Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

« Reply #195 on: July 19, 2016, 09:30:08 PM »

Hey, just won a 5-ER of Laranja Corona Gordas for $25 on the devil. Already had an order going so excited to try them. Still have some irons in the fire
Smoked one last week, excellent cigar. Good buy too.  I am hoping to be able to pre-buy a box of the Lanceros in Houston tomorrow.

« Reply #196 on: July 19, 2016, 09:46:44 PM »

Hey, just won a 5-ER of Laranja Corona Gordas for $25 on the devil. Already had an order going so excited to try them. Still have some irons in the fire
Smoked one last week, excellent cigar. Good buy too.  I am hoping to be able to pre-buy a box of the Lanceros in Houston tomorrow.
Man, they are producing some exciting lanceros lately including the new Warhead

« Reply #197 on: July 19, 2016, 10:07:15 PM »

« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2016, 10:08:29 PM »

So the bad news is that I really couldn't get good cell reception and therefore couldn't banter during my all day meeting today.
Excuses, excuses....why not use your computer?
The proxy server we use to get out on the Internet no longer allows it. I get an Access Denied message. A different group handles that. Internet Security is no longer part of IT at my company.
Should have built in a workaround.
First he would have to figure out how to make the Banter auto-flip. :)
You cut me deep.

« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2016, 10:11:06 PM »

Hey, just won a 5-ER of Laranja Corona Gordas for $25 on the devil. Already had an order going so excited to try them. Still have some irons in the fire
You're an addict!

« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2016, 10:13:08 PM »

Hey, just won a 5-ER of Laranja Corona Gordas for $25 on the devil. Already had an order going so excited to try them. Still have some irons in the fire
You're an addict!
Thats why I fit right in here
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]