Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 06:46:56 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
Also, I hear there's a hurricane heading his way.

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2016, 06:52:55 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2016, 07:01:53 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 07:03:29 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2016, 07:09:31 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.
Sucks for their fan base. Now they go into perpetual Browns mode, "just wait until next year!"

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 07:20:51 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.
Another opportunity for Johnny Football?  I'm sure he's been working out to stay ready to get called up.

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2016, 07:22:39 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.
Tex DID NOT report that, I don't even know who the fuk he is nor give a chit who he is.

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2016, 07:24:12 AM »

Morning Other Dave's

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2016, 07:24:37 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.
Sucks for their fan base. Now they go into perpetual Browns mode, "just wait until next year!"
A whole college season yet to be played, and sprots pundits are already suggesting that Deshaun Watson should refuse to plan for the Browns if drafted by them.    http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Cowherd-Watson-refuse-play-Browns-23899?ref=front

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2016, 07:29:37 AM »

140

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2016, 07:36:36 AM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.
Tex DID NOT report that, I don't even know who the fuk he is nor give a chit who he is.
Easy, easy big fellah....I know it was mentioned yesterday and wanted to affirm that.  Don't want to get accused of recycling old news.  My training always has me referencing sources (sometimes correctly).  No plagiarism here.

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2016, 07:37:05 AM »

140
Number is starting to look manageable.

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2016, 08:05:13 AM »

Been looking  for a month for some photos of the inside of my house before we bought it and finally found the damn things!

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 08:06:45 AM »

Been looking  for a month for some photos of the inside of my house before we bought it and finally found the damn things!
Good thing you didn't throw them out last purge.

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 08:11:37 AM »

Been looking  for a month for some photos of the inside of my house before we bought it and finally found the damn things!
Good thing you didn't throw them out last purge.
they were electronic from several cameras and several computers ago but they were on a CD amongst a bunch of other disorganization!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16