CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 12/12/2018  (Read 7653 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 12/12/2018
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2018, 10:46:35 AM »

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.
On the Holt's Clearance page, Crowned Heads Luminosa is a flavorful mild-mid cigar that Mr. Bean and I both enjoy,  various Room 101's,  EP Carrillo, Kristoff in the weeks sale are good values.
I have bought from there. I appreciate the recommendation on certain Brand's
For Room 101's, the ones I don't care for as much are the ones they made as internet house brands...Mas Chingon, Black Scale, and Daruma (based on my personal taste preference.  To me it tastes like mushroom/Davidoff)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2018, 10:50:29 AM »

Rick,
Came across this nugget and thought about our Bills discussion the other day:
The Bills have only three players left on their roster who were drafted by the team before 2017...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2018, 10:56:07 AM »

Wednesday greetings from SBC!

Wednesday Special!

Hello Small Batchers today we have one special on three categorizes!

CODE: Wednesday = 40% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below!

Camacho
 FQ Phenom
 Viaje Circa 45

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »

Rick,
Came across this nugget and thought about our Bills discussion the other day:
The Bills have only three players left on their roster who were drafted by the team before 2017...
Yeah at least the Buffalo Bills and the Sabres are in good hands because of the Pegula family. I have faith that good things will eventually come. I think that Josh Allen could develop quite nicely. Traday White is a heck of a defensive player too.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2018, 11:04:44 AM »

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.
On the Holt's Clearance page, Crowned Heads Luminosa is a flavorful mild-mid cigar that Mr. Bean and I both enjoy,  various Room 101's,  EP Carrillo, Kristoff in the weeks sale are good values.
For Room 101's, the ones I don't care for as much are the ones they made as internet house brands...Mas Chingon, Black Scale, and Daruma (based on my personal taste preference.  To me it tastes like mushroom/Davidoff)
Consistency wise I like the H Upmann and Romeo by AJ.
Undercrown Maduro
Some Kristoffs
New world especial
punch Gran puro Nicaragua
RoMa's
These are just a few that fit well for me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2018, 11:16:38 AM »

Wednesday greetings from SBC!

Wednesday Special!

Hello Small Batchers today we have one special on three categorizes!

CODE: Wednesday = 40% off plus 5% reward points on the categories below!

Camacho
 FQ Phenom
 Viaje Circa 45

40% off for Viaje almost makes them buyable.

sfish

« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2018, 11:29:47 AM »

You and the mushrooms!  ::)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2018, 11:34:20 AM »

Hey there fishy

sfish

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2018, 11:39:23 AM »

Hey there fishy
Morning Rick. Those Rocky's you got the other day, those were the highly rated ones by CA?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2018, 11:57:45 AM »

Hey there fishy
Morning Rick. Those Rocky's you got the other day, those were the highly rated ones by CA?
I would have to look. I enjoyed them before I bought a box. I was actually at an event last Month with Hamlet and learned a lot about blending, etc. He was very cool.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2018, 12:24:46 PM »

Yea, yea, I like to eat them not smoke them.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2018, 01:36:21 PM »

Shroom lull.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2018, 01:49:06 PM »

Year end "Best Of" lists will soon be coming out....
.....starting with Cigar Aficionado  releasing Best Buys of 2018 on December 14.
This will be followed by cigars 8, 9 and 10 on Dec. 17, cigars 5, 6 and 7 on Dec. 18, 2,3 and 4 on the 19th and #1 on the 20th.
Cigars 11-25 will be released on the 21st.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2018, 02:10:16 PM »

.....starting with Cigar Aficionado  releasing Best Buys of 2018 on December 14.
This will be followed by cigars 8, 9 and 10 on Dec. 17, cigars 5, 6 and 7 on Dec. 18, 2,3 and 4 on the 19th and #1 on the 20th.
Damn, I felt like this just came out. Still have a browser tab opened with last year's results... Which apparently no longer works.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2018, 02:11:48 PM »

Damn, I felt like this just came out. Still have a browser tab opened with last year's results... Which apparently no longer works.
Man, you should close your browser every now and then.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6