Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

It's time to get proactive. Ask your partner(s) about their sexual health, and get tested yourself. Medicare now offers free STD screenings for seniors.

And use condoms — many seniors don't. Keep it safe to love the one you're with.
Damn, looks like I woke Dean up early this morning.
was up going over the latest news feeds first.
Senior code for rubbing off a woody

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56bcaf2ae4b08ffac12418b0/amp
They couldn't think of any positions that involved walkers with tennis balls on the ends?
or wheel chairs.
How is it that they're only stick figures, but I feel that the girl is only in her 20's.
It's the ponytail. I did the same calculation.

It's time to get proactive. Ask your partner(s) about their sexual health, and get tested yourself. Medicare now offers free STD screenings for seniors.

And use condoms — many seniors don't. Keep it safe to love the one you're with.
Damn, looks like I woke Dean up early this morning.
was up going over the latest news feeds first.
Senior code for rubbing off a woody

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56bcaf2ae4b08ffac12418b0/amp
They couldn't think of any positions that involved walkers with tennis balls on the ends?
or wheel chairs.
How is it that they're only stick figures, but I feel that the girl is only in her 20's.
It's the ponytail. I did the same calculation.
We've had some weird discussions here, but...sheesh.

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's

It's time to get proactive. Ask your partner(s) about their sexual health, and get tested yourself. Medicare now offers free STD screenings for seniors.

And use condoms — many seniors don't. Keep it safe to love the one you're with.
Damn, looks like I woke Dean up early this morning.
was up going over the latest news feeds first.
Senior code for rubbing off a woody

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56bcaf2ae4b08ffac12418b0/amp
They couldn't think of any positions that involved walkers with tennis balls on the ends?
or wheel chairs.
How is it that they're only stick figures, but I feel that the girl is only in her 20's.
It's the ponytail. I did the same calculation.
We've had some weird discussions here, but...sheesh.
I'm most proud of that.

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.

Any cigar deals out there worthy of mention?
LFD's offered up on the Page.

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.
There are scattered decent deals on quality offerings these days but as to the kind of quality deals we were regularly getting a year or two ago they are extremely rare anymore.  At best there might be one or two really nice deals in a month and lately they have been becoming very scarce.

Any cigar deals out there worthy of mention?
LFD's offered up on the Page.
And t-shirts too🙄

Morning, muchachos.

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.
On the Holt's Clearance page, Crowned Heads Luminosa is a flavorful mild-mid cigar that Mr. Bean and I both enjoy,  various Room 101's,  EP Carrillo, Kristoff in the weeks sale are good values.

Morning RevolverRaz.

Morning RevolverRaz.
I did pick up a 1974 Smith & Wesson Model 19 recently.

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.
On the Holt's Clearance page, Crowned Heads Luminosa is a flavorful mild-mid cigar that Mr. Bean and I both enjoy,  various Room 101's,  EP Carrillo, Kristoff in the weeks sale are good values.
I have bought from there. I appreciate the recommendation on certain Brand's

I'm always shopping for cigars even when I don't necessarily have money. Don't we all? Who better than to ask? Thanks guys.
Holts consistently has decent box offers in the two or three different sale categories, often excellent prices.  That's where many of us stocked up on Room 101 MC 1-3 Papi Chulo's
That is good to know. I find the suggestions here valid recommendations. I have one question though? Who on Earth would smoke EPC 2nds?… Just kidding.
On the Holt's Clearance page, Crowned Heads Luminosa is a flavorful mild-mid cigar that Mr. Bean and I both enjoy,  various Room 101's,  EP Carrillo, Kristoff in the weeks sale are good values.
I have bought from there. I appreciate the recommendation on certain Brand's
If there's something here we have an abundance of, it's opinions.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6