Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Anyone else made any scorcher purchases?
Last four digits of SSN?  Are they fuckin' crazy or have they been hacked?
They started that shit a few weeks ago, yeah last 4 SS andDOB, why not just ask your mothers maiden name too.

But, I just put in 4 random numbers and any birthdate making me over 21 and it works fine. ,Done it 3 times using different dates and random numbers every time   Otherwise they would have gotten a big GFY email from me
That's nuts. Especially since they're obviously not checking it against a government database. Wonder if they will eventually as part of an FDA ruling. Anyway, thanks for the heads-up.
My thought was they probably got caught selling cigars to an underage person somewhere and had to offer up some make believe remedies.  That is usually how it works for alcohol retailers the first time they get caught

Anyone else made any scorcher purchases?
Last four digits of SSN?  Are they fuckin' crazy or have they been hacked?
They started that shit a few weeks ago, yeah last 4 SS andDOB, why not just ask your mothers maiden name too.

But, I just put in 4 random numbers and any birthdate making me over 21 and it works fine. ,Done it 3 times using different dates and random numbers every time   Otherwise they would have gotten a big GFY email from me
That's nuts. Especially since they're obviously not checking it against a government database. Wonder if they will eventually as part of an FDA ruling. Anyway, thanks for the heads-up.
My thought was they probably got caught selling cigars to an underage person somewhere and had to offer up some make believe remedies.  That is usually how it works for alcohol retailers the first time they get caught
I appreciate that you've already tested the system.

[...]

Otherwise I would have never done business with them again.

Time to walk the dogs and do a few chores.

Wonder what scorcher deal caught Mike's eye?

Time to walk the dogs and do a few chores.
Yeah, gotta get back to studying myself. Exam scheduled for Wednesday.

Good morning, gentlemen.
good morning Tony.
So you're caring for the ill? Don't go gettin' yourself sick too now.
I seldom get sick. if I do, no big deal. but I will keep my distance.

Time to walk the dogs and do a few chores.
Yeah, gotta get back to studying myself. Exam scheduled for Wednesday.
and I have some shopping to do.

@NJDave: You trying to see if we're paying attention by using the same news, birthdays and quote from yesterday?
He's still discombobulated after the nail biter loss yesterday.

Morning Bean, you not biking today?

Morning Bean, you not biking today?
Have a PGR mission to attend today, but no pleasure riding planned.   Hopefully will get in a cigar later, enjoy this beautiful weather.

Wonder what scorcher deal caught Mike's eye?
Severa decent LFD offers this morning so one of those might have caught his eye.

SHEESH!

Time to walk the dogs and do a few chores.
Yeah, gotta get back to studying myself. Exam scheduled for Wednesday.
and I have some shopping to do.
Let's go SHOPPING!

Time to walk the dogs and do a few chores.
Yeah, gotta get back to studying myself. Exam scheduled for Wednesday.
and I have some shopping to do.
Let's go SHOPPING!
Think I will light up a cigar instead
Logged