.
I picked up some outdoor wooden furniture and cushions.....worth checking out.

https://www.improvementscatalog.com/outdoor-furniture/  code is Save70

For like mancaves, or firepits or the like.
some nice stuff.

Hey LTG, how about them Browns?
I gotta admit, I was worried that Mayfield was a little too Manziel to work out, but it seems like he might be the real deal. After the last decade of terrible football, it's nice to have meaningful games in December again. Nate and I were there last Sunday against the Panthers. Place was rocking.
They're holding their own.
How bout Josh Allen. He had a great game as a rookie QB moving forward.
Not too shabby for a rookie but let's see what the future holds...
Well, actually a lot around of buzz around town on the Sabres. We're enjoying this year so far.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9