Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

who the hell only has ONE cup of coffee??!!!
Not me. I run K cups through mine all day. I just don't like coffee sitting in the pot on the burner. Char's it
I have a pot on all day long. if there's any left when I go to bed at night that's what I start my day with as another pot brews.

Fresh K-cup Eight-O'Clock Italian Dark Roast and a Luminosa in the man cave.

Fresh K-cup Eight-O'Clock Italian Dark Roast and a Luminosa in the man cave.
Yuck, fresh brewed? Ya gotta let it ferment.

Fresh K-cup Eight-O'Clock Italian Dark Roast and a Luminosa in the man cave.
Yuck, fresh brewed? Ya gotta let it ferment.
Overnight, like El Deano?  I think not!

Tat Miami Lancero fired up and some Sweetwater 420 to sip.

Warden loves Christmas Lights so we are going on a boat  Christmas Light trip tonight .

Fresh K-cup Eight-O'Clock Italian Dark Roast and a Luminosa in the man cave.
Yuck, fresh brewed? Ya gotta let it ferment.
Overnight, like El Deano?  I think not!
+1

Big iguana and a little one

Kristoffs ligero Maduro from the man cave, watching the rest of the Bills game.

the party is over, the house is empty but for me and my kitty. there's plenty of good leftovers in the fridge, the guests were kind enough to pick up and clean the kitchen. got a nice cup of expresso roast poured and a Short Story burning. I am tired but I had a grand time and hope everyone who came did also.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

SC Dave goes to Fla. for Texas BBQ, and I went to San Antonio Tx. for Sea Food,ain't that some shit!!OH yeah and a gun

SC Dave goes to Fla. for Texas BBQ, and I went to San Antonio Tx. for Sea Food,ain't that some shit!!OH yeah and a gun
other than the gun it's a very confusing time we live in.
evening Johnny.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

SC Dave goes to Fla. for Texas BBQ, and I went to San Antonio Tx. for Sea Food,ain't that some shit!!OH yeah and a gun
other than the gun it's a very confusing time we live in.
evening Johnny.
Howdy Dean, had a nice Father Son day out with one of my boys, nice lunch then the gun and ice cream afterwards, very nice indeed!

SC Dave goes to Fla. for Texas BBQ, and I went to San Antonio Tx. for Sea Food,ain't that some shit!!OH yeah and a gun
other than the gun it's a very confusing time we live in.
evening Johnny.
Howdy Dean, had a nice Father Son day out with one of my boys, nice lunch then the gun and ice cream afterwards, very nice indeed!
we all need days like, some more than others. I really miss my kids.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

SC Dave goes to Fla. for Texas BBQ, and I went to San Antonio Tx. for Sea Food,ain't that some shit!!OH yeah and a gun
other than the gun it's a very confusing time we live in.
evening Johnny.
Howdy Dean, had a nice Father Son day out with one of my boys, nice lunch then the gun and ice cream afterwards, very nice indeed!
we all need days like, some more than others. I really miss my kids.
Kids are an important part of life, son and I decided to make more of an effort to get together more often for days like this.

well, I am wore out and calling it a night.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5