Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Dave made it.
have a good time
absolutely.
Ah, two of the original Beach Boys!
Gonna have to work on FloriDave's shirts before retirement however, right Dean?
Either a flattering photo or Tex has lost a bunch of weight since I last saw him. Dean always looks the same.

Dave just left. gave him the Inglis/Yankeetown/Crsckertown/Follow the Dream/end of the road gulf/and Cattail Creek RV Park tour.that took all of 15 minutes. I bad mouthed his boat, stole all the cigars he brought, made him buy my dinner, and made him put gas in my truck. it was a great visit for such a short amount of time.

Dave just left. gave him the Inglis/Yankeetown/Crsckertown/Follow the Dream/end of the road gulf/and Cattail Creek RV Park tour.that took all of 15 minutes. I bad mouthed his boat, stole all the cigars he brought, made him buy my dinner, and made him put gas in my truck. it was a great visit for such a short amount of time.
Where did you end up going for dinner?

evidence.

http://www.shipwrecklounge.com/shrimp-landing/

Dave just left. gave him the Inglis/Yankeetown/Crsckertown/Follow the Dream/end of the road gulf/and Cattail Creek RV Park tour.that took all of 15 minutes. I bad mouthed his boat, stole all the cigars he brought, made him buy my dinner, and made him put gas in my truck. it was a great visit for such a short amount of time.
Oh, it was just a flattering photo.

Dave just left. gave him the Inglis/Yankeetown/Crsckertown/Follow the Dream/end of the road gulf/and Cattail Creek RV Park tour.that took all of 15 minutes. I bad mouthed his boat, stole all the cigars he brought, made him buy my dinner, and made him put gas in my truck. it was a great visit for such a short amount of time.
Oh, it was just a flattering photo.
GFY!   I been dieting

Dean and I had a nice visit and tour of the town.  Google map took me to the wrong hotel in Orlando so wasted an hour getting where I was supposed to be.  8:00 am flight in the morning.

Finally sitting down with a Southern Tier Porter and the end of the Yankee game.

Dave just left. gave him the Inglis/Yankeetown/Crsckertown/Follow the Dream/end of the road gulf/and Cattail Creek RV Park tour.that took all of 15 minutes. I bad mouthed his boat, stole all the cigars he brought, made him buy my dinner, and made him put gas in my truck. it was a great visit for such a short amount of time.
Oh, it was just a flattering photo.
GFY!   I been dieting
LOL! I knew that would sting a little.

Finally sitting down with a Southern Tier Porter and the end of the Yankee game.
The beer isn't a winner but the Yankees were tonight. Too bad they're still 4th in their division. That American League East is one mother of a division.

Switched to football. I'm impressed with this Siemian.

evidence.
So you're good through the weekend then.

Going with Lagunitas Brown Shugga' for beer #2 this evening. Me likes much better than that porter.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14