CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 11/13/2016  (Read 5812 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/13/2016
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2016, 11:03:03 PM »

Looks like I have killed the banter on both sites, except for a Troll over on CI!
Hey Johnny, good to see ya. You haven't killed it, it was already dead. Had to strong-arm the kids to get them to bed. They were off from school most of last week so getting back into the swing of things is tough.
<><> I remember those days well, glad it's their turn now, I can just sit back and laugh and say I told you so!!
Anything on fire to celebrate the Cowboys victory?
No, I don't smoke much anymore these days, Emphysema has pretty much shut all that down.
I had no idea. Crap, I guess it's been too long since we've caught up. You weren't a cigar inhaler were you?
No just cigarettes, but next year will mark sixty years of having the habit and whether you inhale or not it will take it's toll.
Well I'm sorry to hear that. My dad had it for about 15 years. Sucked in the winter when he got a cold and couldn't shake the cough. The good thing about it is that it leaves you more money for whoring.
No one to blame but myself, it wasn't because of peer pressure or any of that, just the life I was around all the time, every adult I saw was smoking so it just came kind of natural.
It still sucks. So have you gone cold turkey with all tobacco?

Johnny

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2016, 11:07:20 PM »

Looks like I have killed the banter on both sites, except for a Troll over on CI!
Hey Johnny, good to see ya. You haven't killed it, it was already dead. Had to strong-arm the kids to get them to bed. They were off from school most of last week so getting back into the swing of things is tough.
<><> I remember those days well, glad it's their turn now, I can just sit back and laugh and say I told you so!!
No, I don't smoke much anymore these days, Emphysema has pretty much shut all that down.
I had no idea. Crap, I guess it's been too long since we've caught up. You weren't a cigar inhaler were you?
No just cigarettes, but next year will mark sixty years of having the habit and whether you inhale or not it will take it's toll.
Well I'm sorry to hear that. My dad had it for about 15 years. Sucked in the winter when he got a cold and couldn't shake the cough. The good thing about it is that it leaves you more money for whoring.
No one to blame but myself, it wasn't because of peer pressure or any of that, just the life I was around all the time, every adult I saw was smoking so it just came kind of natural.
No, I still have a cigarette now and then and I will smoke about three Cigars a week, so I'm not totally out of it just way less than the 5-6 cigars a day I used to smoke.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2016, 11:17:09 PM »

No, I still have a cigarette now and then and I will smoke about three Cigars a week, so I'm not totally out of it just way less than the 5-6 cigars a day I used to smoke.
It's the cigarettes ya gotta kick.

Johnny

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2016, 11:44:08 PM »

It's the cigarettes ya gotta kick.
Yeah I know, but I get bored sometimes and just want a quick fix.

Johnny

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2016, 12:01:36 AM »

Time for the flip then I'm going to bed, g'nite Tony good talking to you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]