CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2022, 12:32:00 AM

Title: 8/22/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2022, 12:32:00 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2022, 03:53:07 AM
The first guess left eight possible words. I shifted the two yellows to the right for the second guess, picking up another green. After that I knew where the other yellow had to go, and at that point there was only one possible word.

Night, lads.

Wordle 429 3/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 22, 2022, 05:24:57 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 22, 2022, 05:48:10 AM
Espinosa and coffee (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220822/478a8dcb98104aa64dfba19de0fa125a.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:00:47 AM
Espinosa and coffee (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220822/478a8dcb98104aa64dfba19de0fa125a.jpg)
Good start to the day. Morning, Rick, everyone else.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:06:28 AM
Still Jamless Joe:

Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:07:33 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Perdomo Connoisseur Collection Connecticut - 12/89.99

Door #2 - ACID by Drew Estate Deep Dish (Gordo) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Padilla Fumas Connecticut Churchill - 20/34.99
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 06:10:32 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.

I'm assuming Bret went to bed.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:16:37 AM
Nada on the heardle.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:16:44 AM
Wordle 429 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:16:58 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.

I'm assuming Bret went to bed.
I sure hope so.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 06:31:19 AM
Nada on the heardle.

Same here. I took some wild guesses but still nada.

#Heardle #179

🔇🟥⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥

Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:44:07 AM
Nada on the heardle.

Same here. I took some wild guesses but still nada.

#Heardle #179

🔇🟥⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥
I didn't even have enough info to pretend like I could make a guess. Never heard the song or of the artist before.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 06:54:15 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Normally I'd also do numberle on Mondays but there's no time for that today.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 07:07:48 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Normally I'd also do numberle on Mondays but there's no time for that today.
Interviews?
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 07:13:01 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Normally I'd also do numberle on Mondays but there's no time for that today.
Interviews?
Part -time data entry job.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 07:21:38 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Normally I'd also do numberle on Mondays but there's no time for that today.
Interviews?
Part -time data entry job.
Ah yes, didn't realize you were starting that today.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 08:55:24 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Normally I'd also do numberle on Mondays but there's no time for that today.
Interviews?
Part -time data entry job.
Ah yes, didn't realize you were starting that today.
Me neither.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 08:55:47 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Normally I'd also do numberle on Mondays but there's no time for that today.
Interviews?
Part -time data entry job.
But you stuck around long enough to get me to page 2!
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 08:56:09 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 08:57:34 AM
Espinosa and coffee (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220822/478a8dcb98104aa64dfba19de0fa125a.jpg)
Fine start to the day.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 08:59:46 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:01:58 AM
Nada on the heardle.

Same here. I took some wild guesses but still nada.

#Heardle #179

🔇🟥⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥
Didn't doubt you two for a sec.  But I had to look...
#Heardle #179

🔇⬛⬛⬛🟥⬛⬛

https://spotify.com/heardle
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:04:02 AM
Nada on the heardle.

Same here. I took some wild guesses but still nada.

#Heardle #179

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
Didn't doubt you two for a sec.  But I had to look...
#Heardle #179

🟥

https://spotify.com/heardle
No harm in trying. You might have surprised us.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:05:56 AM
Wordle 429 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 09:06:01 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Not the best of starts to the new gig.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:06:04 AM
Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 09:06:32 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Normally I'd also do numberle on Mondays but there's no time for that today.
Interviews?
Part -time data entry job.
Ah yes, didn't realize you were starting that today.
Me neither.
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:06:52 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 09:07:39 AM
Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:10:49 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Not the best of starts to the new gig.
It's par for the course. My first days have notorious been like this.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:12:16 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 09:18:09 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:30:39 AM
Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:31:59 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.
Keep the servers and contraband secure.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 09:32:29 AM
Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 09:33:06 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.
Keep the servers and contraband secure.
Solid advice for any business.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 22, 2022, 09:46:55 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Morning Two Dave's and Tony. I'm swamped. I'm glad I had a smoke before things got Harry
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:50:58 AM
Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.
Keep the servers and contraband secure.
Solid advice for any business.
I got in, rebooted a few things and it seems we're back in business. I guess I have to work now.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:55:37 AM
Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D
Nope, you won't hear that.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 10:00:56 AM
Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D
Nope, you won't hear that.
Matter of fact, it will probably be on T shirts and posters before the first game.
Dabo has a bit of that Trump teflon (without the evilness, maliciousness and  selfishness.}  He also doesn't take himself too seriously and is pretty self depreciating and generous with his time and money.  So basically the antithesis of Trump.  For outsiders, many can't believe it, so write it off as an act.  Some also take issue (or used to take issue as there are much bigger issues than him now) with his openness about being a Christian.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 10:01:24 AM
An interesting cigar-related story, via Thompson Cigars:

https://www.news10.com/news/national/woman-orders-cigars-gets-100-tennessee-license-plates-instead/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=t.co&fbclid=IwAR3gTlDKceWPqXKVNbNafQs_tWV4ad95vLIkSeaPWPzqkusyTloV8ODkv9o
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 10:02:15 AM
Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D
Nope, you won't hear that.
Matter of fact, it will probably be on T shirts and posters before the first game.
Dabo has a bit of that Trump teflon (without the evil, maliciousness and  selfishness.
You're probably right, though, the student section isn't where the complaints would come from.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 10:08:17 AM
An interesting cigar-related story, via Thompson Cigars:

https://www.news10.com/news/national/woman-orders-cigars-gets-100-tennessee-license-plates-instead/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=t.co&fbclid=IwAR3gTlDKceWPqXKVNbNafQs_tWV4ad95vLIkSeaPWPzqkusyTloV8ODkv9o
Glad Thompson had her back.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 10:17:56 AM
An interesting cigar-related story, via Thompson Cigars:

https://www.news10.com/news/national/woman-orders-cigars-gets-100-tennessee-license-plates-instead/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=t.co&fbclid=IwAR3gTlDKceWPqXKVNbNafQs_tWV4ad95vLIkSeaPWPzqkusyTloV8ODkv9o
Glad Thompson had her back.
Yeah, kinda sounds like everyone was playing a game of who could help this woman the least, and they were all winning.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2022, 10:29:14 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2022, 10:29:42 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.

I'm assuming Bret went to bed.
I sure hope so.
I did.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 10:29:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2022, 10:38:19 AM
Good morning. Never tried those puzzles before. I guess it's for the crossword for 2020?
Pretty much.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2022, 11:16:31 AM
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 12:23:01 PM
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
What score?   :P
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 12:29:13 PM

Wordle 429 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Definite luck here.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 12:32:30 PM
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
Isn't there always significant luck involved?  You start with totally random guesses the first one or two times and hope to get some letters and maybe placement identified.  Even after that when things get narrowed down, there are still options...
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 01:09:58 PM
Deanday afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 01:16:39 PM
Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 02:11:39 PM
Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Perhaps I'll find out later, nearly grocery shopping time. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2022, 02:18:44 PM
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Don't be impressed with that. There was luck involved.

If you want to be impressed with something, we can talk about how well I shot a handgun skills assessment yesterday.  I *earned* that score.
What score?
Down 14, out of 100 possible points.  This is under time pressure, drawing from the holster with concealment, from 3 yards, 5 yards, 7 yards, 10 yards, and 15 yards, including five shots to the ocular cavity from 5 yards and two from seven yards. Also includes the failure-to-stop drill from 8 yards.

It's a tough course of fire. And a real test of one's mastery of shooting fundamentals. Down 20 is a passing score. Down 13 is a "distinguished" score. I missed distinguished by one point, so still more work to do. But that's the best I've shot it to date.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 02:57:43 PM
0n to#2.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 03:00:16 PM
Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Esteban Carreras Connie.  Have had them before.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 22, 2022, 04:01:46 PM
Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Esteban Carreras Connie.  Have had them before.
I am going to try that one soon. While deciding I saw mixed reviews which is not unusual. One excellent and 1 said letdown. I trust our judgment more than these reviewers.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 04:26:10 PM
Deanday afternoon.
I was wondering what those were, I couldn't quite make them out in your haul post. Is a new one for you or something you've had before?
Esteban Carreras Connie.  Have had them before.
I am going to try that one soon. While deciding I saw mixed reviews which is not unusual. One excellent and 1 said letdown. I trust our judgment more than these reviewers.
Not a favorite connie, but not bad at all.  Decent pepper.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 22, 2022, 04:52:23 PM
Whiskey and coffee (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220822/0ec1f3e029a16dd6329915877d7eaaf3.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 06:39:08 PM
Wordle 429 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Wordle 429 5/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Finally. I almost broke my brain on this one.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2022, 06:43:44 PM
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Wordle 429 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Finally. I almost broke my brain on this one.
Nice work, T. We knew you could do it.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 06:55:25 PM
Wordle 429 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm struggling. Two guesses left. Really impressed Raz did it in three.
Wordle 429 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Finally. I almost broke my brain on this one.
And you even managed it before the phew.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 08:08:31 PM
Thank you, thank you.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 08:08:52 PM
Wrapping up another Deanday.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 09:12:42 PM
Gabagool

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220823/5c75f460d07574e092a1628e8d05bc86.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:55:23 PM
Anybody heard from Mr. Dean?
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:55:47 PM
Gabagool

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220823/5c75f460d07574e092a1628e8d05bc86.jpg)
And?

I ate tons of gabagool this weekend. Is the cigar smokey, meaty, and peppery like that?
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:56:16 PM
Anybody heard from Mr. Dean?
No sir. I'll text him in the morning.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 09:56:22 PM
New Game of Thrones was fairly pedestrian, but then again, so was the book it's based on.  Willing to give it some time.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2022, 09:57:27 PM
New Game of Thrones was fairly pedestrian, but then again, so was the book it's based on.  Willing to give it some time.
I'm curious about it too. I was thinking of revisiting the original series.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 10:15:50 PM
New Game of Thrones was fairly pedestrian, but then again, so was the book it's based on.  Willing to give it some time.
Just finished the first episode. Good foundation, hoping it matches the first few seasons of GOT. As for the last season, well, win some, lose some.
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2022, 10:16:25 PM
Gabagool

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220823/5c75f460d07574e092a1628e8d05bc86.jpg)
And?

I ate tons of gabagool this weekend. Is the cigar smokey, meaty, and peppery like that?
Doesn't match its namesake for taste, but it's quite enjoyable as a cigar. Lol
Title: Re: 8/22/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2022, 10:52:35 PM
Wrapping up with some Morphine.