Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Rick Perry survives cut on 'Dancing With the Stars,' thanks to voters

Perry will next dance on Monday, shortly before the first presidential debate.

Perry was in last place after the first two episodes

Rick Perry has received more votes in “Dancing With the Stars” than he did in his latest presidential bid.
And I thought we'd have to wait for Flip to give us an update!
Flip can update on who did get the boot because I have no f'n idea on that one.

Anyone care to "man-up" on a burger?

HOUSTON (KTRK) --
The tiny red barn and the huge Double Dare Burger put Little Bitty Burger Barn on the map as one of Houston's favorite neighborhood burger shacks.

With sizzling bacon and a collection of hot sauces greeting you as soon as you walk through the door, Little Bitty Burger Barn offers Texans delicious hamburgers of all shapes and kinds. Boasting over thirty different kinds of burgers, Little Bitty Burger Barn has a burger for everyone, no matter what your preference! Using sauces from all across the nation, owner Orlando del Cid hopes to bring new flavors and experiences to all his customers.

Given the sheer selection of the specialty burgers, the Little Bitty Burger Barn offers two challenge burgers: the "Double Dare Burger" and the "Charlie's 5 Alarm Fire Burger." The "Double Dare Burger," a massive, two-pound burger with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and bacon, topped off with eight burger patties with cheese, has never seen its eater finish in less than thirty minutes.

Meanwhile, the "Charlie's 5 Alarm Fire Burger" requires its eater to sign a waiver before they begin indulging in the spiciest burger in all of Texas.

Got us some Bueso's jammin'.

119 Days!

Morning NotDancin'BOTL.  The wife is hooked on that f'kn show this season.  Somewhat of a freak show appeal from what I saw last night.

Cleveland finally makes the top-15 in a list that isn't an embarassment!

https://www.timeout.com/usa/things-to-do/best-places-to-live-in-the-us

Got us some Bueso's jammin'.
The original, fine stick, indeed.

Morning NotDancin'BOTL.  The wife is hooked on that f'kn show this season.  Somewhat of a freak show appeal from what I saw last night.
I think every warden, or at least everyone over 40 anyway, is hooked on that stupid shit.  I would shoot the fuk'n tv if I had to watch it more than 3 minutes.

Morning Bean

Morning NotDancin'BOTL.  The wife is hooked on that f'kn show this season.  Somewhat of a freak show appeal from what I saw last night.
I think every warden, or at least everyone over 40 anyway, is hooked on that stupid shit.  I would shoot the fuk'n tv if I had to watch it more than 3 minutes.
Lucky my wife hasn't hit that age, yet. Though, I know she thinks that sorta shit is stupid, hopefully that doesn't change as she climbs over the hill. Lol

Morning NotDancin'BOTL.  The wife is hooked on that f'kn show this season.  Somewhat of a freak show appeal from what I saw last night.
I think every warden, or at least everyone over 40 anyway, is hooked on that stupid shit.  I would shoot the fuk'n tv if I had to watch it more than 3 minutes.
Lucky my wife hasn't hit that age, yet. Though, I know she thinks that sorta shit is stupid, hopefully that doesn't change as she climbs over the hill. Lol
And that age minimum may be closer to 50 so you could have an even larger factor of safety.

Painting and trim project is coming along well, Bean should consider giving them a call.  Looks like they will finish up tomorrow.

Good morning, jammers.

Don't say you were not warned!

Bad vibrations: Latest sex toys may be collecting information about owners

You may not want your all of your devices to be smart.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16