Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
Perfect.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
LMFAO, you have just made Tony's case!  Fuk, I went to an un-conditioned school in Louisiana thru the 9th grade and went to the first and only air conditioned high school in the state at that time.

Too hot and humid in OHIO :o
That weather is heading our way, looks like the worst day will be Saturday
That's awesome news. I have about 14 outdoor games to attend on Saturday. Maybe they'll be canceled on account of the heat and humidity.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
Perfect.
I read that yesterday was our 28th day hitting 90 degrees this summer. We average 2.

Morning heat and humidity slackers.  If they closed anything around here on account of that Austin would be a ghost town 5 months out of the year.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
They don't have air conditioning?
They do not.
Sounds like you need to be paying more school taxes.
Think it's a private school, so taxes don't contribute.

Morning heat and humidity slackers.  If they closed anything around here on account of that Austin would be a ghost town 5 months out of the year.
Sounds like a plan worth exploring...
Morning Mr. Bean.  Good to have you at the breakfast table.

The New York Mets have signed Tim Tebow to a minor league contract! ::)

Morning heat and humidity slackers.  If they closed anything around here on account of that Austin would be a ghost town 5 months out of the year.
Sounds like a plan worth exploring...
Morning Mr. Bean.  Good to have you at the breakfast table.
+1   We've got bacon.

Morning Bean.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
Perfect.
I read that yesterday was our 28th day hitting 90 degrees this summer. We average 2.

good morning guys. 64° here. even after having someone clean my trailer it still looks like a dump. 😄
Oliva G torp and coffee going here. busy day. clean up a bit outside, hit the PO, take the lady to her shrink appointment, get back and meet Dave.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
They don't have air conditioning?
They do not.
Sounds like you need to be paying more school taxes.
Think it's a private school, so taxes don't contribute.
Not really private, it's a constellation school. Pretty sure that city's taxes still contribute, but not really sure how it works. All I know is my taxes go to a school district that is awful.

Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast going.  EPC2nd after breakfast.

good morning guys. 64° here. even after having someone clean my trailer it still looks like a dump. 😄
Oliva G torp and coffee going here. busy day. clean up a bit outside, hit the PO, take the lady to her shrink appointment, get back and meet Dave.
Morning Dean

Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast going.  EPC2nd after breakfast.
Now you're getting into the groove.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14