Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
They don't have air conditioning?

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
LMFAO, you have just made Tony's case!  Fuk, I went to an un-conditioned school in Louisiana thru the 9th grade and went to the first and only air conditioned high school in the state at that time.

Too hot and humid in OHIO :o

FloriDave....figured you would be over watching the sunrise, sharing a couple of EPC 2nds with Mr. Dean.
That would be nice but not till this afternoon, sunset visit.
Sounds romantic, watch out for him he can be charming
Fortunately I am not old enough for him.
Lol, probably right. Whatever you do, don't wear a red wig
Good suggestion !

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
LMFAO, you have just made Tony's case!  Fuk, I went to an un-conditioned school in Louisiana thru the 9th grade and went to the first and only air conditioned high school in the state at that time.

Too hot and humid in OHIO :o
That weather is heading our way, looks like the worst day will be Saturday

Sunrise on Tampa Bay

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
LMFAO, you have just made Tony's case!  Fuk, I went to an un-conditioned school in Louisiana thru the 9th grade and went to the first and only air conditioned high school in the state at that time.

Too hot and humid in OHIO :o
That weather is heading our way, looks like the worst day will be Saturday
Think school will be closed?

Pretty quiet for the tropics as we approach the peak of the Atlantic Hurricane Season this weekend.

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
200 AM EDT THU SEP 8 2016

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

A tropical wave located just west of the Cabo Verde Islands is
accompanied by a large area of cloudiness and disorganized shower
activity.  Significant development of this system is not expected
during the next couple of days.  However, conditions could become
a little more favorable for gradual development, and a tropical
depression could form early next week while this system moves
westward and then west-northwestward into the central Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent

Sunrise on Tampa Bay
Do I see a red kayak off to the right?

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
LMFAO, you have just made Tony's case!  Fuk, I went to an un-conditioned school in Louisiana thru the 9th grade and went to the first and only air conditioned high school in the state at that time.

Too hot and humid in OHIO :o
That weather is heading our way, looks like the worst day will be Saturday
Think school will be closed?
Maybe Jersey schools have Tampon machines and non-gender bathrooms so they are comfortable with their surroundings at school.

Sunrise on Tampa Bay
Do I see a red kayak off to the right?
That is probably a red airplane, an airport by the water.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
They don't have air conditioning?
They do not.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
They don't have air conditioning?
They do not.
Sounds like you need to be paying more school taxes.

Guess I will get spiffed up and go have some breakfast.

:o :o :o. WTF Next?

Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105
Makes sense to me. Kids today are a bunch of pussies.

Good morning, men.
Speaking of which, my kids don't have school today. Closed on account of the heat and humidity.
They don't have air conditioning?
They do not.
Sounds like you need to be paying more school taxes.
They don't even go to the schools in our district, because they're terrible. We send them elsewhere. But yes, those people need to pass a levy or something. ;)

Morning Mayor T, you are up early.
Only sort of. On the train now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14